Brummy Mummy #63 Don’t cha wish your wifey was “hot” like Babs? No.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is SO dull! And the OOTD winds me up.....any idiot can put on Tracey B’s and a jumper. We’ve seen it before, it’s not new. She’s not in any way influencing or inspiring anyone. I have said it before and I will no doubt say it again - WHY does she think her mundane, ordinary, boring, same as millions of other people’s life is so worthy of all this attention?? She posts way tooooooo much and it’s all tit!
I agree, she doesn’t need to do the pit of doom stories or all the other boring posts, there just isn’t the content at the moment.
I’ve said this many times before, that Babs needs to learn that less is more!

Reactions: 14
The more I see TOP TOP 🤦‍♀️ The more confused as to why that room wasn’t given to Erin so Ethan could have had her room and his tiny room could have been her ‘office’ - for her ‘werk’ (pratting around with some self absorbed nonsense on tinterwebs)
That's exactly the way I'd have done it. But I'd have also had an actual clear out before moving to a house with significantly less storage than my previous house...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More tales of Ste snoring, and horrifyingly her bedroom curtains are NOT blackout curtains. Does she honestly think this is interesting content??
God it was dire and the stupid facial expressions and silly sing song voice

when are these lazy instagrammers going to get their comeuppance

their followers must be thick as mince

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure the post should make it clear that it is an #ad rather than just a link to Instagram.
i still find it pretty weird that absolutely no-one on fb has asked where she got the underwear from, despite all the comments about how comfortable etc it looks. i could be wrong, obvs, but the cynical side of me suspects she's deleted all those comments specifically so she doesn't have to mention tu and label it as an ad, because if she did she wouldn't be able to share it on her ad free fb page, and is instead using it as a way to get a load of praise on her body and how "amazing" she looks. every single comment on that post are compliments about how "fabulous", "glowing", "confident" and "beautiful" she looks, alongside the "i wish my body looked like yours" blowing-smoke-up-her-ass type bullshit, and praising her "body positivity". i'm pretty sure she's deleted aany comment asking her where to buy the underwear, and has only left the ones that show adoration for her "mum bod", so she can bask in the attention. 🤢

that, or she was a crappy choice of influenza for tu to choose to advertise their underwear, because not a single person is actually interested in buying them! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and whilst i think it's pretty shady not to label it as an #ad - but we all know how babs goes digging for loopholes - surely she should at least have referenced that the underwear was #gifted?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Again...I swear to god I’ve never cringed with fu**ing hard in my life as I do when I’m seeing her perform for any of her posts.
She’s never going to stop and her therapy will only make her more annoying as she is not aware that she’s a narcissist.
This therapy will only enable her. If she’s so comfortable why has she tilted the camera at an angle that makes her look slimmer?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Guys I'm so sorry to drag up the counselling thing again but it's really bugging me,,,,,,,

I've been a mental health nurse before re training, doing a degree in clinical psychology, and working with patients in vast amounts of crisis aswell as out patients through charities. A lot of my patients are diagnosed with GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) which covers a large spectrum of symptoms and difficulties. This is likely to be Emma's diagnosis.
Not one single patient I can think of, while actively seeking therapy, would do what she is currently doing. And as for appearing online to 1000's of people in her underwear while supposedly needing therapy for help dealing with how people perceive her, my mind is blown.
She is becoming a subject I actually think I need to meet and get her into some of my group sessions to help my patients overcome their own fears 😳🤦‍♀️
I don’t think she saw anyone, it was all a sympathy ploy. I think she went to her mums for tea and cake !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
At risk of sounding like fopps, I find that TU clothing needs sizing down for me, so if the 18 is too tight, she’s bigger than she thinks!
I was going to say the same, I find TU very generous as I’m normally a 14 on the bottom but I fit a 12 there perfectly comfortably. She is very much the wrong size in that crop top - her fat shouldn’t be hanging out under her armpits like that! Badly fitted bras can really do some damage to your breast tissue.

Reactions: 9
I’m sick of death of those pigeon toed pictures of her on a walk. Never mind her mental health what about ours? Work your arse off for her to remind us all how much she earns for gurning in the camera and moaning how hard she’s got it’s Get to duck Babs u lazy mindless vessel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't believe a word she has written on that post with Kenny 🤬
There's no way TU 'reached out to her team' and said ANY of that!!!!! Its all just a massive Tingo to us!!!!
Emma, put your fanny away, get a bra that fits, stop lying and think of your kids in all of this 🤬🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i still find it pretty weird that absolutely no-one on fb has asked where she got the underwear from, despite all the comments about how comfortable etc it looks. i could be wrong, obvs, but the cynical side of me suspects she's deleted all those comments specifically so she doesn't have to mention tu and label it as an ad, because if she did she wouldn't be able to share it on her ad free fb page, and is instead using it as a way to get a load of praise on her body and how "amazing" she looks. every single comment on that post are compliments about how "fabulous", "glowing", "confident" and "beautiful" she looks, alongside the "i wish my body looked like yours" blowing-smoke-up-her-ass type bullshit, and praising her "body positivity". i'm pretty sure she's deleted aany comment asking her where to buy the underwear, and has only left the ones that show adoration for her "mum bod", so she can bask in the attention. 🤢

that, or she was a crappy choice of influenza for tu to choose to advertise their underwear, because not a single person is actually interested in buying them! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and whilst i think it's pretty shady not to label it as an #ad - but we all know how babs goes digging for loopholes - surely she should at least have referenced that the underwear was #gifted?!
But she’s being paid to advertise there
I don’t think she saw anyone, it was all a sympathy ploy. I think she went to her mums for tea and cake !
I wonder how her first session went🤓
At my first session I was so nervous and worried. It took a few session fro me to feel ‘safe to share’. The first one was more who is in my family, what support I have etc.. how I am feeling and why am I here kinda thing... I was also given tasks to do. She never once told me to wear underwear and post on socials but alas, I’m still not well now after a second relapse. I joke (we all screamed!) but yeah therapy is exhausting and draining but hard work and it pays off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't believe a word she has written on that post with Kenny 🤬
There's no way TU 'reached out to her team' and said ANY of that!!!!! Its all just a massive Tingo to us!!!!
Emma, put your fanny away, get a bra that fits, stop lying and think of your kids in all of this 🤬🤢🤮
Note, TU have confined her to stories and not risked putting her on THEIR grid!! She might have a "supportive community" when she is in control of deleting the comments, but it is rarely in evidence when she's featured elsewhere and the company has to remove it within hours because of negative comments...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just had a look at her caption on Facebook about the underwear. I don’t believe her husband took these, nor do I believe they had a laugh whilst doing it? Sooooo.........what was funny?
Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies.....imagine the anxiety and therapy you’d need if you lied this much....oh wait.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really plays on embracing plus size thing - which in itself obviously isn't wrong but with her its disingenuous. I doubt she cares about what shapes and sizes are advertised. She just wants money first and engagement second, as you just know a babette of similar size will be like wow you're so brave bab, you're an inspiration - all that means to Babs is more clicks, shares, stories and more brands will want to work with her - despite not being able to post their on ad on their page.

Its the same with therapy and people thanking her for sharing as it needs to be "talked about more" - like did I miss something? I feel mental health is discussed now more than ever especially since Caroline Flack and the pandemic. She doesn't care about mental health awareness, she just wants to be painted as a victim and get the sympathy views from the babettes. Also most adults don't go to therapy because they can't accept someone in the world doesn't like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She appears to have an amazing supportive community because anything that is posted which is remotely critical is swiftly deleted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My personal opinion is you make your own confidence. If it takes her husband to build up her inner confidence I think she’s doing it all wrong! I dress for me, I love my body for me and no one else. Why is this women promoting body positivity when she clearly doesn’t practice what she preaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.