Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankie75

VIP Member
Curiouser and curiouser! She would definitely make things difficult because she is just ghastly. However, I'm totally here for it if you ever throw caution to the wind and spill the entire tea pot. In the meantime it's very satisfying to know that she is so bothered by your real-life identity.

Babdemic! 💀
Needs adding to the Wiki stat!

This is exactly how I've always pictured her. I was surprised when I learned there's not much age difference between her and Claire, firstly because Babs looks a fair bit older than her sister, and secondly she gives off vibes of someone who had her parents to herself for quite a while and resents sharing the limelight with a sibling. I am 6 and 8 years older than my sisters and by all accounts was a bit of a brat when the first one arrived! Babs gives me those resentment vibes. I've said before, I'm desperate to know if Ste's siblings have kids. Imagine her resenting Erin and Ethan not being the sole grandchildren and imagine she LOVES that Claire doesn't have children!
I’m sure Babs said during the earlier lockdown that the Erin & Ethan missed their cousins on Pus’s side of the family. Pus is one of three.

Reactions: 7

Frankie75

VIP Member
Having a nosy at her personal page on fb. Nice front door pic that she didn't share on Instagram plus this one of TTT.
Oh and these are on her front page so I didn't dig.
I think the lady next to Wet Claire and behind Erin is Pus’s mum. She has the same smile/grimace as Pus!!

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
She's not going to be up watching her mate DMC on the Jonathan Ross Show is she?! Wonder if she'll name drop on her insta return 🤔

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Given TT has also disappeared in that a sign of covid?
That did made me wonder if maybe she didn’t have it but one of the family did? I wouldn’t be surprised if she left the poorly one at home and went to wet sandras regardless of having to isolate!

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I said this a few threads back, you are 100 % right. The position of her hand on her side/stomach is so deceiving and extremely triggering to someone with an eating disorder 🤬🤬 I hate the way she does this, it's so fake 🤬

This will eternally be my question too. I must ask it at least once per thread 🤣🤣🤣
Just how? Who? Where? Cos I'd love to know so I can message her and tell her to fuck off 🤣🤣
I found the comment...its a reply to her fb post, people can comment on there and she replies so if you are blocked on insta fill your boots on fb instead 🤣

• Haha

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
That’s cos she is TOTALLY CRAP at her so called ‘job’! She is so unprofessional and lazy it never ceases to amaze me how much brand work she gets!
The music is just another example of the lack of any effort she puts into her posts.
I think, like Before You Go, she just doesn’t comprehend what songs are about beyond a very basic idea, like love.

Good Egg

VIP Member
Is TT back yet?
I wonder if they went to Weston-Super-Mare on their jollies. That photo on Claire’s page is a ‘distraction post’. I don’t know why I think this. If TT comes back and says she isolated, I swear I’ll go mad cos Babs should have isolated too. Covidiots the lot of them!

• Wow

Jade33

VIP Member
No, Kenny did it. And not very well.
Maybe the decorator was just for the wallpaper then? I'm sure she said they'd got someone in! Then again, they had someone do the floor and cupboard/shelves so maybe I'm getting confused! 🤣

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
This is probably a bit random point to make but that spring coat she bought is clearly too big so why didn’t she send it back and get a different size? I actually like the coat and I ordered it in a stone colour a few weeks ago (not using her affiliate link). I’m normally a size 12 so I ordered a 10 as it looked oversized and it was huge. I think a size 8 still would’ve been too big. Why wear something that doesn’t fit you properly?? I guess cos she has to be a size 18 at all times.
anything to cling onto that #size18style hashtag - regardless of whether that means cramming herself into clothes that are far too small, or refusing to return clothes that are too big and size down. she's so obsessed with the idea of promoting body confidence - despite the fact that she's quite clearly lacking confidence in her appearance, hence the fake waist pose - and has become so attached to size 18 as a way of doing this, that she probably thinks people would ditch her if she dared to announce that she was wearing a size 16 because she just wouldn't be relatable, wearing clothes in the average size for a UK woman!

she seems to have fixated on size 18 as being large enough to push the body confidence bandwagon, whilst still being a totally socially acceptable clothes size. size 18 is barely plus size, ffs! implying that she is a size 18 in literally every item of clothing - regardless of style, brand etc etc - just highlights the fact that she is NOT confident in her body, other wise she'd pay no attention to size and just buy clothes that fit her, regardless of numbers. she's obviously very attached to size 18; it seems to represent to her a size when can accept, yet anything above it is totally unacceptable to her. she clearly attaches a lot of her worth to her size, which is exactly the opposite of body confident!

if i were one of her followers who was above a size 18, i'd be very put off by the fact that she refuses ever to buy a size larger than an 18, because it implies that there's something wrong with that. if she was truly confident in her own skin, she'd wear clothes that fit her - regardless of whether they were a size 16,18, 20 or 22 - and simply change her hashtag to #plussizestyle. but no, babs has herself trapped between actually admitting she's gained weight - because it affects her self esteem - and wearing a size 16 - because she thinks that sizing down will alienate followers as she's a specifically #size18style role model. she is forever doomed to wear clothes that don't fit her properly, and feel uncomfortable! she fails to realise that she'd probably actually appeal to more people - and certainly gain people's respect - if she was just honest about her size and how she feels about her body, instead of desperately clinging to promoting a bandwagon that doesn't apply to her.

• Heart

Jdxo

⚠⚠⚠
I'm not saying this is related to Emma's sudden disappearance BUT I've had a reply from the ASA re posts of Brummy's that I'd reported saying (among other things) "action has been taken".
Could she be on a ban 😱😱😱😱😱🤷‍♀️ ⚠⚠⚠
Omg!!!! Imagine! What did you report??

Reactions: 6