Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
I don't think a positive COVID test would stop Emma posting on the gram. Let's be honest, her normal daily activity is that of an ill person anyway so she could easily hide it,,,,,,
Looking rough ✔
Slobbing about all day watching tele ✔
Not getting washed or dressed for days ✔
Making Ste wait on her ✔
She could be really ill and we would hardly notice any difference 🤮🤢
I think the break is because she mentioned feeling poorly so her followers (quite rightly) suggested testing and she thought “shit, I have plans to see someone different every day, I want to see my mum on her birthday, I want to go shopping on Monday, I don’t need people telling me to be careful or get tested” 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also think her counsellor probably asked her about her internet habits/werk and pointed out she has no difference between life and work so might want to take regular breaks. She won’t because she’s addicted to the attention and money, but she can tell her counsellor she tried it!

I for one will NOT be giving her any views on the inevitable primark haul she’s going to bounce back with. She can get in the bin with it! Seeing all those queues of people has given me rage today. I know our numbers are lower and more people are vaccinated etc, but really? I haven’t seen anyone walking around naked so we all seem to have managed for clothes, I don’t see what’s so important you need to be there today, mixing inside with hundreds of other people 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just saw this on Rosie Ramsey’s stories and it absolutely sums up why Babs CAN NOT be the same size in every item of clothing she ever buys!
AE931BF6-1A0D-4EC6-B6C4-66E6D68B1872.png

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Okay, few things today -

1. This morning's story - "I'm just so sick of it" *looks to side*. Sorry the weather doesn't take into account your feelings Bab. 🙄

2. Why when someone asks a question she can't handle - in this case the Covid test - does she always end with "have a fab day". Twat.

3. The storywith the Rocky music and manic faces. Need I say more?

4. She's a size 18 - in case you've been living under a rock 🙂

• Haha

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
She said yday she had blocked the week as 'out of office' in her diary but didn't she say her out of office was on last Fri for Easter weekend but carried on posting on insta?
Would you really put out of office Fri-Mon, come back to work Tues eve (so lucky she can juggle post showed she was working) then out of office again Weds?
To me this shows that it wasn't pre planned.

Think the wet wet wets moving was a good shout @Loopybird69

Last edited:

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
She done a test in the half hour since people commented on her post telling her to get tested. What a load of crap. If she’d done one she would have said that off the bat. She should be praising the at home test deliveries for such a swift job 🙄🙄 What an idiot. Also if you were suffering from a bout of IBS you’d be too uncomfortable or nervous to go sit in someone’s garden/need to keep popping into their house to use their toilet frequently. Hope the people she’s meeting up with read the comments.
If she’s done a lateral flow test (not suitable if you have symptoms) the result takes half an hour 🤥
Colleague on my ward had four lateral flow negatives (she had symptoms) and tested positive when she went for a test!! Babs get a bloody test and stop meeting people every day!!

• Heart
Her lack of promotion for Birmingham and our local businesses has always annoyed me, but thinking about it I think it’s because she doesn’t really know it the way she thinks she does. There are areas that are a instagramers dream the graffiti walls at the custard factory, Digbeth dining club, the floosy, the canals loads. The problem is she’s too lazy to venture out and hasn’t got the creativity to set up a shot for herself she just copies all the other boring huns over and over.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She will spend today and tomorrow dashing around all of the non essential shops that are now open, ready to burst back onto the Internet like a Bull in a China shop, with her vulgar selfish tat hauls showing off to the Twatette's 🤢🤮🤬

• Angry

Luna615

Chatty Member
If IBS is triggered by eating chocolate then she needs to cut it out of her diet. I suspect she doesn’t have IBS just a dreadful diet. She is very foolish telling everyone every tiny detail of her life ie belly ache as she is opening herself up to so much criticism. I am creased at her responses on insta getting more and more irate 🤣
It really is hilarious! You can sense her annoyance in the posts. She probably didn’t even know that an upset stomach was a symptom of covid! She mentioned it to get the sympathy comments but now she’s going to be in trouble when she posts about eating chocolate and sweets because people will say...‘Won’t that trigger your Ibs?’......🤣🤣🤣 she’s so stupid!!!

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
My son had gastric problems for a couple of day, then developed a very slight cough. It was covid and we tested as you're advised to for any slight change in your health that could be covid symptoms. Lets hope she's not given her bug, covid or not, to her in laws.

She's been so completely oblivious to the pandemic hasn't she! With the state of covid in Europe and the travel restrictions worldwide, her chances of going to any Disney holiday are slim. How will she cope

She’s doing an ad for marvel because they’re big fans of marvel. Is it me or have I totally missed this fact? Doesn’t Stephen like football (and Grindr) and Ethan likes Harry Potter?
Her voice on stories this morning sounds like she’s been smoking too many fags in her garden recently too.

• Haha

Dolly1xo

Is she asking for thrush so she can do an AD for canesten....... I mean anything is possible when it comes to Babs

• Haha

Charlip

I see she has a cough today. Could be perfectly innocent but she has mentioned feeling poorly. I’d worry about meeting up with her if I was her friend, she’s been non stop meeting since the rules changed.

Reactions: 24

ohyes

VIP Member
110E77D4-2CCD-4E8C-8F91-B4611E1671B3.jpeg

I don’t want to insult your intelligence Babs but FYI, 6 degrees isn’t actually freezing, hope that helps 😘

I woke up to temperatures of -4 this morning (NE Scotland 🤪), that’s freezing. I would have loved 6 degrees today 😂

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh @BonBon27 ive missed ya bab.

Also I can speed read, I’m one of those annoying people that can read a book and watch tv at the same time and be able to give you a recap on both. However, the only time I can read a book a day is pre children how the fuck did she read a book and be a parent?! Especially as she goes to bed at 8pm

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Emma, sweety, you may be an American size 18 but you're certainly not a UK 18. Own it, size up. It'll stop you looking like someone squeezed a pig into a sock .

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
she's talking about her plans to "sniff her children" , and THIS is the expression she's making?! i feel sorry that the kids are stuck with her for her week-long hiatus from SMM - she's so full of aggression already, just thinking about it! she's going to be an absolute nightmare, taking out her rage on the kids - and watching netflix obvs, because she's hardly going to manage a screen-free week actually spending time with the kids. and she'll still be expecting them to create content for her though - it will all just be saved up to share the week she's back.

Screenshot_20210407_191600.jpg

Screenshot_20210407_191551.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow