Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLPlum

GUILTY!! She knows shes ill. She knows she could have covid. She has NOT taken a test.

If she had her replies would state 'i was a little worried too but i took a test and all ok. Phew' or it would be a main post. There would be no need to act so defensive and to delete the comments makes her look even more guilty. Shes an imbecile.

And in roll the new members! Welcome ❤

Thanks for building our ranks yet again babs. Keeping going with your incredible work. Have a fab day x

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Loopybird69

VIP Member
This woman is the worst advert for a city ever. If that is a typical BRUMMY then I for one will not be venturing there any time soon ! Sorry bab 🙄 but she is repulsive ! 🤢
Trust me we aren’t all like her. We’re actually a really funny, friendly bunch and the city has so much to offer than primark and the botanical gardens 😂

Reactions: 28

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I think she’s always struggled to have the kids in the house during the holidays. When travel was possible they used to go away for most school holidays. Or she would arrange play dates to get the kids out of the house.

She has a cough so needs to book a COVID PCR test, lateral flow test is for use if you don’t have symptoms...
Its not just that she has struggled in the house, she struggles to parent without Ste and cant entertain her own kids so she fills the days with meet ups/days out with other people to support her. She can't look after her children at home on her own

Reactions: 27

ukclar

She done a test in the half hour since people commented on her post telling her to get tested. What a load of crap. If she’d done one she would have said that off the bat. She should be praising the at home test deliveries for such a swift job 🙄🙄 What an idiot. Also if you were suffering from a bout of IBS you’d be too uncomfortable or nervous to go sit in someone’s garden/need to keep popping into their house to use their toilet frequently. Hope the people she’s meeting up with read the comments.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
So she rolls out 3T’s poorly neck story just prior to an ad.......Oh & I think she’s forgotten she’s told her Babettes previously it was the photographer who said something & that’s why they had the Autumn photo shoot. But now it’s the hairdresser again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lies so much she can’t even lie straight in bed.

• Wow

ohyes

VIP Member
3ABAB417-8241-4659-822D-A6D552CF0905.jpeg

I beg to differ Babs, this is too much 🙈 my phone screen actually froze on this close up of her face, terrifying 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

ohyes

VIP Member
F4A93F4C-3DF5-4D03-BBF1-B64C1C45F5C1.jpeg

This hand 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s practically sitting on her belly button. Way to be body confident you tosser.

• Angry
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh yes it’ll be about her losing her granny last year, she knows how to milk a situation & make it all about her.
yep. this will be a definite tingo when she returns next week. she'll have had an entire few days to get out her notebook and find ways to make his death all. about. HER. the obvious connection will be to nanny joyce's death, losing a grandparent and how she totally understands the grief of prince william losing his grandfather. 🤢

she'll undoubtedly be pleased that she has time to gauge other people's reactions to philip's death, so she can ensure that her own thoughts match with popular opinion - in exactly the same way that she delayed watching the meghan and harry interview specifically so she could wait to copy the reaction of other influenzas, in addition to the fact that it was on way past her bedtime. she'll be back, sharing other people's posts and claiming that their thoughts conveniently mirror hers exactly, to avoid actually mentioning the "sad time". her own post on the topic which will focus primarily on HER, the true kween. she'll compare her relationship with ste to that of queen elizabeth and philip - the greatest love story of all time, where ste sacrificed his own life and ambitions to support babs in her dream of exploiting their children, and risking his life cycling to get mash on demand.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
A sore tummy from sitting in a garden for a few hours 🤔 what a load of shite. She was hardly camped out on the top of Everest for a week 🙄

And as for the me me me post. Be a big kid at Disney, that’s fine, collect mugs and plants. It’s the slobbing in dirty dressing gowns,posting disgusting posts where you strategically place the “tap to tidy” on your vagina or boobs and generally just being disgusting in all senses of the word, online for thousands to see including your daughters friends that you need to stop.

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
'Camomile'!!! :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 🤪
And yes folks, she was a teacher...
Imagine her as a teacher now, “mrs Conway you’ve spelt Jesus wrong on the board” babs turning round red faced “ how dare you insult my intelligence, you are blocked from my classroom”
She wouldn’t last a minute 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Who the hell does she think she is telling people to watch tele, eat chocolate and have a bath.
Who does she actually think she's talking to???? 130,000 versions of her 🤢🤮 god help us 🤮🤢
Emma, believe it or not Bab MOST people have lives, jobs and responsibilities. Your sad, lazy, self indulgent existence is not the norm so don't assume it is. You're pathetic.
I am RELIEVED Emma has told me I can eat chocolate. I was literally just thinking I wonder if I can do this - but now kween Babs has said this I'll go wild!!

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
B8B4D5ED-E32E-4CE0-94E7-ED86F89CCBC0.png
B8B4D5ED-E32E-4CE0-94E7-ED86F89CCBC0.png

Jesus wept!!! WHY??! WHY would you post this? The pleather legging are so obviously far too small - hence the tights otherwise she’d never get them off cos they’d cling to her sweaty unwashed body!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Fancy being such a liar that you generate so many comments and pondering on whether your statement that you are having a few days off is true or not.
That’s the problem with telling lies. No one can ever believe a word you say.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Ooh how defensive is she getting. No way she has done a test. She was saying it wasn't covid, it was IBS, it's not IBS Babs, and if it were IBS that wouldn't be TMI, sharing you are warming your bum hole up is TMI, flashing your gunt to the world and his wife is TMI not that you reckon you have IBS when the reality is you just eat too much shit. Then in the next breath when people continue to question she has suddenly done a test. What a bloody liar. Own it Babs, thank your babettes for voicing their concern, say yes I should book a test, not a lateral flow one babs. And stop seeing so many people.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I can imagine her doing a Ste is my prince Phillip post and comparing her and Ste to the queen and Phillip, not that they are anything like them but we all know how Babs mind works.
What utter knob? Always putting his foot in it? Slightly racist?

Before anyone starts I actually like Prince Philip and their love story. However he did have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth - sorry

• Heart

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
My daughter finally went to bed 45 minutes ago. How on earth does she have time to be in the bath at 6:30? I don't get to use my bath at all because of a night the noise would wake up my daughter and during the day (unless I get in with her) there is just no way! (I shower every morning by the way 😂 - I'm not gross 😂😂😂😂). When I do shower I make sure she is washed, dressed and occupied with either my phone or her toys before I get in. Plus I have to shower with the bathroom door open so I can see/hear her.

Babs would not cope as a single parent. She just wouldn't. Being a parent is hard work at the best of times but when you're on your own there is so much more you have to do. You have to establish routines just so you can keep clean, get ready for work, get your child/children ready for bed etc. I know all parents have bed time routines (Babs' kids bed time routine is verging on the ridiculous) but when you're alone it is literally you that has to sort everything out. Babs sits in her dressing gown and has openly admitted she has no part in her children's bed times. The fact she has never read Ethan and Erin a bed time story is just all kinds of horrible. As a single parent Babs, you don't get a choice in the matter. You are everything to your kids and there is no other person to bail you out.

• Heart