Brummy Mummy #63 Don’t cha wish your wifey was “hot” like Babs? No.

What’s your ‘favourite’ Babs?

• P*ssed in the bath Babs

Votes: 56 16.9%
  • Picking face Babs

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Tracey B’s Babs

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Pit of doom Babs

Votes: 51 15.4%
  • Leaning over kitchen counter Babs

Votes: 40 12.1%
  • Scratching head Babs

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Clown make up Babs

Votes: 75 22.7%
  • #Ad Babs

Votes: 26 7.9%
  • Checking police files Babs

Votes: 182 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @Missymoo92

ive added a poll. Hope you don’t mind 😊
Love the poll!!!

Posted this on last thread before I realised the new one was up!
Sushi?? This seems a tad sophisticated for Emma's finely honed beige palate, no? I'd have had her pegged as an "eeeewww, fish!" (unless wrapped in batter or breadcrumbs) person.
She know FA about mental health because she doesn't even understand her own issues! I am dreading her analysis of The Interview. Her uneducated, naive opinions will add nothing to the conversation.

Reactions: 22
That title, the ‘No.’ at the end, love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 great work guys 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The poll is hilarious!

Trying to appeal to the baby/toddler mum's again with the 'eating in the car' story. If you can't sit and eat in peace for 5mins when you have an 8 and a 10 year old then you are doing something wrong. She manages to watch whole films on her own in her room when the kids are at home so the eating in the car thing is just an attempt to appeal to baby/toddler parents but we can see right through it.

That anxiety cleared itself up quickly didn't it. I wonder what she did today. Maybe a mooch round a garden center, a trip to B and M and a meet up with nanny San followed by some sushi!! Look nasty tattle trolls, I do eat something healthy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Poll is brilliant 👏 but its missing a "non of the above" option 🤣🤣
Hope you are not insulting my intelligence? I do have a masters you know. (Well I’ve printed off a certificate that i made on Excel that says ‘GlitterUnicorn has a Masters’)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shows her growth, along with yellowing of her dressing gown. At least lasy year it crossed over more
The first picture, is that where she head butted the Easter eggs? Didn’t knock any sense into her did it? all that chocolate wasted for no reason! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shows her growth, along with yellowing of her dressing gown. At least lasy year it crossed over more
Yeah judging my the side of the comb over she did the 2020 on her own in selfie mode and the 2021 a child was exploited and filmed it for her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We know how she likes to recycle content...How long until she's getting Kenny to old up an Easter egg while she stands naked behind it...🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She might want to try rolling around the bed in something from Ann Summers to perk up her marriage. Fluffy faded dressing gowns are a right passion killer. Though I'm not sure if that would interest PUS, as he doesn't seem to have an interest in females. Or maybe it's just Babs he's not interested in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That reel! I dont understand what she was trying to do? It was just a fat woman rolling round a bed ending with jazz hands. WTAF???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh another thread title! 🥰 I'm on my heavy day of period (not joking) so a nice big period cake or two to celebrate 🎉🥳 after calories don't count! 🤪 Love yassssss *kiss kiss* 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg the poll is genius. For me it will always be the police files 🤣🤣
Everytime they get taken down from the top of the wardrobe that Kenny built I laugh.
I love how all of us IC352 grab our dressing gowns, manky blankys and boxes of crime eggs and await the boys in blue, yet they never come. We kiss our family's good bye again and again, swig one last cock in a tin for good measure and have a quick stink bomb in the sink bath.

I honestly thought it was a daffodil filter 🤣🤣🤣 nope she is just that bleeping yellow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap

We began on Wednesday as Babs was wondering whether to get her Easter decorations out (random poll 1).

There was a ridiculous grid post about her wanting to be dressed up for PUS when he got in from work (smashing the patriarchy and all that!) but finding her bra off without even realising. What a load of old codswallop.

At 7pm she was on her own in the dark watching some random program on her laptop, but then at 8 was pulling a stupid face claiming she’d gone into her girl’s room to tell her she can be anything she wants to be and love anyone she wants to love, to which her girl replied “yeah I know”. Cos you know, Babs is raising the kids so woke and aware of the world 🙄 The boy will apparently get the same speech in the morning. WHY is she so full of tit?!? Then a story about how she’s bought them stickers with inspirational crap on....as the Beatles told us, All You Need is Tat. Oh no wait, it’s not about buying endless amount of crap is it?? But Babs doesn’t seem to get that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thursday began with a post she’d apparently photoshopped at 4am, her and PUS dressed up in front of Hogwarts. She was laughing at it. But crying at a Babette dressing as Babs for World Book Day (Lord help us if this is what the world is coming to). It was all very laugh/cry/chat rubbish/pick at face. And she blamed her emotions all on the kids going back next week and her feeling weird about it all. Give me strength 🙄

The bibbidibobbidibullshit page came to life for the first time in months today, proving she’s only got Disney content when she can actually plan to go there. No updates or general fan stuff while it’s been shut. Because she’s not a real fan.....only in it for the outfits she can buy, the gram content, all the merch and all the snacks!
Awful OOTD pose, the last four of the Marvel poll and a plug for her book, because she’s totally missed the memo that world book day is about encouraging children to read and she can’t miss a chance for self promotion!

Some stories from her office/loft - first the hair band and pony tail combo is awful, second LOL to her being surrounded by all the crap you’d normally have in a loft. Teeeeeny house problems!

A Lucy update that she’s losing her sight, which is very sad 💔 She’s the best one in that house!

Babs was gifted some gift cards so that she could gift women in refuge for Mother’s Day. Seems like TKMaxx should have just cut out the middle man, otherwise some poor woman who’s already been through enough trauma will be getting a hairband, a mug and a copy of Babs’ pamphlet 🙄

A reel of “highlights” of some of her most favourite dances, wobbles, gurns and poses, with some badly written. Crap. About how. The pandemic is ending and we’re all. Coming out of our cocoons. And if she can parade around like a loon. We all can.
Good job she’s around to keep us informed of the latest covid news, I hadn’t heard the pandemic was over, and by her pointing out that SHE doesn’t care what SHE looks like and that all the Babettes love HER, we’re now magically all more confident to leave our houses 🤦🏼‍♀️

Quiet evening, she could have been revelling in all the positive arse kissing on her “love who you are because I love MEEE” post. OR she could have been hiding because Crusha shared a photo from her AD the other day on both Insta and FB so comments started popping up about what Babs is really like.

Friday morning was sofa stories about the last day of home school, how we all smashed it, etc etc.
A plug for the “handful” of big mugs left - our IC200 detectives found that there are in fact almost 1200 mugs available so you know. Hi Babnocchio 👋🏻
Final of the Marvel poll.

The Crusha post of her disappeared from both Insta and FB. I actually can not express how ridiculous I find it that she can’t be shared on brands’ pages, but yet can still get paid for ADs. SURELY this, the third company after Matalan and Joanie to delete her, is going to be the beginning of the end for her “career”.

She made her kids certificates for being the best at home school 🙄 but obvs shared it publicly so everyone could tell her what an awesome job she did 🙄
A load of boring, irrelevant stories....she seems to be posting every random thought she has. Her feet in grass, probably in the garden, but claiming the last homeschool walk and now they’ll only have “weekend walkity walk walk walkksss” FML. She’s only annoyed because it means she can’t repeat that tit every day 🙄

Another lie somewhere as Weds eve she claimed she’d ordered stickers for the kids, today she got rude (by her standards) stickers she’d ordered along with some lovely extras sent for the kids by the lady. So which was it? Babs if you must continue to spin your web of really boring lies, may I suggest you make notes of what you’ve said. Or use these threads, or the Wiki! Everything you need is there. It’s just too easy to catch you out when you insist on sharing every detail of your life!

In a dressing gown looking rough by 5pm, some WandaVision chat (again), a grid post where she forced PUS to look affectionate - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and celebrated their amazing life as teachers. Yeah I know, you can laugh! She once again explained that her and her “friends” call cocktails “cock” - so that’s cocktails, chocolate AND coke you call cock is it Babs? No, actually I’d bet it’s none of them and you’re just trying to be funny and failing. Hard. Plus it’s weird the way it’s only written as the word cock, never said aloud. Probably a “bit rude” 🙄
The final story of the evening was the equivalent of a drunk text....someone should have taken her phone away and saved her from her slurry self. So much second hand criiiinge!
22 stories and 2 grid posts today. I mean. 22.

Saturday began from the sofa - where she probably slept since she was drunkenly chatting from there last night and she had a teddy with her - with chat about it being the best time of the week with her little one - Hi Babs 👋🏻 It doesn’t matter how many times you say things like that, we know who the golden child is!
She did her now usual Saturday beg for engagement by asking what everyone’s up to, but couldn’t be bothered to share the results today. She did however mention in a quick, sentence cut off at the end of a story way that Thor won the Marvel poll. Shooketh. Hi Babs 👋🏻 Thanks for actually telling us the result of one of your crappy polls.

Managed to get a couple of stories out of the gross cinnamon rolls 😴 and sorting through the kids’ clothes while PUS took them on a “walkity walk walk walk” 🤬 and she festered in pyjamas and slippers. Riveting content of Erin’s socks, which are adult size! Wow. I’m just amazed.

Our evening treat was an aggressive “dance” in the kitchen, still wearing the pyjamas and dressing gown she was drunk in last night. Honestly, it’s like car crash viewing now. You don’t want to see it but you can’t quite manage to look away. Someone needs to stage an intervention and quick. And while they’re helping Emma they should seek out some of the Babettes who commented on the post, and help them too, because if they truly believe that she’s so funny and inspirational and amazing then they need support as well!
Final story was a sleepover with Hannah Montana on the laptop so guessing “my girl” was involved. No hope for PUS of sleeping in the big bed, but at least I guess he can have Erin’s for a night. Make a nice change from the shoe cupboard or the space by the SMEG 🤣

Sunday began with a story link to her vlog and a crappy AD on her grid for a camera. With really old photos, probably not actually taken on the new camera she’d been given, which will now live in a box and never be mentioned again, like all ADs she does (except Amazon fresh. So far that’s the only one that seemed to be a multiple AD deal)

Then a written story that it’s a year since her nan died so she’s not going to be on stories today. Followed by some photos. Of Babs. Because it’s actually about her, even when it’s supposed to be about her nan.
Fair enough. It’s emotional when it’s the anniversary of the loss of someone you love, and she’s been particularly boring and over posting and drunk the last few days. More time off is definitely good for her. She doesn’t need to post every random thought she has. She should just have more time off. Allllll the time off even.
But really with the vlog and AD?? Her ‘werk’ should be flexible enough for her to set her own deadlines or dates for things. She has no trouble not posting a vlog when she’s having a tantrum about being called out for a mistake she’s made. It just makes it seem that the anniversary is a handy grab for engagement and an excuse for a few hours off stories (she was still online posting comments on her AD) which just suggests she’s going to see her family and break covid rules with less chance of being found out. Which is a horrible thing to think about someone who is grieving - I’ve been there with losing grandparents and my mum, I know how hard it is - but Babs just makes it so difficult to feel sorry for her when she does things in such a money first way! And when she doesn’t use it as a chance to help Babettes, most of whom will have lost loved ones. It wouldn’t be hard to share a grief helpline or some Insta accounts people could follow if she bothered to ever make any effort at all with her “werk”.

Monday started, predictably, with a chirpy (for her standard, still a bit aggressive by most people’s) kitchen dance and a poll (random poll 2) about how you feel about the kids going back to school. Her talking about her “little boy and little girl” makes me want to vomit. They’re 8 and 10 Babs, 8 and 10. She OF COURSE did the ever predictable crosses on hands - because she forgot they’d be washing them all the time, which sums up how much of a pandemic ignoring Covidiot she really is 🙄 Notes in lunch boxes 🤮 and an OOTD.
Then when she got home a post about how she didn’t have time for make up on the school run, which is frankly ridiculous considering the awful state we see her in on her stories on a daily basis.

She then went on the beg for engagement asking everyone what they’re planning to do today, and shared the results. A couple of International Women’s’ Day posts, and an “Oh So Quiet” reel. That was about 2:30 and I noticed she’d changed out of her school run “smart” jumper into a casual sweatshirt/might be Ladbaby Mum’s pyjama range. So poss PUS on the first afternoon school run??

After school she tried to say the kids were happy and full of beans, and that they’re focusing on well-being activities for a few days. But I only know that because I’ve been stalking Babs for so long, if I was new and read her sentence I wouldn’t have had a clue!
Then she taught us all a valuable lesson - you can make lunch boxes the night before. WHO KNEW?? Oh wait, a lot of normal, sensible adults. And anyone who’s followed her for a few months because this is not the first time she’s shared this gem. It was also accompanied by yet another lesson - do a load of washing a day.
🤬FFS. She doesn’t even have a full time job. She has a husband who does everything around the house. She has loads of time for housework and lunches. Lazy doesn’t even cover her!

The evening ended with a grid post about Erin. Babs reckons she asked her about what it means to be a woman and luckily Erin reeled off a couple of ‘gram worthy paragraphs, otherwise what would Babs have written?? Not that I think she’s full of tit or anything, I just think it’s really lucky that 10 year old Erin, who apparently needs a kiss on her hand and a note in her lunchbox to get through the day, has so many intelligent thoughts about women’s rights.

Tuesday began from the pit of doom, 9 stories by 9am. She’s not well this woman. Anyway she *forgot* about the Harry and Meghan interview - either she lives under a rock or she’s a liar! Random poll 3 - did you watch? Clearly she’s gathering ideas about the general feeling before she commits to a comment because she’s never gonna make an opinion of her own!
Half price Claire’s headbands - why is she googling that at 7:30/8 instead of showering, feeding her kids etc?? She could easily have time for make up on the school run if she didn’t waste so much on her laptop!

AD for Crusha so seems they wanted more than her one and done usual routine. Can’t imagine she’s doing much to help their sales 🤷🏼‍♀️

Random poll 4 of the week - is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake? She’s riveting with her content right now, on fire I tell you! The clown make up was something special 🤡

A brag about having time to sit in the car to eat sushi (so peaceful. Even tho her house is peaceful now 🤦🏼‍♀️) A brag about new Disney plates she ordered and will use for special occasions IE beige buffets. A jump from Amazon books to inspire kids to an unattractive selfie of her teasing the appearance of her easter dressing gown to a post about Meghan - she’ll watch the documentary while the kids are “settling” (IE banished to their rooms) but if you feel “worried or sad about your own mental health” then use her swipe up.
1 Ridiculous wording for people dealing with racism, suicidal thoughts, depression, family trauma who may have been triggered by the Harry and Meghan interview
2 Why does she think we’re all waiting on the edge of our mummy sofas to hear what she thinks? It’s been the main news and topic of chat for two days, we’ve all heard it!
3 When she does talk about it, she’ll no doubt twist it to herself, her own online woes and her need for help 🙄

Lovely reel of her looking like she needed a crane to help her turn over on the bed with her rabbit dressing gown and spring gnomies. Really wishing I hadn’t seen it, things like that give me nightmares.

And here we are - dressing gowns for the content of the year award!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.