Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Don't get me bloody started 🤬😡 I'm a key worker also and my husband isn't but is still working (all the right safety measures in his work shop) thankfully my in laws are our childcare bubble as they work from home and it's less risky than mixing them lots of children - I understand so many key workers don't have that option so I feel very grateful. But yeah I saw the other influencer post I was raging 😡

*Deep breaths*

And on another note....see attached actual photos of Babs prepping for worker vlog 🤡💁
To be fair, that picture of The Joker looking in the mirror is me every morning as I’m walking in the school playground. I hate everyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Luna615

Chatty Member
She just doesn't know who or what she wants to be. Her persona changes multiple times a day. And don't get me started on how different she tries to be on all of her different platforms 🤦‍♀️
It’s all so weird!!! Does she really have management who approve all of this?

When she says everyone's helped "build her", is she insinuating she's reached some lofty heights of amazing success and needs to thank all the minions for helping her become who she is today? I've never read such a narcissistic, arrogant, self-absorbed sentence that appeared from absolutely nowhere - not prompted by some award win or huge career achievement. I found that post absolutely bizarre.
Totally bizarre! Yet all the Babettes thought it was great!!!

Reactions: 7

BonBon27

VIP Member
I've hardly been online for a week and you lot have filled AN ENTIRE THREAD already 😂😂😂

Does anyone fancy doing a recap of the last 7 days best bits for a poor, exhausted woman in agony with degenerative knee pain? 🙏🏻🥴
I keep one for the start of the new thread so when that opens I’ll pop it on and you can see how exciting it’s all been 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
I hope you didn’t take my comment to mean I think all people who use the word Bab are rough and I look down on them, I don’t. I know it’s a term of indearment in the midlands. I just really don’t like it as it reminds me of my Grandad and he was really not a nice man. Sorry if you found my comment offensive.
Thank you and kind of you 😊

• Heart

Frankie75

VIP Member
That was when her and wet Sandra were boxing and posting them. So she was raping the profits then. Cost of mugs have shot up (£2 in less than 2yrs Is a lot) the quality of the mugs has rapidly gone down and the donation from the babettes to the hospital is the same.
I wonder why she doesn’t box them up herself now 🤷‍♀️🤔. Is it due to covid or just laziness on Babs part ?

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I was referring to the dryer being on a secure shelf above the washing machine, I didn’t mention the plugs or use of extension lead.
I didn't say you did.I only quoted you as you were talking about the set up.Chill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This is why us tattlers and the Jack Monroe tattlers (I know there is some crossover) will all get on in the clink because the eye roll is requested over there on the daily basis too!
It's really necessary with some of the absolute shite these people expect us to believe!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
He was an amazing consultant and the love for him has shown in the go fund me that has been set up. His family and colleagues literally begged him not to come to work but as you said he put others before himself. She can’t even listen to her family when lining her own pockets and seeking adoration. They are worlds apart

30days
Links vary, trick is always clear your cookies. That way these influencers get nothing from you.

Clairer86

VIP Member
She's far from OK. Take it from a mental health professional. But if you've been reading here for a while you'll know I've given many an analysis on her mental state and even offered some advice. If she didn't make me so annoyed I'd offer to gift her some counselling sessions. But she would hate me. Because I'd make her face a few home truths!
Sorry im pretty new to Babs, but im interested in your professional opinion. I suffer with quite bad mental health- Bipolar 2 and BPD, so im hoping you dont say that! :)

Frankie75

VIP Member
Yep. I spoke too soon. Not finished for the day after her 17 stories. She is RINSING the Babettes for attention and praise right now! And no Babs, we were not all excited for the start of January, those of us with any sense knew it was going to be a total shitshow because Covid didn’t disappear on Santa’s sleigh over Christmas now, did it? What an insensitive, tone deaf, ignorant twat she really is. A collage of pics for what has been a god awful month? Get. A. Clue.View attachment 412403
Notice how there’s only one photo of PUS!