Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipstick

VIP Member
Why do these captions make sense? Has she finally understood the necessity of them for people with impaired hearing, oooor is it just to urge people to engage in anticipation of the great mug reveal
They might make sense but they are ultimately rendered pointless by the fact that they still ARE NOT AN ACCURATE REFLECTION OF THE WORDS SHE SPEAKS 😤

Reactions: 9

chipstick

VIP Member
What happened to the old TV? It won't fit in PUS's cupboard, so he will still have to make do with footy on his phone.
He doesn't need to now, he can just watch the scores come in on the new telly while the kids Emma watches whatever they she likes!

simbi123

i am so angered by many of the responses to babs' latest "i'm going out to buy tampons" post. SO many people stating that they're off out on trips to home bargains and B&M - one person even revealing that she doesn't actually need anything, but she's going to go to B&M and see what she fancies buying once she gets there. what the actual fuck?! we are literally in a pandemic, in a national lockdown - what part of "essential shopping only" do these people not understand?! over 100,000 people have lost their lives, and these people are essentially pissing on their graves. NHS workers are risking their own, and their families, lives to nurse people who are sick, and literally watching people die, whilst other people are happily popping out to the shops for no reason, when they could easily buy all their non-essential purchases online. and influenzas like babs are literally promoting the idea of going out and breaking the rules, when they could be using their platform to encourage people to stay home and save lives. these people - babs and all her rule-flouting followers - should be made accountable for their actions. i am utterly disgusted.
Yessss, I saw that and was absolutely gobsmacked! I was going to reply but thought it would just get deleted anyways so didn't want to waste the energy

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
And that's not to mention the electrical set up of those plugs 😳🤦‍♀️

Tomorrow is the start of Children's Mental Health week. It would be nice if she acknowledged this!? There you go Emma, you can have that one for free! And I don't just mean showering your kids with plastic tat and stickers. Actually talk about the issues youngsters are facing being locked down. Sign post to help that is out there.... you know, that kind of thing 🤷‍♀️
and not in the sense of simply sharing a post of helplines which she saw on someone's stories, which someone else has compiled, because she's seen it as a bandwagon to jump on to gain some praise. actually put some effort in, emma.

Reactions: 8

Loopybird69

VIP Member
You really shouldn't have washers or dryers plugged into extension leads. It usually says so in the instructions.
Normal sensible people wouldn’t but we are talking about keBabba 🤷🏼‍♀️
At least we know what the next boring vlog will be about. Shoddy painting and placement of dots 🙄

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. Her kids both get certificates for good work which is lovely. But unless I'm missing something, all she does is set them up on different computers in different rooms and let them do their online work. Why on earth would she dare make their success about her?! I have to work hard to get my 5 year old to do stuff while trying to stop the 1 year old screaming unless he's on the table chucking the pencils around and shoving things in his mouth. How my poor girl concentrates I never know. But every Friday we wait for her teacher's round up if the week post and see if she's made it on to the photo collage on her class dojo class account. If she does, I don't sit there and think wow I'm bloody brilliant, my kid has been recognised for her my fantastic work this week. But Mrs Conway Former Teacher and Head of RE (not forgetting her dabbling in teaching health and social care) has to take her children's achievements and turn them into her own. She's royally pissed me off with this.
cus the room is so small......🙈
is the new house a lot smaller? I never was keen on the whole weird ‘kitchen is too small so the table is in the hallway’ look, that the old house had. Surely she’d size up for that reason alone??

LovesIreland

It’s such a shame that Very didn’t “trial” laptops/tablets for children and their parents who don’t have one and who are struggling with remote schooling. They could have given 5 children a laptop for the cost of the tv and god knows how many more for her fee - I still can’t believe anyone would pay her to advertise anything and would love to know how many TV’s are purchased from them as a direct result of her ad? It would have also been much better publicity for Very than using a greedy influencer.
Don’t they also get compensation when you swipe up??? 😣 absolutely disgusting.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Yes I like decluttering. Last time we moved I got rid of loads of stuff.
This is why I didn’t understand why Emma kept buying new things for the new house before they were moving!
I am in the throes of decluttering too, my children are almost out of the toy stage. It’s liberating, I also get the fear watching her organising stories so much stuff!

She’s shared the same inspirational January post as Pentland, 🥱

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Have I missed something? The police? And if so, that must be on Facebook because there's nothing on Instagram.

Memmy

VIP Member
What’s not working? 🤔 for a start Babs YOU! Now piss off and leave us all alone

I’m sorry to hear this chipstick ❤
Why do these captions make sense? Has she finally understood the necessity of them for people with impaired hearing, oooor is it just to urge people to engage in anticipation of the great mug reveal

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Not to be a wanker but I’m pretty sure I see the new flooring if you zoom in close to the tv and the wall.
yeah, it's her new par-ket floor in the photos. but in the video on very's website (in the swipe up) the lounge is still carpeted.

wait, is babs claiming that ethan has grown 4.3 meters taller during lockdown? or that he has sprouted an extra 12 additional feet? if that's the case, now wonder she's having a matalan shopping spree - she needs to stock up on shoes, since all those extra feet just "won't stop growwwwinnnggggg"! who knows how many he'll have at the end of lockdown 3!🤣View attachment 408943
also, is she justifying the size of her fat thumb on "eating too many cookies"?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
"she wanted to have a big mug she could drink her morning cuppa out of that she designed herself. based on some of the daft catchphrases she uses on a daily basis never actually uses. so working with illustrator she paid an illustrator, Josie Gledhill, that's exactly what she did! to design the mugs for her and then took all the credit and claimed she designed them herself!"

fixed it for you bab! 🤣

tthey're not" brummy mummy mugs" - they're Josie Geldhill mugs, that babs has taken credit for, presumably on the basis that she, kween babs, "invented" the word bab.

the best part about all this is that babs claims she "designed" the mugs specifically because she wanted a big mug, designed by her, to drink her morning cuppa out of. yet she never uses her own mugs. they don't even feature in her mug cupboard of dreams. they're good enough for mugging the babettes, but not good enough for babs herself - because even in her tiny mind they don't compare to her disney and rae dunn mug collection! imagine having the audacity to sell a mug at such an extortionate price that you won't even lower yourself to actually use because it doesn't meet your standard of high-quality mugs! to claim that you designed the mug yourself to drink your morning cuppa out of, and then neither design it yourself or ever use it to drink your morning cuppa from! that fact that she only ever cracks them out to film a shaky ad, and then stores the excess in a plastic box labelled "mugs for mugs" in the attic would be a massive warning sign to anyone other than the brainless babettes not to waste their money. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Brilliant! 👏 👏
If I was Josie Gledhill, I'd be blocking and deleting Babs at this point! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Also KeBab,

If you are going to copy and paste words like 'malicious communication' to try to make yourself clever then google the definition first to check you make sense, here is a definition taken from west mids police and exposing your lies, calling you a slob, commenting on your drinking, saying you do too many ads and that your mugs are overpriced do not meet the criteria:
View attachment 414027
Secondly you would need to feel targeted because of your race, religion, sexual orientation, gender or disability (actually disability not numb flaps when you remember) so you dont fit that brief either:
View attachment 414037
However it does state clearly on this page that if this is affecting your mental health contact your gp or visit their mental health page so maybe follow the police advice yourself and sort you self out

In future dont use long words if you dont know what you are talking about you loser

Hope this helps
Indecent and grossly offensive sounds like Bab's content to me! 🤣

• Heart