Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jdxo

oh, okay. so the picnic with TT - on the wooden table - was taken in TT's garden - and then the shot of the plate of oreos and mini eggs - on the glass table - was taken at babs', followed by the "it's snowing!" pic! i didn't look as closley at the table, so just assumed that all three photos had been taken at a similar time - hence why she took the photo of the buffet from so close up, so that her followers would assume that it was prepared by babs. but no. babs ate a picnic at TT's, insinuated that she'd made it herself forcing TT to share a story specifically to take credit, but obvs that cucumber didn't fill her up, so she returned home and made her own picnic of chocolate nad biscuits to enjoy outside. presumably the entire plate was for her?!
Ahhhhh ok. Thanks for clarifying!!

Do we think she had someone else over today? Otherwise why else would she be outside in the cold again eating mini eggs!?

Reactions: 5

Nadurath

VIP Member
I think her Twitter is automatic, all her posts are the same. Just advertising new videos.
YouTube automatically posts as the video goes live though (it’s a feature they disabled for a while and not sure if it’s even actually active again), given her “vlog” went up Wednesday that’s definitely her clicking the share button on YouTube 😂

Memmy

VIP Member
A decent proper therapist won't "tell" her to do anything. That never works. It needs to come from her, which of course it never will cos she'll never admit anything she does is wrong!
I don't think anyone who cared about you would support you swapping one unhealth habit for another

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
I don't follow TT, does she usually have time off over the holidays? If she was self isolating or covid+ would she keep it from her followers?

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
She was on Twitter this morning touting her Spring Wardrobe vlog on YouTube🙄
Does Twitter not count as social
Media or does Btec Paul post on her behaviour?!!
She must be rocking in a corner not being able to post about PP and now poor Nikki Grahame - I’ve never watched Big Brother but bet Babs is glued!
Has she been on fb? Do we think she’s had a ban then? Or covid?

Reactions: 4

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
but when someone asked her how come it was so quiet she said she filmed in the quiet aisles or something equally lame!! Just own it and say you got to go to an influencers event or whatever it was
Oh, did she? I didn’t look too closely tbh, I just assumed because there was nobody anywhere, even the car park was empty.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
😂😂😂 oh god
This post just made me cringe from every part of my body. But yeh okay there are probably worse when I think about it 😭
Oh no I’m with you it’s sooo cringey but she’s just the proverbial shit that rolls downhill

😂😂😂 oh god
This post just made me cringe from every part of my body. But yeh okay there are probably worse when I think about it 😭
Oh no I’m with you it’s sooo cringey but she’s just the proverbial shit that rolls downhill

Snowball89

When was the performance @Snowball89 ? I had booked too so wondering when I’ll hear about mine!
The 22nd of May - I mean we were cutting it fine it was only 5 days after the 17th May which is the next roadmap step 🤣 🤣 🤣
Back to Babs, I wouldn’t take her kids to see it, they are too young and I doubt will get it.
They 100% won't understand the meaning/the history they'll just see it as catchy songs...