Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh dear. Erin not so great with acting then, and we’ve all heard the singing. I hope band doesn’t convince her she’s guaranteed an entertainment job? I’m sure with the family connections they’re all sure it’s possible, but I’m not so sure
yet babs just keeps on encouraging her! "she's ace!" ace at what? acting like a spoiled bratty toddler?! triple threat is going to be mortified if she actually goes to auditions and stuff in the future - she'll be like the cringe x factor auditionee whose family have always told them they're a star and encouraged them to go embarrass themselves on national tv.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210416_113038.jpg

Reactions: 6

fishingforcats

her account has been private for a while. she literally allows anyone to follow her though, so not sure why. it happened around christmas, so everyone suspected it was so that she could share rule-breaking photos privately, but those who follow her said it didn't happen, so why she made her account private remains a mystery...
Ah! I see. Thank you for the clarification. 😊

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I've watched it on Disney+ about 900 times 🤣 🤣 🤣 I am officially Angelica now 🤣🤣🤣 We were going to go a few years ago, alas we didn't because we weren't sure if we would like it. How wrong we were!

Thankfully as well I went to an Amercian school in the 90's for a few years and was taught American history, so I sat watching it knowing what was going on, my other half was a little flummoxed, so he got a crash course and then was like 'Oh wow yes I get it now!' 🤣

Yes I can't wait for the theatres to re-open either, we've got SIX and two postponed Lion King performances too to look forward to :)
Wish I’d gone to see it with you now too!

It is such a brilliant show but unlike most musicals, which you can rock up to knowing nothing, you need to know a bit to see this.

Back to Babs, I wouldn’t take her kids to see it, they are too young and I doubt will get it.

Frankie75

VIP Member
I am genuinely struggling with her 'too much' post. She's become ashamed of showing who she really is? So will be doing more of it? Eh?

Confused. This woman shares EVERYTHING. 130,000 people see her first thing every morning, in her bed, before she has even showered. Family celebrations are on the grid before most people wake up. We've seen her half naked in a swimming costume, doing a WAP dance in her daughters bedroom and slurring her way through the weekend. We know she's a 'size 18', when she shaves her bikini line and what day she goes to therapy. The woman can't go 2 hours without posting on insta and every vlog is an over the top 'seasonal' haul and her plants, mugs, stationery, tat make an appearance at every opportunity.

The only thing, literally the only thing in the world of Emma Conway that is a mystery is where, for the love of Primark, does PUS sleep?
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Oh dear. Erin not so great with acting then, and we’ve all heard the singing. I hope band doesn’t convince her she’s guaranteed an entertainment job? I’m sure with the family connections they’re all sure it’s possible, but I’m not so sure

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
her mother attempting doing cringe bad donald duck impressions which her friends will definitely see because she's shared it with the whole internet. it's not even funny. erin must be mortified.
Narr, it's just another notch of talent in triple threat's belt (which ofc Babs has a twinning belt)

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Good luck to the sod who has to look after all the pets when they go on their many holidays, no doubt she'll dump the responsibility on the mother in law because Wet San needs a holiday or ten too
It’ll probably be Bubble Claire!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh I thought she had those flags in her "opening" of the garden the other night and I thought I recognised her white windows and door

Unless the snow picture is taken at hers and she went to TTs earlier in the day!
She went to TTs earlier on the day I think then the afternoon photo is in her back garden

Jdxo

Oh I thought she had those flags in her "opening" of the garden the other night and I thought I recognised her white windows and door

Unless the snow picture is taken at hers and she went to TTs earlier in the day!

Reactions: 5