Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Too many cocks in a tin, chocolate, beige crap whilst wearing pleather-thrush-inducing trousers which are at least 2 sizes too small is more likely the reason for a belly ache. Emma you always go to bed at 8 and we all know you’re probably pissed yet again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Notice how she put on her vile pleather leggings and tights post that one or BOTH of the kids will be wearing their tights high one day! Bore off you cretin

• Wow
  • Haha

Th2020x

If I was one of her booked in friends that was going to meet her over the next few days the amount of people’s she’s seen would put me off.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s off on her jollies and I’m not 100% on her having covid. Possible self isolation yes. I do however think the wet, wet, wets are moving and they are going to break the rules by helping them not that she’d actually lift a finger but she’ll be there barking orders at everyone, crying that they’ve sold her childhood home

Misssj80

VIP Member
Babs, get a test and stop seeing different people every bloody day. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I'm seeing my best friend today, in my yarden, but she is the first person I will have seen. And I've no plans to see anyone else.
Babs what did you expect from the new Louis and Joe exotic documentary? He's in jail, how much new content did you expect? Also why start these programmes just before 9pm and then say you can't stay awake past 9 to watch them? Watch them earlier then or stop being a lazy slob, eat better, drink some water and you might stay up after 9pm?
And as for you being more you? GOD HELP US ALL 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s such a bitch. Cannot take the slightest bit of criticism or suggestion even when posted in a polite, kind way. She gets on her high horse and it’s all delete and block. I mean to block someone for liking a comment is a whole other level of ridiculous!
Babs, in the real world people are allowed to have different opinions than you. What about your whole endless post about being the
‘ youest you?! Oh yeah that’s about YOU- everyone else has to just agree with you. We’re not allowed to be our ‘youest’ if it’s means we don’t agree with you!
Geez ever heard of free speech you dumbass Bitch!

• Heart
  • Haha

Outnumbered

So when it's about HER garden HER friends and HER family it's all good. A whiff of the in laws or kids friends and she's poorly with belly ache. Whipping the followers up into plumping her massive ego.

AD INCOMING.........

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
Or maybe they’re screaming because she’s stood in the hallway flashing her underwear in a mirror.

Why are they always screaming in that house? There neighbours probably hate them.

• Haha

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She's going offline again. Except she won't because she will still be liking comments on Twitter, still be checking Instagram (just not posting) and still be reading here. Who told her to take a week off social media? Her therapist? Fuck off. She read that on here.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Hmmmm a week off just when things start opening up.........hmmm def not related. Nope. Not at all.
Yes, she will be visiting Primark and all the other shops! Won't miss you Babs! How about taking 2 weeks off, 2 months, 2 years??!!

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why can’t she just put a blanket over her knees, or a spare coat like the rest of us have done this weekend. Why do we need yet more proof that she must get thrush on a regular basis. Tights and leather leggings is rank

• Sick
  • Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Come off it Bab. Your kids demand Graze bars? Really? Why do you hoard Nature Valley bars which you buy in bulk at Costco then? Yet another unconvincing #Ad 😡

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I think she’s always struggled to have the kids in the house during the holidays. When travel was possible they used to go away for most school holidays. Or she would arrange play dates to get the kids out of the house.

She has a cough so needs to book a COVID PCR test, lateral flow test is for use if you don’t have symptoms...