Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
avidly awaiting a cringe comment from babs on DMC's latest reel, asking people to share ex-boyfriends who dumped you for a stupid reason. cue babs over sharing her boyfriends of emma's past and revealing all the reason they dumped her, the exact song that was playing at the time etc. literally on the edge of my seat...!

that, or she'll be grinding her teeth as she's forced to resist the urge to comment, following yesterday's cringe-fest debacle! 🤣
I thought this and just caught myself (between Zoom meetings) looking through the comments to see if Bab had piped up yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ChesneyStalks

She was made Aware that the images were on said sites and what did she do? She continued to post more pictures of them in their swimsuits. Disgusting
From Lawton's Law website.

Intentions of the accused individual - allegedly share photos of swim wear with 130k people online your honour? And allegedly do nothing when allegedly informed that the images allegedly potentially appear on allegedly inappropriate website?

Category C images
Indecent images not classed within A or B fall within category C – this is the broad definition supplied by the General Sentencing Council.

Category C images could encompass everything from commercially published images to family photographs. In cases involving these images, it is usually the intentions of the accused individual that are cross-examined, as images are not necessarily sexual in nature.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChesneyStalks

I have many children at home, and haven't set foot in a shop for a long time
Only place I've been is to the surgery to get my ear looked at as it was infected for 4 weeks and I had gone deaf.

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
Don’t they also get compensation when you swipe up??? 😣 absolutely disgusting.
Mostly, not just for swiping up, but for an affiliate link, which should always be marked as an #ad, they can earn a commission from anything you then buy from the directed to website within an agreed time. Personally I don’t mind them if they’re proper marked, but I would like to know how long the link hangs around for once clicked/swiped.

Last edited:

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Guys, I kid you not. I'm sat in my office waiting for a zoom meeting to start and a Police car just pulled up outside (not uncommon where I work sadly). I did a James Bond stunt away from the window, down the hall, past the water cooler and into the ladies 🙌🥳✌ Think I'm safe,,,,,,, for now 🤣
woah! a lucky escape! i definitely slept with one eye open last night! i'll be listening out for any passing police cars, ready to leap behind the sofa in a james bond stunt of my own! 🤣

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
That break over xmas was simply to cover up the fact that they were at her mums.
Yeah I know. She’s a covidiot. But I still can’t believe she managed it without someone holding her phone hostage, since she can’t stop herself posting when drunk, when she claims to busy, when it’s someone’s birthday etc etc.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've hardly been online for a week and you lot have filled AN ENTIRE THREAD already 😂😂😂

Does anyone fancy doing a recap of the last 7 days best bits for a poor, exhausted woman in agony with degenerative knee pain? 🙏🏻🥴
Give it a few hours and I'm sure you'll have @Bonbon round up on a new thread 🤣👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
because threatening to smash PUS's face in was definitely a "joke". and given the outrage that comment caused about normalising domestic violence, you'd think she'd have learnt not to plaster her aggressive "i'm gonna smash your face in" pose all over SM, but babs never learns.

wow. those rings are seriously cutting off her blood supply. is losing a finger really worth proving a point to tattle?!
Oh hate this cow I really do. But upon looking at the story again I think (& of called out on it she will say) she’s trying to do the strong man pose like I am strong enough not to put xx or ! At the end of an email wtf no really wtaf. The problem is her muscle memory takes her arm and facial expression to smash your face in as that’s her go to

Are these people fucking real.... creative and special? Throwing a few blankets on the floor!
Playing to her strength and her audiences mentality

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I live in an apartment and my machines are set up like that. It is safe as long as what it is sitting on is strong and secure. The dryer is on top, dryers aren’t very heavy and don’t move the way a washing machine can when it’s on a spin cycle.
Ok hopefully Ste has done a better job securing the dryer than he did with the half assed painting!

• Heart

Sayitso

VIP Member
Why thank you 😍 I know where to use commas and where to use full stops so I can generally do better than Babs 🤣🤣

Bloody hell is she still banging the “kids argue all the time” drum. Do better at parenting then Babs! It’s not hard, get off your phone and get involved and talk to them like young people, don’t treat them like babies or shove them aside to gurn at the camera 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’ll fight because it gets attention, if you got out of bed and gave them that attention they wouldn’t fight! Simples. Hope that helps 😘

Also pleased to see Erin and her poor neck have a small desk - Hi Babs 👋🏻 Surprised it had to be borrowed.....didn’t get the money from Walls or Amazon Fresh or the book publisher in time?? Maybe that will be the mugs4mugs sales pitch -

*Hand under chin in cute, lost little girl pose* “Please help me. As I support my poor daughter who really needs a desk. I’m just a mum. Selling from my small shop. Relying on lovely followers. Who I regularly trick to get my engagement numbers up. Let me know on the poll if you think I’m a) amazing or b) superb. I loves ya. And the money you make me 😘
I don’t know why she didn’t keep the desk from the old house and put it where those ugly brown drawers are that don’t go with anything. A wardrobe and drawers under her bed should be ample space for clothes, she could even have put boxes in the kallax for underwear to be thrown in.

flxwerpxwer

I’m surprised she’s not doing something with the mugs & quiz combined?? Like the option to buy a ticket for say £20 but get a mug too and then it feels like you're saving a bit of money (presumably on something you’d be interested in anyway, can’t see anything less than a rabidly babidly paying for that quiz) and giving to charity. Costs would still be covered, babs would still make a bit of profit and the charity get more than £1. I can’t believe £10 a ticket tho, say 20-25 people Max for a zoom quiz and that’s £200-250!! How much does that bloke charge for a quiz!!

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why is she wearing them the wrong way around? It wedding band first and then engagement ring on top! She literally cannot do anything right 🤣🤣🤣
I always wore mine engagement ring first?!! Mind you I've been divorced 15 years and was only married 18 months 😂😂

• Haha