Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
View attachment 530461Why is she trying to pretend she didn’t make these signs?🤣🤣 if it’s worrying, why did you type it and stick it to your child’s door Mrs Billy bullshit?
more like babs forced ste to sit at the computer and create these signs on excel. there's no way she actually designed these herself, though it was obviously her idea because CONTENT. it's like the time she claimed she made those home schooling certificates for the kids, but was then completely unable to explain to a follower how she'd created them - "oh...uh...there's templates on word!" nice try babs. it's pathetic. there's absolutely no way the kids suggested those signs - they were likely far too busy playing with their new pets - and besides the fact that the signs are just bloody weird, if you're gonna force crappy signage on them, WHY would you stick them on the kids' bedroom doors and not above their cages or whatever. probably because babs crept up and stuck them there for a photo opp without the kids knowing, because i would imagine erin in particular wouldn't want that on her door, especially when her friends will be able to visit fairly soon. it's not going to be long before erin starts resenting babs for being such a fucking embarrassment.

Reactions: 9

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
The kids are awfully quiet in that vlog, she normally moans saying they’re downstairs making so much noise but nothing apart from puss dribbling in the background.

• Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why does the spring dressing gown need to be put away? It’s three days after Easter- what’s the rush for every occasion to be over before it’s been properly enjoyed. Almost as bad as when Brogan Tate took down her Christmas tree on Christmas Day! 😂
yeah, it's barely spring! who buys a dressing gown that is literally only used for a week each year? why does she have to ditch it the second easter is over? it's not specifically easter themed, it's spring themed - surely wearing a bunny dressing gown is preferable over that stinking manky dressing gown she'll now be wearing til halloween. it's literally like "right, easter is over - it's summer, verging on halloween!" no babs. it's literally just turned spring. stop living in the future. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it just shows how often she bothers to wash her. clothes when she actually has to announce to the world when she's planning to wash her dressing gown or change her sheets. and i guarantee that - despite her "wash a load a day" advice - it won't end up being washed. she'll drag it out of storage next year, and it'll be as manky as ever. it still baffles me what exactly she ste washes when she's ste's supposedly doing seven loads a week - her pyjamas, dressing gown, sheets and blankets are all grubby and manky af. 🤢

• Sick

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
Ooooh so on other socials but not Insta? The plot thickens.

Ooooh so on other socials but not Insta? The plot thickens.

Memmy

VIP Member
the graze bars were all for show then, babs? literal boxes full of graze snack bars - which could have been far more appropriately gifted to hungry kids - yet despite claiming that she LOVES the chocolate ones, she's literally chosen to snack on chocolate instead! SO convincing babs!

this morning, she was all about the "50% less sugar and no artificial colours of preservatives"! i guess they'll just be a consolation prize for the kids over the weekend, when they’re stamping their feet and demanding snacks, and discover that babs has happily stolen their leftover easter eggs! ffs babs, if you have no intention of even eating those graze bars, at least have the decency to donate them to a food bank, rather than dumping them in a box in top top to gather dust. 😡

also, she is quite obviously not feeling even the slightest bit guilty. after all, SHE bought the kids those easter eggs! they wouldn't have them in the house if it wasn't for HER. and without HER, they wouldn't even be alive to enjoy chocolate - so she definitely deserves them! imagine being poor ethan - because we all know it will be ethan's chocolate she will have swiped - exerting a degree of self control that he obvs didn't learn from his mother, in terms of actually saving some of his easter eggs, and waking up to find that babs, who has literally devoured fifty creme eggs in the last few weeks, couldn't exert even an ounce of willpower and eat a bloody cereal bar instead of proudly eating his chocolate and bragging about it on SM.

View attachment 532704
So she's swapping the booze for chocolate tonight, wonder if that's what the therapist told her to do 😅

• Haha
So the top 20 Mum influencer list from Mother and Baby is out... Alison Perry is on it, Emma, for some reason, isn't. Bet she'll be seething! After all, she's a great Mum and great at her job!
Just went to look at the list .... I know she drops Alison Perry’s and Rosie Ramsey’s names regularly on her pages they are both on.....she will be downing the cock cans rabidly to numb the pain.....honestly surprised she hasn't squeezed another baby out to hold onto her mummyness......she’s not that target market and hasn’t been for ages even though she wants to be , probably why she constantly rehashes old posts of when her two were tots

• Haha

Frankie75

VIP Member
So do we think Babs will make her return to social media tomorrow morning, with a link on her stories to her YouTube vlog?
Or, do we think it will be Thursday morning, as that will make a full week off?

• Wow

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I was thinking about her going away too but it doesn’t open up until Monday so why disappear now?

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
It’s a shame Emma took (not quite a) week off, and doesn’t seem to have changed

That cutting in though! I thought the missing skirting was bad.

I thought she might go for something cooler than UB40 for her ultimate brummie experience.