Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashambles

I couldn’t live in these homes. I’m falling into the minimalist category. I’m trying to sell lots of things, not bought anything NEW for over 18months now. Sold a lot of excess furniture. I’d love to be able to downsize but the council won’t let me. I need a two bed but I’d happily have a one bed and have a sofa bed on the front room. You don’t need things, you need comfort, security and love.
I never understood the point of boxes to hide stuff in. Everything should have a place and everything a home. The top top room gives me jitters, I couldn’t go up there
All 👏🏼 of 👏🏼 this 👏🏼

Reactions: 10
That Very video is a mess. The awful placement of the TV, the sofa and them on it. They do not look comfortable watching the TV at all. It's also filmed over god knows how many weeks. The wall behind the TV keeps changing from the cream wall and carpet and then it's the blue wall and flooring.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jade33

VIP Member
Decided after a month off to return to IG today. Can somebody enlighten me on the diff between this mug and the one she was selling for Galentines 2019?? Has she literally sold the left over stock from the garage? Look at the price mark up in 2 years-if she only makes £1.90 a mug was she operating at a loss in 2019?
View attachment 414219
View attachment 414217
Aside from the heart being bigger on the new one (there's less little ❤ & X's above the big heart, only reason I noticed!) There's no difference! I knew I'd seen it before! And I remember thinking then that £13 was steep! 🤣

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Right, don’t kill me I forgot to unsubscribe from my babette days 🙈
I would like to see how much has been raised babs because thousands doesn’t sound genuine to me. Don’t get me started on the grammar. NOW
I could see that this is what her 6th release and apart from 2 one being Christmas mugs all others have sold out. Even if they are only runs of 300 it would hit over 2k (inc those that sold but didn’t sell out) which in her head is thousands. She will never post how much the mugs4mugs have raised because it’s not about her

I’d like to know how much she made from the mugs4mugs especially when it was her and wet Sandra doing the p&p

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
What was the Facebook comment? The “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should?”? She lost her shit over that?! What an odd lady.
I think it goes to show she doesn't have any real friends because if someone really cared about you and didnt want you to embarrass yourself for the rest of time, this is perhaps the kind of comment they might say to you. Maybe she has never been close enough with anyone to hear this type of honesty

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Just leaving these here... "GREAT" at your job, my ass!!! I'm actually wondering from rereading that if we ARE the IC20!? It's like she's talking about tattle (the website) but also about a group who take things to her directly?? Does she genuinely believe that any negative comment she gets has to be one of us? Cos I've got news for you, Em, you don't HAVE to be a tattler to dislike you, people figure out you're a fraud every day without ever visiting this site- like the brands you create half assed ads for who then never use you again. Hope that helps.
The start of the paragraph under the one you have circled makes me want to hurt people. Who writes shit like that about themselves?

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What????!!!!!! I AM a keyworker and I still don't send my kids in, because, er, its not 100% safe, and I can juggle them at home.

I mean I totally understand keyworkers who need the school places, and mine DID go last lockdown March to July. But they're older now so I juggle a bit more instead. I consider myself lucky to be able to do this.

But to try and fake being a keyworker to get a school place?
Same. Luckily my oldest can watch their teenage siblings.

Memmy

VIP Member
More Mugs! 🤦‍♀️🙄
Does she not think the world has been subjected to enough of her mugs 🤬🤦‍♀️
I mean there's over 100 thousand of them on her Instagram alone.
She needs the ceramic mugs to hide her alcohol in and she needs her human mugs to give her money

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
and in the "after" photo, the self-raising flour remains unopened, and she's used one of the twelve eggs. maybe try actually reading the recipe before ordering a load of unnecessary ingredients that we all know will go to waste because babs doesn't bake. y'know, children are going hungry, but babs continues to flaunt her excess food in everyone's faces. 😡
It’s so irritating how wasteful she is. I can understand having more eggs than required but to buy a whole bag of flour and sugar you don’t need is just ridiculous.

Also Emma if you pop on here I hope you properly chill those cookies before baking them - it makes a difference!!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I know this point has been made a million times. But she listens to podcasts that pull apart the real housewives. If she has chosen a job in the public eye why does she think its different for people to call her out too?

If she was an average woman going about her day. Not trying to influence or sell things to people over social media nobody would give a damn. IC20 haven't hounded in on some poor unsuspecting housewife have they. No, they're calling out a woman making a lot of money online by untruthful manipulative means.

A lot of have held our hands up and said at one point or another we liked something about her or her videos but one by one its her who has sent us here by her own actions and behaviour.

The turning point for me was how passive aggressive and rowdy she came across in LP's videos.
Oh good god she was awful in those video's. I didn't watch them til recently and I followed her at that time (shame) so if I had of seen them I'd have had my eyes opened x

LovesIreland

This is the picture that she uses to try and empathise with people!! She’s smirking!!
This picture is also even more unflattering than the rest because this is a “normal” pose...no gurning, no frowning, no imbecilic facial expression and she looks awful. And as imagined, proof that the calories DO, in fact, count!