Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
I doubt her "management" would care. All any of the influencers "managers" do, is set up ads, negotiate on their behalf and take a cut!

Reactions: 8

Rach1712

Thread suggestion
#56 Babs is out strolling, Babettes say we're trolling! She deletes, the Kween of Deceit! What else can she do but call the boys in blue?

Luna615

Chatty Member
Here she goes again!....spending money online at Matalan....looking for another ad!!! Does she ever stop????

Memmy

VIP Member
I have a confession to make. I had an “anxiety dream” last night. Babs was in it, and it was the stuff of nightmares.

I’d somehow befriended her at a slimming world group, and for reasons known only to my brain, myself and Philip Schofield had been invited round for Fajitas. Philip Schofield spent the entire time trying to get it on with Stephen (including twerking when he was trapped in the corner by their smeg fridge and table) and I choked on a bit of pepper out of shock. Babs rushed in to give me mouth to mouth and I will be forever thankful for waking up before she got near me.

I have never been more sure that lockdown is getting to me than I have with that dream. Send help.
Urgh that's awful, enough to put you out of sorts all day

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Can somebody please reply to this and state no trolling just speaking the truth.

I hate the way ‘be kind’ and ‘troll’ are branded around like a get out of jail free card when in fact - The said person is being outed on their bullshit! It makes me mad. They are never accountable right?
I looked for the comments but can't find them! Babs has probably deleted them.

• Angry

Missymoo92

VIP Member
She’s not lonely, she’s bored & she doesn’t know the difference. The lonely card worked when her kids were little, but now? Oh fuck off Emma, true loneliness in a pandemic is when you have no one. Not when you have family & friends to call, go for walks with etc, your husband & children at home with you.

I hope they were joking?
She seemed pretty damn serious 😱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Jade33

VIP Member
And this comment by Babs has made me howl.... You don't do anything!!!!
Thats why it's so hard, she's got so many other people needing eachother to be ready to do their bit! If she just had them made and shipped to her to send out it'd probably be easier! 🤣

Memmy

VIP Member
Clearly in need of a little love & support to make her feel ‘Babetter’.
I mean surely it’s time for another Troll hunt. I can see them now, preparing for the night’s rampage......
. Jumpsuit CHECK
. Hairband CHECK
. Drag make up CHECK
. Wankee Candle CHECK
. B&M Pitchfork CHECK

“Babettes ready! A’oo A’oo A’oo!!”
Just a normal fork will do 😋🎂

• Haha

Luna615

Chatty Member
I've messaged them to. I think people are doing it much more now, especially in light of the last few weeks with loads travelling and being extra flashy. Hopefully it will be the the end of the influencer and I hope to god her kids take legal action when they realise how they have been exploited in a few years. There is a case in France at the moment with a child suing parents.

Oh and I'm surprised Kate Ellison has commented on the post
What kind of thing did you put in the complaint if you don’t mind me asking. I’m just not sure how to word it x

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
I've hardly been online for a week and you lot have filled AN ENTIRE THREAD already 😂😂😂

Does anyone fancy doing a recap of the last 7 days best bits for a poor, exhausted woman in agony with degenerative knee pain? 🙏🏻🥴

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
'Bab' makes me think it's a typo and it should read 'babe'! 🤪
No mention on FB or Insta yet!

cocktailsanddreams

Entire side of husbands fam is proper Black Country, they aren’t rough at all, they all say bab and babby and I don’t cringe or look down at people for the slang they use 🙄

All I’ll say is, you can actually get better, nicer, novelty mugs elsewhere and for a lot cheaper.
I hope you didn’t take my comment to mean I think all people who use the word Bab are rough and I look down on them, I don’t. I know it’s a term of indearment in the midlands. I just really don’t like it as it reminds me of my Grandad and he was really not a nice man. Sorry if you found my comment offensive.