Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
IBS from wearing tights and pleather bent double on garden furniture for every afternoon this week! That's your answer!

And owls and pigeons- jeez babs. Its not that difficult.

And the ad- it was so half hearted. I dont begrudge Ethan getting the toys as payment for the ad but Babs has no shame. What an awful ad. A cardboard Ste and a realy hammer would have had more charisma!

Also agree with watching all the Marvels from the start! So good! 🔨
Yes, watching all of the marvel universe films in order was one of my activities in lockdown one!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
When do schools go back? Ours a back next weds here. I guarantee she’ll be back the day they go back if it’s next week.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Yet another #ad that won't be purchased themselves. She could have really pushed the healthy lower sugar nutritional content side rather than, we're so busy and hungry we just grab a snack. And, who else walks in and literally drops everything in the middle of the floor? Shitety, shitetity shite. Plus, I thought # were relevant, given it's an ad they dont make sense, bit like the TU one!

Last edited:

Snowball89

It will be worth the wait it’s brilliant. Would recommend listening to the soundtrack in advance, the songs are very ’wordy’ and fast so you’ll understand it better if you have listened to it or read the rough story outline!
*I can’t wait for theatres to open, would take a show over Primark any day of the week!
I've watched it on Disney+ about 900 times 🤣 🤣 🤣 I am officially Angelica now 🤣🤣🤣 We were going to go a few years ago, alas we didn't because we weren't sure if we would like it. How wrong we were!

Thankfully as well I went to an Amercian school in the 90's for a few years and was taught American history, so I sat watching it knowing what was going on, my other half was a little flummoxed, so he got a crash course and then was like 'Oh wow yes I get it now!' 🤣

Yes I can't wait for the theatres to re-open either, we've got SIX and two postponed Lion King performances too to look forward to :)

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does the spring dressing gown need to be put away? It’s three days after Easter- what’s the rush for every occasion to be over before it’s been properly enjoyed. Almost as bad as when Brogan Tate took down her Christmas tree on Christmas Day! 😂
I mean I usually take mine down boxing day, I have my reasons, but Christmas day??!!! Wow!!

BonBon27

VIP Member
Not seen the ad yet but did use a story viewer to look at yday stories and found them very erratic almost like she was scrambling for content.
The thing that stood out for me was she was dressed, then did a story from bed in her pyjamas about the charger, then had a bath. Why would you take your day clothes off and put your pyjamas on before having a bath...it made no sense.
She is absolute loosing the plot I am convinced now
Most likely the dressed ones were old I expect, she probably spent the day in pyjamas, had a bath and then got back in pyjamas! Different ones you’d think, but this is Babs so.....🤷🏼‍♀️🤢🙄

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
So she rolls out 3T’s poorly neck story just prior to an ad.......Oh & I think she’s forgotten she’s told her Babettes previously it was the photographer who said something & that’s why they had the Autumn photo shoot. But now it’s the hairdresser again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lies so much she can’t even lie straight in bed.
I'm sure she said her and her daughter were going to have a beauty date and get their haircut together?! 🤥

• Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Anyone else hate the way she refers to the kids as “kiddos”.
so cringe 😬
tbh she probably stole the phrase from someone else - like when she used to copy LP and call her daughter doodles, and when she started copying twodadsinlondon, and referring to the kids as the boy and the my girl. absolutely no creativity or imagination.

Reactions: 7

Allthecakes

VIP Member
the graze bars were all for show then, babs? literal boxes full of graze snack bars - which could have been far more appropriately gifted to hungry kids - yet despite claiming that she LOVES the chocolate ones, she's literally chosen to snack on chocolate instead! SO convincing babs!

this morning, she was all about the "50% less sugar and no artificial colours of preservatives"! i guess they'll just be a consolation prize for the kids over the weekend, when they’re stamping their feet and demanding snacks, and discover that babs has happily stolen their leftover easter eggs! ffs babs, if you have no intention of even eating those graze bars, at least have the decency to donate them to a food bank, rather than dumping them in a box in top top to gather dust. 😡

also, she is quite obviously not feeling even the slightest bit guilty. after all, SHE bought the kids those easter eggs! they wouldn't have them in the house if it wasn't for HER. and without HER, they wouldn't even be alive to enjoy chocolate - so she definitely deserves them! imagine being poor ethan - because we all know it will be ethan's chocolate she will have swiped - exerting a degree of self control that he obvs didn't learn from his mother, in terms of actually saving some of his easter eggs, and waking up to find that babs, who has literally devoured fifty creme eggs in the last few weeks, couldn't exert even an ounce of willpower and eat a bloody cereal bar instead of proudly eating his chocolate and bragging about it on SM.

View attachment 532704
I bet she eats the back half then repacks it, then if the kiddos ask for choc she smashes up what's left to share out leaving them none the wiser. No self control.

Reactions: 7