Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashambles

Am sticking 'Be the Youest You that ever Youed' in the same box as 'Be Kind'....utter nonsense that is used for being the biggest twat you can and nobody can question it. Babs is a couple of years younger than me, and I find her lack of knowledge about life baffling!

I love being this age because I am confident to be me; but being me doesn't mean boasting about purchases, being as loud as I want when I want etc etc.
My 40's mean I am confident to work out and eat well because I want to feel good, it means speaking quietly in situations because it is polite, it means listening to others in social situations because I have learnt it isn't all about me. It means listening to my friends opinions and discussing world events. It means considering my environmental footprint when making purchases rather than being under pressure to buy stuff to fit in.

I really think 40's are about an inner confidence because you understand society better, you can't always be the spoilt toddler demanding attention but you don't want to be either. I really despise this current trend for presenting life on Insta as 'real' and 'unfiltered', today's nonsense post is just encouraging more folks to give away their privacy, decency and decorum. There is nothing wrong with being polite and well behaved, you can still have confidence, opinions, hobbies, collections etc whilst not being loud and brash and pissing off everyone else at an event!!!

In fact I reckon having privacy, decency and decorum gives you more self confidence that being The Youest You will ever do because from what I have seen of Babs behaviour online if she is going to be more her then she has already been then she is going to be even more haunted by what others think of her and her appalling attention seeking!
This 🙌🏽, just this 🙌🏽. I'm in my mid thirties and already relate to this. Privacy, decency and decorum comes from being self assured and having integrity. Emma is a lost soul with absolutely no idea who she is or what she stands for. An appalling representation of a 40 something SAHM of two.

Her entire life is like the time between Christmas and New Years where everyone doesn't really know what day it is, eats beige everything, drinks too much and enjoys a few slobby days in pjs. What is influencial about that?! I'd rather be productive, clean, tidy, well read, efficient, a present parent and healthy any day of the week so you can keep your mugs, plants and headbands Babs, your everything wrong with the internet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Misssj80

VIP Member
surely if this break from instagram was in her diary she would have told her babettes already and not sprung it on them last minute? I can imagine she has covid and is self isolating but doesn't want to admit it and have to admit she has potentially spread it. Either way it's all a bit odd. She probably is just sulking because She got called out again and can't cope

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t believe she’s willing to sit in the cold - like in the actual snow - just so someone else can break up the day and entertain her kids. They aren’t young toddlers who constantly need her. I imagine they’d probably be quite content with a film or an iPad and she could still be in a different room doing her own thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not that I’m condoning her for that, but it could be done if that’s what she wants. I don’t understand this desperate need for someone else to always be present. If she had babies/demanding toddlers then fair enough, it’s nice to have back up or get them out of the house, but her kids seem lovely and more than capable of hanging at home. If there was snow in my garden I would not be arranging meet ups where we sat outside. And if I was a friend of Babs (LOL. She’d never keep me around as I’d have an opinion on all her shit!) I’d be cancelling because 1 it’s too bloody cold and 2 they’re all ill and could possibly be spreading covid!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think the break is because she mentioned feeling poorly so her followers (quite rightly) suggested testing and she thought “shit, I have plans to see someone different every day, I want to see my mum on her birthday, I want to go shopping on Monday, I don’t need people telling me to be careful or get tested” 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also think her counsellor probably asked her about her internet habits/werk and pointed out she has no difference between life and work so might want to take regular breaks. She won’t because she’s addicted to the attention and money, but she can tell her counsellor she tried it!

I for one will NOT be giving her any views on the inevitable primark haul she’s going to bounce back with. She can get in the bin with it! Seeing all those queues of people has given me rage today. I know our numbers are lower and more people are vaccinated etc, but really? I haven’t seen anyone walking around naked so we all seem to have managed for clothes, I don’t see what’s so important you need to be there today, mixing inside with hundreds of other people 🤷🏼‍♀️
Im sorry but I don’t understand the appeal of Primark at the best of times - always seems like cheap, disposable fashion- but that’s what probably appeals to Babs - cheap disposable tat!
She’s pathetic to get so excited about Primark opening up- she’s not 13 she’s 43! But she lives in the past so probably stuck in 13 yr old mentality- she certainly acts it!

Omg. Yeah whole other level of petty I liked a comment about getting a PCR test and now I’m blocked 🤣 you’ve got to laugh. What’s her problem?! I can’t believe she doesn’t realise people will question her choices. This is the consequence of over sharing

• Haha
  • Heart

Liv

7pm 'doing a few hours werk' 8pm 'goodnight I have belly ache' can only hope the spring wardrobe organisation video has been completed, how would we cope without that?.. and that is 'work?.' Wow just wow

• Haha
  • Angry

Allthecakes

VIP Member
So after the woe is me, I need to be me, post, there's an ad with Marvel and a new vlog. Presumably last week's didn't get sufficient engagement. Bit obvs now Babs.

chipstick

VIP Member
Do you believe her about the ex boyfriends? She didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 so claimed she was very naive...so a boyfriend to her is probably someone she kissed once or twice 🤣🤣.....did she go wild for a few years until she met Ste at what 26?? I just think she says it to make her sound more interesting in her eyes because it would sound boring if she said she had only ever had one boyfriend!
I think she probably had one longish term boyfriend before Stephen. I certainly don't believe she's ever had sex outside of a relationship.

Just editing because it sounds like I'm judging her: I'm not judging her for that at all. I am fully supportive of everyone to have whatever sex life they choose. I judge Emma for being oddly childish about her sex life which she freely publishes online. As a parent in today's society, I think she has a duty to her children to teach them frank and honest sex education (age appropriate, of course), and I don't believe she is doing or will be doing that.

Last edited:

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
A BabMaths lesson

some of you = one person (probably one of her imaginary friends)
a handful = 1000s
Just a few = also 1000s

• Haha
  • Heart

fishingforcats

If “Be the youest you that ever youd” isn’t part of the next thread title then I’ll be very disappointed.

what a crock of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jdxo

The fact that Erin hated her mum giving her advice and motivation says it all 😂 my daughter actively comes to me for advice and help. She is 12 but even at that 10 she would have! Says a lot about their relationship

View attachment 518433
That face 😳

She’s an absolute midden isn’t she?
She is beauty. She is grace. 😶

• Haha

Tweacle

I’ve not heard a thing about her. I honestly think she’s just having some time off, to go shopping, visit her family etc etc. Also she posts on her mums account. Can’t wait till she is back and making everything all about her. We knew nikki, she was fucking tortured by that horrid disease. If babs dares make it about her trust me she’s going to get a gobful from me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
Her body is screaming for her pj’s in those monstrosities.
Maybe that's why she always wants to be in her PJ's because all her clothes are at least a size too small but she won't buy any bigger and she can only manage an hour or two in them. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Whatsername

Chatty Member
They’ve got form for not giving a shit about the health of others though haven’t they.
Was it last year that PUS took a transatlantic flight while he had a heavy cold (or was poorly in Bab speak)?

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Why is she trying to insinuate her son would be wearing tights as an adult? It’s anything for attention, completely to to the detriment of those poor children. I hope their friends never read her crap.

BonBon27

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s been making herself smaller or hiding her “youest you” or whatever crap it was. Literally her content has not changed at all over time. She is always loud, always braggy, always gross, always all about her.
Honestly, I would love to know when she thinks she’s being a lesser version of herself. When she fans her foof for the world? When she regularly dances with no bra? When she shoves other people out of the way (including her own kids) so she’s always the middle of the shot? When she’s performing the Maui rap in front of everyone on Brighton beach? When she’s slurring her words after a cock in a can or two? Where are the examples of her behaving in a way that isn’t being her true self? (I mean apart from the fake “I loves ya” niceity nice act to her followers, who she clearly couldn’t give two shits about as long as they keep the money rolling in. The aggressive bossy her she *thinks* she’s hiding we all see!)

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Now she's conveniently quoting therapy again. 'I decided it would be a good idea to take a week off everY so often.'
Nah! Not buying it. She's been caught out with potential Covid symptoms, and now she's flouncing off in a sulk. Stupid twat.

Tweacle

Oh my god guys!!!! I had a dream I was in Tesco picking up canned cocktails and waving them around saying ‘cock in a can!’ and thinking I was hilarious!!! I’m so ashamed of myself!!!!! Please forgive me 🙏🏼

Exactly my thoughts re the Louis/Joe doc! It wasn’t rehashed content at all! I think she watched the wrong thing. What a dick 😂
Oh gosh. Hope you’re ok ? You know what you need ? A groupon therapist lovely 😂

• Haha