Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
She showed us the 3 million tampons she already has and I imagine she's got gallons of shampoo so I'm calling unnecessary shopping trip today.....just cus you can dosent mean you should 😉...hope that helps xxx
As if the queen of hoarding wouldn't have a huge stock of shampoo etc - she showed us it loads of times in the old house and she never gets down to the last one of anything. God, even as soon as the pandemic started she had the biggest stash of masks in a box in her cupboard as if she had 50 people living in the house, probably labelled with the pissing label maker of dreams, just because it was a reason to stock up on something new to make her feel she was winning at life.

Christ, not those red PJs again.

I bet the crotch is threadbare from her constant scratching.
She's that much of a parody of herself now it's like those ref pjs and the dressing gown are like her stage uniform for a day at werk

Reactions: 10

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I bet they will go on a family outing to the shops when most places are asking people to shop alone where possible. Given she could have put any toiletries on to a normal shop she is infuriating. I've not had a reply from very yet 😏
I have. Where did you message them? I messaged on Insta but just asked to be put in touch with the marketing department. I didn't kick off cos I knew they'd ignore that!

Durham_lass

I must confess I have made the cookies she is making today last weekend so did buy mini eggs and dairy milk but I had everything else! But I agree often baking in this house is using up bits we have and doesn’t cost £15 to buy stuff!
Dont get me wrong, i intend to make them too, or the cookie bars, as i love Janes patisserie account 😍😍

I actually like that shes doing it with the kids. One of my few happy memories with my mum is making a choc cake from Beko Baking Diary, but its the flaunting of the stuff on the side thats angered me too. A rough tot up of ingredients is about 12-15 quid, which for some is half a weekly shop amount. I would have much rathered her share the 'this is what im making' and then a few pics of the kids mixing etc, rather than flaunting her wealth in flour!

Probs sound irrational, oops!!

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
The meeting about the mugs was probably along the lines of ‘oh shit we have a whole warehouse full of Christmas mugs to shift!’

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I don’t think it always is. I have a friend who runs an interiors insta account, and hers last anywhere from 3 days to 30 days.
Sorry I have a couple of friends that do aff links and theirs are for 30 days so I assumed all were. I won’t use their aff links as their attitude is “easiest money I’ve ever made” I know they Mark it correctly it just leaves a poor taste in my mouth

How are her valentines mugs still not ready yet? It’s two weeks to go! It’s not like Valentine’s Day is a surprise, it’s the same date every year. Like Halloween and Christmas, but those mugs were late too. Hopefully the rabid babettes will get their valentines mugs in them to drink some warm rose out of them by st Patrick’s day.
I reckon they arnt valentines cos she’s well and truly missed the boat but think they will be Mother’s Day

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
given that babs has been fangirling over daisy may cooper for WEEKS, i'm sure she'll soon be justifying a trip to home bargains on the basis that her idol just shared a reel promoting the idea that currently everyone is spending their time in home bargains buying shit. a questionable concept to be promoting, given that covidiots like babs will perceive it as a green light to go out rule-breaking.

Last edited:
  • Angry

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I could be wrong but she seems to drink more on a Sat and Tue too. I wonder if she finds editing really difficult / stressful and needs a reward to get her through.
She probably does consider it a "hard days work" as its the most she does all week!!

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It's ok, I'm going for a WALK later, then we are getting Chinese and we will all scream. Then we will eat cake that I remembered to pick up with my normal (essential) food shop, and didn't go out specially to buy!!
you mean you didn't pose for a photo in the early hours holding your cake with the candles lit, and then proceed to leave it out uncovered on the table all day, before eating it later this evening? and you're having a takeaway, instead of the classic beige birthday buffet? what kind of sham birthday is this?!

i, for one, will be on tenterhooks waiting for the announcement of your old-skool "look what i got for my birthday because everyone adores me!" vlog! 🤣

• Haha

Jackso

I might have been over thinking the gifted TV but it has really pissed me off She never showed any excitement or gratitude for those sorts of ads. She posts what she was contracted to do and moves on. I follow a lot of other bloggers ana they will often post to stories saying how amazing something is they’ve just received / how grateful they are / other stories around it which they weren’t contracted to do but they are genuine and down to Earth about it. Not Qween Babetta. Give me the thousand quid telly, here’s your one grid post, next.

She’s angered me like never before with that ad.
Same! I had mega rage cos shes an ungrateful moose😡.

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Welcome! PUS is put upon Ste, because her poor hubby has every responsibility put upon him so Babs can maintain her horizontal position at all times!
Thank you 🤩 and poor ste. Are we on his side or is he as much of a narcissist as she is? 🤭

PUS is what we call Ste, it’s Put Upon Ste because he’s basically a house slave for da kween Babs.
She really is something isn’t she? 😳😳

Reactions: 9

Angechicken

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she can be so oblivious to what’s going on in the real world, how can she genuinely think she’s got it hard?. I’m sure she is struggling a bit, we all are, but she’s in such a better position than most people. I don’t want to be all woe is me, but I’ve had a shit lockdown, my ex partner abused me throughout the first lockdown and I literally had no way of leaving him as he controlled my finances etc, I moved house (to get away from my ex, so much more stressful than babs move when she has the luxury of multiple people doing her painting, flooring etc). I had to leave my job because of my mental health declining due to my relationship with ex. I’ve had to entertain a 15 month old whilst being pregnant and suffering from mental and physical health issues.
I don’t say this for people to pity me, I know you all understand how difficult people have had it this past year. I count myself lucky that I’m happy, safe and able to bubble up. I just post this in the hope that babs will read this and maybe it’ll give her perspective. But I know deep down it won’t, she’s scary lately. She always seems smug, everything always comes back to her and how lucky she is or how loved she is!. I can’t understand how people don’t see what a nasty woman she’s become. I genuinely worry about her, she is a completely different person to who she was when she started her job. I wish her family and friends would tell her to stop, for her own sake.
Hope things are better for you now you are away from your abusive ex. Your kids will thank you so much for being strong and getting out of that situation. Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9