Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BrummyDaddyof2 also needs:

*Mickey doing the ironing
*Mickey on the laptop moderating comments
*Micky buying the wrong biscuits
*Mickey being whipped by mini

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
You forgot Mickey sleeping in someone else's bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mickey. Also. Needs to write. His captions. Like this. And use ridiculous # captions that make no sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched an old You Tube video of her &, blimey, she seemed relatively ‘normal’ then.
She was working, cooking, parenting etc etc.
No mention of her breasts, no croc tears, no highly embarrassing dancing etc etc.
EMMA, WTF HAPPENED??
Popularity & ‘stardom’ has turned you into an egotistical, cringe worthy, lazy, attention seeking, immature Z lister.
Even though you get all the freebies & officially open a Dunelm Store (🤷🏼‍♀️?🤷🏼‍♀️) etc. Was it really worth it?
The Emma in those old vids seemed a much nicer person & I’m sure you’d have said ‘hello’ if you walked past me - not stare blankly ahead, like you do now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she booked the slow train to London because she’s tight 🙄 why does she insist on this spendthrift persona when she over spends? constantly buying new clothes all the time for her and the kids plus expensive handbags and sandals!

Oh and she’s putting the kids in holiday club one day a week so she can work!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so an ex teacher who posts pictures of herself constantly touching her boobs and posting pictures in her bra and who describes every single thing as sexual is now filming stuff for bbc bitesize AND is at a training day at disney. what the duck.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
so an ex teacher who posts pictures of herself constantly touching her boobs and posting pictures in her bra and who describes every single thing as sexual is now filming stuff for bbc bitesize AND is at a training day at disney. what the duck.
Report her to BBC Bitesize & Disney. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe that’s the only way to curb her nonsense.

Reactions: 12
If she was a man this wouldn’t be happening.

Exactly!

Can you imagine the uproar if a man was dry humping a take away every week?
If a man was constantly talking about his penis, about how sexy he finds everything, flashing is balls all the time?
If a man was sleeping naked beside his young daughter.

She’s just gone way way way beyond what could ever be considered funny or entertaining or a bit of light hearted banter. She’s out of line and actually really vulgar. I find her disgusting.

Reactions: 21
"i took the slow train cause i'm tight' says the woman who this year alone will have had 2 x haven holidays, a trip to disneyland paris AND a trip to walt disney world Florida. yeah, keep up the bullshit bab.

this is scarily true.... something needs done....
kids who may see her content on bitesize might go on her social media channels and be faced with stuff that is NOT ok...

Reactions: 20
"i took the slow train cause i'm tight' says the woman who this year alone will have had 2 x haven holidays, a trip to disneyland paris AND a trip to walt disney world Florida. yeah, keep up the bullshit bab.

kids who may see her content on bitesize might go on her social media channels and be faced with stuff that is NOT ok...
Not forgetting a trip to New York!

Reactions: 7

Not to mention the New York trip and trip to Disney Paris at Halloween 😯

Reactions: 7
Oh I really hope she is at Disneyland Paris when I am! Fingers crossed we are going to the same Halloween party day so I can call her a dick!
In the highly unlikely event that I ever see her, I am going to loudly tell whoever's in with me "oh that's that idiot from Instagram, she posts pictures of herself being "sexual" with kitchens and takeaways, and flashes her tits all the time". 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She got the slow train as it's yet another excuse to get home later and not need to do any of the housework, and watch Netflix instead.

• Heart

Don’t forget the trip to Scotland x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.