Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, don’t kill me I forgot to unsubscribe from my babette days 🙈
I would like to see how much has been raised babs because thousands doesn’t sound genuine to me. Don’t get me started on the grammar. NOW 😂
0C11FC78-5D86-45DE-8343-F6974DB4BB5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Right, don’t kill me I forgot to unsubscribe from my babette days 🙈
I would like to see how much has been raised babs because thousands doesn’t sound genuine to me. Don’t get me started on the grammar. NOW
I could see that this is what her 6th release and apart from 2 one being Christmas mugs all others have sold out. Even if they are only runs of 300 it would hit over 2k (inc those that sold but didn’t sell out) which in her head is thousands. She will never post how much the mugs4mugs have raised because it’s not about her

I’d like to know how much she made from the mugs4mugs especially when it was her and wet Sandra doing the p&p

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg! Thanks for sharing these, I can’t find them so I think she’s deleted them from DMC’s post. What a train wreck she is. How about: DON’T LIE bab, then you won’t duck up (as much).
I've got so much cringe second hand embarrassment for her attempt at humour in the first place because the crap story she made up about the hand sanitizer to try and get a laugh wasn't even funny anyway - how utterly embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've cannot hate watch this woman a moment longer. I've had to unfollow. What an absolute 💩 show. You are a disgrace Emma. Can't mention Children's Mental Health but the first to jump on anyone that dares to disagree with you. I have anxiety, the real diagnosed type, not the type you have to up your engagement figures. Funnily enough mine didn't disappear when Primark opened, probably as I wouldn't set foot in there if you paid me. I'm sorry you feel Tattle is a place of hatred, I prefer to think of it as a bunch of people intelligent enough to not believe the crap you spout.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've cannot hate watch this woman a moment longer. I've had to unfollow. What an absolute 💩 show. You are a disgrace Emma. Can't mention Children's Mental Health but the first to jump on anyone that dares to disagree with you. I have anxiety, the real diagnosed type, not the type you have to up your engagement figures. Funnily enough mine didn't disappear when Primark opened, probably as I wouldn't set foot in there if you paid me. I'm sorry you feel Tattle is a place of hatred, I prefer to think of it as a bunch of people intelligent enough to not believe the crap you spout.
So true, and so well put ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor engagement so far on the mugs post!! She won’t be happy!!! Might be time for a bathroom breakdown .....is there enough space in the miniature house bathroom?? 🤣🤣

A customer service team??? 😂😂😂
Is it Nanny San and Grandad Rog??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And can mention Birmingham Children's Hospital as a sales technique - £1 from each mug? How about you give them all the proceeds seeing as brands give you thousands for crap ads and actually do something properly decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is not true! If this is the case then they are not "her mugs" cos according to this she has NOTHING to do with them 🤷‍♀️
exactly this. she can hardly class herself as a "small business" when all she does is claim the profit! she doesn't design them, sell them, deal with orders, package them, post them or even run her website. all she actually does is film a bad-quality "advert" and take all the credit. maybe if she actually acted like a small business - y'know, creating the design HERSELF, or at least packaging and posting - but currently, she's mocking the hard work and effort of small business owners by labeling herself as such. even when people message her with queries, she directs them to someone else. literally what part of the business does she run? apart from the obvious - "i make it all about ME, and take credit for the hospital donation so i can gain praise and adoration, while also pocketing the profit for tat buying sprees!" try actually running an online shop BY YOURSELF bab - etsy or similar - and then you've earned the right to call yourself a small business owner. plus she'd either be able to sell her mugs at a sensible price OR make more profit, because she wouldn't be paying other people to do her job for her.

on a side note, i bet she underpays the illlustrator on the basis that it's" great exposure" because, y'know, kween babs is famous and SO MANY PEOPLE will see her designs. except babs never shares the illustrator's name or website etc, and exposure doesn't pay the bills.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
No matter how hard she tries to justify it she cannot compare it to a superb quality Fortune & Mason mug.

She can't even say it's all about charity ..one pathetic pound 🙄

Why bother ?

200 x £15 = £3000 but she's left with £1.90 per mug after overheads=£380.

I find it hard to believe that she'd go to all the effort for such a small profit .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As an adopted Brummie I have to say I do love the Bab stuff. But I wouldn’t ever buy her dross! There’s this fab proper small business who produces good (and I mean properly good) quality Yes Bab/No Bab/Tories Lie Bab items and raises proper money for the sale of some of her items- not just a measly quid. Obviously she’ll never get a mention because it’s all about this Babs tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.