Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is incapable of eye contact on all her videos, and still uses that pathetic sing song voice. Clear tells of lying and not being comfortable. Also clearing still wearing yesterday's eye make up. Them Beauty Pie products still working well for you are they Babs?

Reactions: 16
What is she talking about? I can smell her morning breath from here 🤮🤢
Her new pets 🙄 rats and a hamster. She is grim this morning, nothing new there of course. That bleeping hand under that bleeping chin though 🤯😤

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Her new pets 🙄 rats and a hamster. She is grim this morning, nothing new there of course. That bleeping hand under that bleeping chin though 🤯😤
But of course....her children are excited over their new pets but the post has to become all about her. 🐀🐀🐹

• Wow
Reactions: 19
But of course....her children are excited over their new pets but the post has to become all about her. 🐀🐀🐹
Why is she acting like people would be repulsed, I had a pet rat as a kid no biggie 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also I smell bullshit on her bringing one home as we’ve had no photo evidence, imagine her stalking Gary Barlow in a lift with a pet rat on her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Prior to the introduction of the new, family pets, we get a grim description of Babs gritty eyes, complete with an eye pick and a rub 🤢.
Gross 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know I'm a cynical misanthrope but it really irritates me when people call themselves parents of their pets, but fine, I get it, whatever.

To call yourself a grandmother of pets though is the height of narcissism. If Erin and Ethan do ever have children she is going to be unbearable.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Dear Dingbat,

I have worked out your eye problem is a result of you not removing ALL your mascara thoroughly before bed and then on waking mangling them with your trotters in a picky rubby type way

Here’s a tip: remove all mascara and then leave them the duck alone and gently bath them

And stop filming yourself doing it you scruff

ETA: picture of her clearly still wearing her mascara

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This morning Stories and posts are the worst for a while.
There is nothing she won't do for content.
Those vile pets (sorry just my opinion) are for Insta, not the kids 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
The drawers at a distance or glance look nice but up close if I was Annie Sloane I wouldn’t be happy with her boasting about my products.....I don’t think she will be a brand ambassador anytime soon , I do love the colour though, and I can pronounce it correctly 😂😂
I haven’t missed her one bit , I’ve kind of moved on from her now but I’ll still be here for the baby’s and the inevitable future meltdowns lol.
as for mini pets its a no from me , they won’t be much fun for babs she can’t exactly get engagement with a benny hill soundtrack chasing the kids with a teeny tiny bag of rat tit 😂😂😂😂......I’m laughing at that as I type , am I turning into a bit of a narc laughing about myself 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the first few mins of her blog.
She’s so uneducated ( even though she’s got a Masters-did you know?!).
Its Provence like the place in France. It’s not ‘ fancy’ to pronounce it properly. It’s bloody normal you arse!
I do like the colour but think she’s done a tit job!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s all about rats which golden child chose. Ethan doesn’t have a rat, he has another hamster

Reactions: 12
Just watched the first few mins of her blog.
She’s so uneducated ( even though she’s got a Masters-did you know?!).
Its Provence like the place in France. It’s not ‘ fancy’ to pronounce it properly. It’s bloody normal you arse!
I do like the colour but think she’s done a tit job!
The video was awful wasn't it. Really bad,,,,
She looked like Benny from Crossroads in that bloody hat and the way she was squinting at the camera 🤦‍♀️🤢🤮
Did you all know that Ste took the handles off and (badly) filled the holes 🤷‍♀️ I don't think she mentioned it.

But you can mention ALL of your ex boyfriends Emma! And ALL of the celebrities you met in a lift 🤦‍♀️🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
S
Surprised her hand doesn’t disappear under the chins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s bought herself the kids nocturnal pets when they are notorious in that house for bed olympics & she struggles to sleep for Ste’s snoring. She’ll still hear them in the kids rooms. What an absolute twit! Its all for the gram because her content is dire & she’s the biggest liar hence the nose growth. This is the first time she’s ever told the tale of Babs the rat whisperer - I smell a rat 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know I'm a cynical misanthrope but it really irritates me when people call themselves parents of their pets, but fine, I get it, whatever.

To call yourself a grandmother of pets though is the height of narcissism. If Erin and Ethan do ever have children she is going to be unbearable.
I wouldn't worry.. they'll be estranged from her by then!!

Think they had a carpenter do the shelving and the flooring professionally fitted, but the painting was all Ste?
Yes but remember when she revealed her paint choice. Saying that her 'decorator' had recommended she use Farrow & Ball. Clearly lies to cover up the fact she just copied one of her mates 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They're so thick already I've no idea why she bothers drawing over them! 🤣
They grow so far over the bridge of her nose too. She needs to go and get them threaded then maybe she will be able to keep them in shape. As she has got older, her features are definitely more manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.