Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin’s room tour video is up. Brummy is filming it. She seems to have allowed the thumbs up/down on this video.

Erin has A LOT of stuff!

Reactions: 8
I laughed that she says she posts after they have left that area. She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity trying to hide her whereabouts from her fans! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Louise has posted a photo on holiday stating Darcy isn’t in the photo as she’s in a swimsuit. Possibly a very subtle dig to Brummy? Maybe not but I applaud her for making that point though. Photos of children in swimwear should not be on public social media. Listen to your mate Emma, she has much more experience of social media than you do and it shocks me that even as a parent how incredibly stupid you are when it comes to your children’s safety. We are not a threat to them, we seem to have more concern about them and their safety than you do sometimes.

Reactions: 26
Louise has posted a photo on holiday stating Darcy isn’t in the photo as she’s in a swimsuit. Possibly a very subtle dig to Brummy? Maybe not but I applaud her for making that point though. Photos of children in swimwear should not be on public social media. Listen to your mate Emma, she has much more experience of social media than you do and it shocks me that even as a parent how incredibly stupid you are when it comes to your children’s safety. We are not a threat to them, we seem to have more concern about them and their safety than you do sometimes.
Louise also ‘liked’ a comment that said respect to you for not showing darcy in her cossie 🤣 definite dig 🤣
Next time Louise does a q&a im going to ask her if she’d let darcy have her own channel...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It frustrates me as a teacher, she must know the dangers of social media like the dark web that is out there, I don’t understand how you could let your own child do this, fair enough let her film etc but just don’t publish them anywhere! I really don’t get how money can put weigh her safety!

Reactions: 10
Eww, so she’s been in London all day on the train and possibly the tube but got changed in the train toilets for tonight’s event 🤮

Those bloody sandals look ridiculous for an evening event.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes she should have changed shoes and next to her friend she doesn’t look as slim. Is she editing her photos now? As she definitely looked slimmer in yesterday’s photos.

Reactions: 5
so has she paid to go to this premier or is it a gift?
Unless she was very lucky in a random draw then I'd have thought they were a gift. From what I can see, you had to register for free tickets and one article I read said that there were only 100 available to the public in this draw.

Reactions: 4
Unless she was very lucky in a random draw then I'd have thought they were a gift. From what I can see, you had to register for free tickets and one article I read said that there were only 100 available to the public in this draw.
so surely should be clearly stated that its gifted!! very annoying

😢😢😢😢 why oh why is Erin having to tell the whole world where she keeps all her stuff I had to stop halfway through

Reactions: 9
😢😢😢😢 why oh why is Erin having to tell the whole world where she keeps all her stuff I had to stop halfway through
I’ve downvoted the video because for some
Reason the option like or downvote is there? Even though she said she was turning that option off

I’ve downvoted the video because for some
Reason the option like or downvote is there? Even though she said she was turning that option off
So have I just awful it’s really upset me, this is my school socks draw this one is my normal socks such innocent words from someone who appeared to me closer to a baby than an ‘adult’

Reactions: 6
Louise also ‘liked’ a comment that said respect to you for not showing darcy in her cossie 🤣 definite dig 🤣
Next time Louise does a q&a im going to ask her if she’d let darcy have her own channel...
Louise never show the kids in swim we’re they was in the hot tub once as she never shown them as she always ask darcy if she wonts be in the vlogs

As for the room tour it’s abit awkward As Erin was showing her stuff emma keep paining round and not showin what she was talking about and seem like she was behide camra telling her what to do and say

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how young kids are allowed to have channels on YouTube when you have to be 18 to have your own channel and 13 with parental permission. She's 8! If we complain will YouTube take the channel down? I'm genuinely concerned about the long term effects this channel could have on Erin.

Reactions: 16
So have I just awful it’s really upset me, this is my school socks draw this one is my normal socks such innocent words from someone who appeared to me closer to a baby than an ‘adult’
I really thought after the sock drawer she was about to say ‘and this is my knickers drawer’ 🙈😱

• Sad
  • Wow
The Erin video is so sad. From the moment Emma knocks on the door and there's an awkward cut where she's clearly told Erin what to say, through to Emma focusing on photos of the family and the areas she decorated whilst Erin just wants to show of her felt tip pen holder. If Emma didn't watch that video back and think Erin was far too young to be posting videos on YouTube then there is something seriously wrong with her. She should actually be ashamed of herself. No doubt this'll be her excuse for returning to therapy in September (after posting today that she might go back then if she misses it - translation I've enough Summer holiday content but I'll struggle mid-September).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.