Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Very irresponsible given pus and her have both had upset stomachs, a symptom of covid isn't it? Personally, I'd never risk it without a test seeing friends and family if we've been poorly. Taming twins needs to hope Babs doesn't bring her profile down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

LiveLoveLaugh77

If it’s too bloody cold, just postpone your ‘play dates’ until it’s a bit warmer. You don’t have to see people every day, just because it’s allowed! 🙄 It was my birthday a few days before the outdoor rule came in (don’t worry, made sure my husband did cake and candles before the sun rose!) and I still haven’t sat outside to ‘celebrate’ with anyone as it’s just too cold. Stop moaning and take a bloody Covid test - that chewy cough she did on her stories first thing made me gag! 😩

• Sick

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Bab’s post this morning 🙄 definitely a big #ad incoming as we’ve got the ‘poor me’ ramblings. shes made a promise to herself to be louder. 😱
How many 'poor me' posts are we going to get? At this point it's become part of her personality to post one of these type posts on a regular basis. She's doesn't have moan on about it.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So, if I was Emma I would say "Some of you have asked me blah blah....." when in reality ONE person asked me 🤣🤣 if I thought she was lying.

YES! YES SHE IS!

I've watched her goodbye stories again and she is 100% lying. The constant looks to the the side and looking down, her tone of voice, talking very fast, her eyes are really wide and her lips are very tense.

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210406-081521_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210406-081543_Chrome.jpg

Once again, she's picked a line and run with it, missing out...
Do truly meaningful things
The need to set boundaries
Have a strong network of friends around you

Challenge the system, be a voice, but if you dont watch the news or see what's happening beyond your own front door that won't happen either!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Is it just me or does her being back seem so unnatural? Like there’s an awkwardness about her and her stories today.

• Wow

Good Egg

VIP Member
Yes I’ve heard people with an upset stomach could have covid. I had this a few weeks back myself. I still isolated myself ‘just incase’. I was lucky as I was still on furlough and didn’t need to be anywhere! So I could fully keep away from others.
She is irresponsible.
Even an upset tummy is awful and contagious.

chipstick

VIP Member
(I know she dreams of swanning about being a lecturer- but how likely is that now?)
I've obviously heard this before but it just hasn't really clicked until now. I'm married to a lecturer. Emma has no chance of moving into this role.

Firstly, absolutely nobody - students or peers - would take her seriously given her online history. I know it's quite a popular profession for those who have had some fame in their past, but there's a huge difference between someone who used to be in an indie band 30 years ago and someone who is famous for showing their pants on the internet and nothing else.

Secondly, I one hundred percent believe she would not be able to cope with the workload. I'm certainly not saying teaching younger students is an easy career at all, but I don't think she'd be able to go back to that now either. These jobs are really hard fucking work and you don't get to switch off at 5pm or weekends. She wouldn't have a chance.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Emma- your problem is not that you hold back from being the “youest you”. No-one would care if you were too loud except for the fact that you act like a total DICK. You don’t actually have anything to say that is interesting so you just make up shit and spout whatever inane thought pops into your head. You are like a human volcano that’s on the verge on erupting- an endless spew of your inane thoughts that might at any moment explode into a rage or meltdown or massive sulk.

If this is you holding back from being loud and being you, well, God help us. You hold nothing back- you show everything on the internet - your body, your kids, your home its all endlessly displayed in all its vulgarity with no thought for anyone else just the attention you CONSTANTLY crave. I don;’t think Ive ever seen anyone so DESPERATE for constant validation and attention. You are a 43 year old woman and mother of 2 kids.
Just grow the fuck up, get a grip and stop acting like a total dick - you are going to be a very lonely woman soon if you dont stop cos your kids will hate you, and if you have any friends left they will soon desert you cos you’re so embarrassing to be with.

It’s not clever its not cool, it doesn’t make you a celebrity.
Hope that helps!

• Heart

LLPlum

Timing is just too convenient. Shes been caught out, had a tantrum and dissappeared again. Yawn.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why is she so surprised by the weather?! It was forecast and she talked about it last week!
Shes SO desperate to get on the ‘gram in the morning she will talk utter shit just to post first thing. What a sad life!
And just to let you know Babs, most people change their sheets regularly but funnily enough don’t feel he need to tell he whole world about it. Laundry, washing, cooking, working .......you know all those things you DON’T do........ it’s just part of normal adult life. I suppose it’s so rare that you Babs actually do any of those things, you’d better announce it or we will think you are even lazier than we already know!

• Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Her lack of promotion for Birmingham and our local businesses has always annoyed me, but thinking about it I think it’s because she doesn’t really know it the way she thinks she does. There are areas that are a instagramers dream the graffiti walls at the custard factory, Digbeth dining club, the floosy, the canals loads. The problem is she’s too lazy to venture out and hasn’t got the creativity to set up a shot for herself she just copies all the other boring huns over and over.
Yes one of the reasons I started follow her was to get ideas of things to do with kids in the West Midlands. Her most popular you tube video is about taking the kids to CBeebies land in 2015 but she hasn’t made content like this for a while. Now it’s more about watching tv and cinnamon rolls.

There are so many independent restaurants/cafes in Birmingham but she only posts about getting free take away from chains.

The Disney content doesn’t really appeal to me as can’t afford to go there!

Good Egg

VIP Member
I don’t think being the youiest you is the issue here, more the meiest ME ME MEEEEE!

• Haha