Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to pop on here to say about Primark. Looking on Twitter people have been queuing since 6 am across the country. Come on babs, get in there, show us how bleeping sad you are.

[Edit]

Jeeze, I think every local newspaper is outside their nearest Primark getting a good amount of photos and film.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
God, how are people so desperate to go to Primark? And yes, on her return we will be subjected to a Primark haul

Reactions: 18
God, how are people so desperate to go to Primark? And yes, on her return we will be subjected to a Primark haul
I reckon Wednesday’s vlog content will be today’s Primark haul 🙄. Maybe some tattlers work at Primark in Brum and can verify this 😂?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw on the central news about the queues outside Primark. Is there other Primark stores apart from the big one in the area? I don’t think she’ll be stupid enough to queue where the press are, but I can imagine her bursting through the crowds, “do you know who I am”. Big coat, big handbag, high tops and a babygrow and Nanny San saying something passive aggressive to the minions as she also pushes on by to speak to the staff because they need to be in the store first!
She gives me rage. So self entitled.
My goodness - there is going to be another wave isn’t there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just saw on the central news about the queues outside Primark. Is there other Primark stores apart from the big one in the area? I don’t think she’ll be stupid enough to queue where the press are, but I can imagine her bursting through the crowds, “do you know who I am”. Big coat, big handbag, high tops and a babygrow and Nanny San saying something passive aggressive to the minions as she also pushes on by to speak to the staff because they need to be in the store first!
There is another at the fort shopping park and one opening in Tamworth (she probs is trying to blag opening it as a local zleb!) I'm sure Wet San will have all her birthday money from the cards to spend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂. There is another store at the Fort retail park and whilst not in Birmingham but nearby is Merry Hill and Redditch. Also, there is a new designer outlet village opening today in the Midlands - which I am sure Babs will be visiting sometime in the not too distant future.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s a Primark at The Fort shopping park, that’s closer to Wet SAN’s neck of the woods. I know that Babs has shopped at The Fort in the past as that’s where she met Robbie Williams 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She will spend today and tomorrow dashing around all of the non essential shops that are now open, ready to burst back onto the Internet like a Bull in a China shop, with her vulgar selfish tat hauls showing off to the Twatette's 🤢🤮🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I have a hunch that it will be the Primark in Birmingham city centre that she’ll go to, mainly for the Disney & Harry Potter section.
I can just picture her sharp elbowing her way through the crowds, with an aggressive and determined scowl in her face, with Wet San and golden child scurrying behind her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s essential Babs goes to Primark & gets size 18 clothing that actually fit 😉 #squeezingintotightclothesgivesyouthrush

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘High tops and a babygrow’ 😂🤣😂🤣 I just spat my tea and the child glared at me,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
See I think the family have gone away for Nanny San's bday. They'll do something like book 2 chalets at centre parcs to get round the rules but stay together all the while. Or her & Nanny San & Erin (are Brum kids still off for Easter?) are having a day at the shops, with a pub lunch and they don't want the backlash from insta.

• Wow
Hope she doesn’t get a poorly belly from being out in the cold all that time 😂
i hope she's packed a few boxes of biscuits to keep her energy levels up while queuing! she's a nightmare as it is, without her raging her through primark with a "do you KNOW who i AM?!" vibe, fuelled by an aggressive urge for snacks. the amount of photographs circulating in the media of that primark queue - surely babs will be easy to spot! that, or one of the babettes will spot her, and won't be able to resist a photo opportunity with their kween. she'll definitely be filming a haul for her next vlog - not just the haul, but waving her phone around in primark, generally getting in everyone's way because it's her job, dontcha know. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I just seen on another thread that the influencers got to go yesterday. SS and Hinch both were spotted in primark yesterday but are claiming they went at 6am this morning 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless she’s got Covid?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
i have a feeling that even a positive covid test wouldn't stop babs rushing out to primark. her "anxiety" and fear of leaving the house was magically cured by primark opening, and the fact that primark has re-opened will be interpreted by babs as covid being over, thus the results of a covid test can now be discarded. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I don't think a positive COVID test would stop Emma posting on the gram. Let's be honest, her normal daily activity is that of an ill person anyway so she could easily hide it,,,,,,
Looking rough ✔
Slobbing about all day watching tele ✔
Not getting washed or dressed for days ✔
Making Ste wait on her ✔
She could be really ill and we would hardly notice any difference 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.