Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stephen does the shopping etc she has a cleaner to clean the house??? I’m actually disgusted what the hell does this woman do bar show her boobs online and sit on her ass all day???
This is one thing I like about Charlotte Taylor etc they are relatable in that even if they stay home they are doing mundane things like cleaning and tidying. I can’t relate to being at home and watching kardashians all day

Reactions: 9
Yeah the brummy dad account follows her. Plus if it was BM2 she’d have been all “swipe up and give him a follow and let him know how much you lovely lot want to see him in videos! #itbringsmesuchjoytooverlyusehashtags #likethis #youreallgoodeggs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah the brummy dad account follows her. Plus if it was BM2 she’d have been all “swipe up and give him a follow and let him know how much you lovely lot want to see him in videos! #itbringsmesuchjoytooverlyusehashtags #likethis #youreallgoodeggs
I reckon she’s saving it up for a “big announcement” 🙄 She just needs to get Ethan on Twitter now and she’s got a full deck

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It's one of us, the latest pic references one of our posts about cake being hidden under the fruit in her shopping right?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
genuine question does anyone else get naked as much as she does when the kids are awake and walking round? I'm no prude but she does seem like she spends more time naked than clothed

• Sick
Reactions: 9
genuine question does anyone else get naked as much as she does when the kids are awake and walking round? I'm no prude but she does seem like she spends more time naked than clothed
No I don’t at all my step daughter is 14 and my son is 6 even when my step daughter is at her mums I do not get naked at the drop of a hat I don’t feel it’s appropriate x

Nope. It. Does. Not.
We agree I was trying to convince myself the Tesco granny pants made it all ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I think it’s ok to be naked around family. Eg if I’ve just got out of the shower and forgotten a towel I will walk across the landing to the airing cupboard and get one.
Or if my favourite bra is on the airer in the utility room and it’s hot like today I might walk downstairs and get it in just my pants.
We all sleep naked as well or just in pants to be honest. But would I lie around on my bed naked when the kids came up and laid on my bed with the iPad? No.
I don’t get how she gets her husband to do so much of the childcare. I know they are older and pretty self sufficient but still so much time spent upstairs and the children and husband downstairs. I find that a bit weird.
I mean she has all day to her self. Why does she need time out in the evening. They must have a couple of hours after the children go to bed to relax and you know talk to each other. When the children were that age that was often our time to be together 😜

Reactions: 12
Well I think it’s ok to be naked around family. Eg if I’ve just got out of the shower and forgotten a towel I will walk across the landing to the airing cupboard and get one.
Or if my favourite bra is on the airer in the utility room and it’s hot like today I might walk downstairs and get it in just my pants.
We all sleep naked as well or just in pants to be honest. But would I lie around on my bed naked when the kids came up and laid on my bed with the iPad? No.
I don’t get how she gets her husband to do so much of the childcare. I know they are older and pretty self sufficient but still so much time spent upstairs and the children and husband downstairs. I find that a bit weird.
I mean she has all day to her self. Why does she need time out in the evening. They must have a couple of hours after the children go to bed to relax and you know talk to each other. When the children were that age that was often our time to be together 😜
This is exactly it I’ll do the same and if my son comes in when I’m showering I don’t kick him out but just not all the time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.