Brummy Mummy #63 Don’t cha wish your wifey was “hot” like Babs? No.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love TU to put the post on their grid and then we would see the truth! Not just the comment section that she controls!

Reactions: 12
Emma genuinely thinks she's doing something groundbreaking by posing in her pants on the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh bab

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emma genuinely thinks she's doing something groundbreaking by posing in her pants on the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laugh bab
I also don’t know who she follows because she also seems to think she’s the only woman who’s a mum, who’s over 40 or who isn’t a perfect size 10 on the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i bet babs is FUMING her "essential" trip to home bargains today - which she hasn't mentioned, thus we can assume she was trying to keep secret - as been revealed by a babette...!
Screenshot_20210316_173727.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wow! Such a confident feminist admitting all her confidence comes from a man 😂😂😂 what an absolute contradiction she is! What a message to send to your daughters 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Couldn't work out how to post a screenshot but in one of her stories shes replaced her usual under the chin hand with a full on jowl grab. Looks like someone else is trying to turn her head towards them. So bizarre and so obvious that shes just trying to hide her double chin. Embrace it babs! I've embraced mine. Totally screams body confident .... NOT 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point I'm not sure why I still follow her.
13 hours after getting out of bed I finally sit down with a cuppa and flick onto Insta to see another duck ugly close up of the blood hound declaring she's tired 🤬🤬
Yeah sitting in your loft eating snacks and going to Home Bargains is a really draining day isn't it Emma 🖕

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
At this point I'm not sure why I still follow her.
13 hours after getting out of bed I finally sit down with a cuppa and flick onto Insta to see another duck ugly close up of the blood hound declaring she's tired 🤬🤬
Yeah sitting in your loft eating snacks and going to Home Bargains is a really draining day isn't it Emma 🖕
I feel totally the same. She’s really irritated me more than ever today with her constant self appreciation posts about how hard her job is etc it’s literally a farce and a huge kick in the teeth for everyone employed and those who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. She honestly makes me so sick I could scream! She is so fortunate to be able to laze around 24/7, shop and not have to worry about money, never ever having to deprive herself of her selfish purchases to put food on the table, she’s a spoilt lazy selfish mare and I don’t find her influential, she somehow manages to take women back 50 years with her beliefs and values and at the same time rely on her husband to do all the cleaning and child care. Vile vile vile

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is something wrong with you healthwise if you're so tired that you go to bed at 8:00pm when you've done duck nothing all day while your kids are in school and you class editing a shite vlog as werk.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It would appear that she spends majority of her time fishing for compliments. She needs constant adoration and validation every.single.day 🙄

Everybody appreciates a compliment now and again. I recently updated my profile pic on Facebook for the first time in about 3 years and and a few of my friends commented and said it was a nice photo etc, but with Babs it’s a constant need for praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is something wrong with you healthwise if you're so tired that you go to bed at 8:00pm when you've done duck nothing all day while your kids are in school and you class editing a shite vlog as werk.
Totally it’s fine to be bigger but if you are not healthy big or small then in my opinion that’s not a good way to be. She is a walking health time bomb

Feeling tired all the time is a symptom of type 2 diabetes- just saying maybe get yourself checked out Emma. Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.