Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I'm gonna start offering to pop to Costa and see if anyone wants a Hot Cock 🤣🤣

The face of a woman who on the inside is basically saying 'fuck you all. I give no shits about anything that has happened this last year, except Primark closing and my Disney holiday being cancelled. I'm fine in my tiny new house, getting fatter and unhealthier by the day, bossing around my kids & husband and still raking in the £'s by selling my kids privacy and my soul".
Urgh, I can't deal with the smugness of her face here 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

FizzyWig

That bra doesn’t even fit properly! 100% doesn’t make me want to buy it 🙄

do brands not care about their ads??

Reactions: 7

Frankie75

VIP Member
What does she mean on her latest story, about her ‘wearing the same top for 5 days running?’ 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Dream cream does not give you wild dreams I’ve used it on myself and my two nocturnal children for years, what gives her ‘wild’ dreams is the copious amounts of sugar she consumes and the rest of her terrible diet which is also the reason she has trouble sleeping.
I use it too, never given me wild dreams. Disappointed! 😅

Having a bath that hot will do wonders for her gigantic pores and broken veins on her face!! 😏

Attachments

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
So this morning I’ve mostly been thinking about cock.....🍆😳

as in diet cock, hot cock etc

maybe a couple of years ago she referred to Diet Coke as ‘diet cock’ on a story, then someone really famous liked it or tagged her or something? Was it The Rock? Or have i totally imagined the whole thing. It’s a possibility 🤣🤣

any of you insanely clever lot remember? Or Babs can I have my first huge TIngo please? 🥳

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
Was that the neighbours reel?
If so 6th April 2020 I believe (it’s still on FB)

Also did she bollocks ask family to send clips in. That disclaimer at the start wasn’t there at the start when it was first released! I just rewatched it. How do I know? I remember watching it and thinking she’s flouted rules... what a person to lie
No it was one where they were all standing behind each other doing a little dance or something for the camera xx