Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly it I’ll do the same and if my son comes in when I’m showering I don’t kick him out but just not all the time
All her morning stories she has the cover pulled up and bare shoulders... are we to assume she sleeps naked/in her pants with Ethan in the bed? That does seem a little odd to me. I dont wear anything in bed, but I share my bed with my husband rather than a six year old boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
All her morning stories she has the cover pulled up and bare shoulders... are we to assume she sleeps naked/in her pants with Ethan in the bed? That does seem a little odd to me. I dont wear anything in bed, but I share my bed with my husband rather than a six year old boy.
Yeah I’m sorry but if she’s sleeping naked in bed with her son that’s a bit.... wrong. He’s not a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m sorry but if she’s sleeping naked in bed with her son that’s a bit.... wrong. He’s not a baby.
Exactly. Every family is different and my kid has definitely seen me naked, but I wouldn't sleep in a bed with her while I was naked!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Every family is different and my kid has definitely seen me naked, but I wouldn't sleep in a bed with her while I was naked!!
Absolutely. Nothing wrong with the naked body and all that but sleeping naked next to a child of that age is just inappropriate.

Reactions: 8
The Insta grid pic of her with the red smudged lipstick has just appeared on my newsfeed,,,,, 😳 She really is an attention seeking idiot isn't she! And she acts more immature than my 11 year old!!!! Emma, you are an embarrassment. You've worn Stephen down, he's going with the moto "if you can't beat them, join them!!! And that worked out really well for the Meldrums 🙈🙈😂 so you carry on Bab! We'll love watching it all unfold 🍿👀
If that is the snogged look, Stephen gets a lucky escape most nights when he's banished to Ethans bed...... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Insta grid pic of her with the red smudged lipstick has just appeared on my newsfeed,,,,, 😳 She really is an attention seeking idiot isn't she! And she acts more immature than my 11 year old!!!! Emma, you are an embarrassment. You've worn Stephen down, he's going with the moto "if you can't beat them, join them!!! And that worked out really well for the Meldrums 🙈🙈😂 so you carry on Bab! We'll love watching it all unfold 🍿👀
If that is the snogged look, Stephen gets a lucky escape most nights when he's banished to Ethans bed...... 🤢
My 12 year old actually said "does she have kids? Do they know she's doing that? Why haven't they shut her down?!". I think she thought Emma would have kids her age or older. When I said yes, but 6 and 8, her response was "they'll disown her. I'd disown you." So, much to everyone's relief I won't be flashing my boobs, dancing with prawn crackers, or getting it on with my kitchen on Instagram any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her obsession with her body, touching her boobs, talking about herself being naked, pics in bed, sexualising everything and generally being inappropriate is just proof that something is clearly lacking in this part of her life/marriage! Nobody in their right minds carries on like this on a public platform! And one that her kids will see one day!!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 20
Oh I would love to be a fly on a wall to listen to the school mums talk about her. If one of the mums in my kids school did the same job as brummy I know I’d be stalking her online stuff.

I bet she thinks that now the Meldrums are on their way out, they will go for a take over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why oh why is Erin doing a room tour when Emma has already done about 100?

The boobs and being naked references are just too much now!

I know everyone had their own style but her fashion sense is ??????

And I noticed she mentioned the saltwater sandals and a micro influencer who is always sucking up to her posted in her stories literally about 30 minutes later that she just HAD to get them for her spoilt brat sorry I mean daughter

Reactions: 10
Why oh why is Erin doing a room tour when Emma has already done about 100?

The boobs and being naked references are just too much now!

I know everyone had their own style but her fashion sense is ??????

And I noticed she mentioned the saltwater sandals and a micro influencer who is always sucking up to her posted in her stories literally about 30 minutes later that she just HAD to get them for her spoilt brat sorry I mean daughter
She's doing a room tour because her mum isn't creative enough to think of any content that isn't a room tour, a cupboard tour or a haul. The haul will be next - how Erin spent £10 in home bargains.

She's doing a room tour because her mum isn't creative enough to think of any content that isn't a room tour, a cupboard tour or a haul. The haul will be next - how Erin spent £10 in home bargains.
Yup, coming soon ... Erin's Primark hauls ... yawn ... The woman has zero imagination.

I used to think she should go back to teaching. Now I agree with others that it's a relief she isn't teaching any more (and never will again after what she's posted) as she clearly has zero imagination. Can you imagine how dull her classes were?!

Reactions: 14
BrummyDaddyof2 also needs:

*Mickey doing the ironing
*Mickey on the laptop moderating comments
*Micky buying the wrong biscuits
*Mickey being whipped by mini

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I would love to be a fly on a wall to listen to the school mums talk about her. If one of the mums in my kids school did the same job as brummy I know I’d be stalking her online stuff.
I would love to be involved In that What’sapp thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BrummyDaddyof2 also needs:

*Mickey doing the ironing
*Mickey on the laptop moderating comments
*Micky buying the wrong biscuits
*Mickey being whipped by mini

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I'm enjoying this so much, thank you whoever is doing it. How long before she gets it closed down [emoji849]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It doesn't ever mention any names and keeps things vague so I'm not sure she could shut it down if she wanted to. Especially since no one has owned up to it so there's no proof

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.