Brummy Mummy #63 Don’t cha wish your wifey was “hot” like Babs? No.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she tired?! She doesn’t even get up early and she doesn’t walk the children to school either!!! I walk my son to school and walk to pick him up (and it’s a fast walk not a babs plod!) and I do a 45 min HIIT workout 3 x a week. Why am I not tired? Oh yes because I eat well, drink water, exercise and generally live healthily not like a hippo in mud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
THE ONLY reason I won't unfollow this lazy slob is because I know that's what she wants.
She'll live in hope that we all gradually stop watching, and stop chatting on here 🤣
Bad luck Emma ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Brummy Mummy #64 Continues to sell her soul but still hasn't sorted that curtain pole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is something wrong with you healthwise if you're so tired that you go to bed at 8:00pm when you've done duck nothing all day while your kids are in school and you class editing a shite vlog as werk.
That's why she's tired, because she does duck all to stimulate mind or body!!

• Heart
How is she tired?! She doesn’t even get up early and she doesn’t walk the children to school either!!! I walk my son to school and walk to pick him up (and it’s a fast walk not a babs plod!) and I do a 45 min HIIT workout 3 x a week. Why am I not tired? Oh yes because I eat well, drink water, exercise and generally live healthily not like a hippo in mud!
Exactly. Having these days of slobbing in front of the TV and not much else are meant to be occasional, give your mind and body a break. When I have one of those days it always makes me feel tired and sluggish, and this is her day every day- especially with kids at school and nowhere to go and nothing to do (except pretend you're out for a walk when you're really at home bargains).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.