Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched an old You Tube video of her &, blimey, she seemed relatively ‘normal’ then.
She was working, cooking, parenting etc etc.
No mention of her breasts, no croc tears, no highly embarrassing dancing etc etc.
EMMA, WTF HAPPENED??
Popularity & ‘stardom’ has turned you into an egotistical, cringe worthy, lazy, attention seeking, immature Z lister.
Even though you get all the freebies & officially open a Dunelm Store ([emoji2372]?[emoji2372]) etc. Was it really worth it?
The Emma in those old vids seemed a much nicer person & I’m sure you’d have said ‘hello’ if you walked past me - not stare blankly ahead, like you do now.
This! I really liked the old Emma

Reactions: 7
Oh yea I’ll go back to sleep now 😂
Still, plenty of holidays! We're not going anywhere this year, think she's had more holidays the 1st half of this year than I've had in the last few years! 😂

Reactions: 6
Of course she’s seen it. She reads here. She’ll probably post something about it affecting her mental health 🙄
Exactly. She will 100% have seen it.
Wait for the the “I’m so pooooorly, I sat in the shower in me clothes for 357 hours” nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still, plenty of holidays! We're not going anywhere this year, think she's had more holidays the 1st half of this year than I've had in the last few years! 😂
We went to the canaries in the easter hols and I swear to god we are gonna be paying that of for years and years

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched an old You Tube video of her &, blimey, she seemed relatively ‘normal’ then.
She was working, cooking, parenting etc etc.
No mention of her breasts, no croc tears, no highly embarrassing dancing etc etc.
EMMA, WTF HAPPENED??
Popularity & ‘stardom’ has turned you into an egotistical, cringe worthy, lazy, attention seeking, immature Z lister.
Even though you get all the freebies & officially open a Dunelm Store (🤷🏼‍♀️?🤷🏼‍♀️) etc. Was it really worth it?
The Emma in those old vids seemed a much nicer person & I’m sure you’d have said ‘hello’ if you walked past me - not stare blankly ahead, like you do now.
I watched an old one a few months ago as people kept saying she used to be so different and it is crazy how different she is. She actually said something in it like 'i want to go and try some clothes on but I'm not sure I'll show you as it's really not me to stand and pose or dance around, if anyone can tell me how to do it let me know!' Completely. Different. Person. #askwhoevertoldyouhowtodoitforarefundbab

Reactions: 10
What a mismatched outfit 🙈

This would have looked so much better if she had worn a good pair of jeans - loose fit perhaps with a turn up, and a low rise paid of converse. The skirt is awful and just makes her look like a demented supply teacher.

Reactions: 8
She’s done a Q&A. Stephen said no to more kids! Not surprised seeing as he does everything and doesn’t get to sleep in his own bed!

They are going to try and go to Disney every year. They factor it into their monthly savings 🙄.

This would have looked so much better if she had worn a good pair of jeans - loose fit perhaps with a turn up, and a low rise paid of converse. The skirt is awful and just makes her look like a demented supply teacher.
She bloody loves that red Gucci bag. Wears it with everything no matter what colour!

Reactions: 9
She’s done a Q&A. Stephen said no to more kids! Not surprised seeing as he does everything and doesn’t get to sleep in his own bed!

They are going to try and go to Disney every year. They factor it into their monthly savings 🙄.

She bloody loves that red Gucci bag. Wears it with everything no matter what colour!

I think you have to have sex to make a baby so no surprise that’s out the window! 🤣

Who the duck goes to Disney every year?!! duck sake. Have some imagination- there’s a whole WORLD out there to explore & enjoy, why waste extortionate amounts of money going on the same holiday every year? How boring.

Reactions: 15
Ok so just for my own curiosity

Disneyland Paris x 2
New York
Disney Florida
Scotland
Wales

What have I missed ?

Reactions: 1
Oh god, that skirt makes her look like she has weird stubby legs (or maybe she does and it’s nothing to do with the skirt!)

Wearing a Disney t-shirt to a Disney meeting is a bit desperate though! I feel like she would have happily stood up feeling her tits shouting “LOOK HOW ON BRAND I AM”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.