Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how hard she tries to justify it she cannot compare it to a superb quality Fortune & Mason mug.

She can't even say it's all about charity ..one pathetic pound 🙄

Why bother ?

200 x £15 = £3000 but she's left with £1.90 per mug after overheads=£380.

I find it hard to believe that she'd go to all the effort for such a small profit .
Such a paltry amount for someone who doesn’t get out of bed or dressed for less than a £3k advert and free TV. In her warped mind she considers herself a modern day Linda evangelista but in reality she literally ponces off people for a living - what a bloody role model 🤦‍♀️ FACE IT BABS hunfluencers are parasites however u dress it up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I am a born and bred Brummy, none of my friends or family say “Bab”. I associate it with the Black Country, that might just be me though

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why is there such giddiness over the idea of a ‘mom’ mug? Bloody tell, you can personalise a mug to say anything on countless websites, it’s hardly innovation of the century.

Emma Bridgewater do nice ones 😁

• Heart
I am a born and bred Brummy, none of my friends or family say “Bab”. I associate it with the Black Country, that might just be me though
Thank you! I’ve always associated it with the Black Country too. My Nan was born and bred brummie and never said it once!
anyone noticed the outfit change?What’s pre recorded and what’s today? She’s confusing those poor babettes!

Reactions: 15
Thank you! I’ve always associated it with the Black Country too. My Nan was born and bred brummie and never said it once!
anyone noticed the outfit change?What’s pre recorded and what’s today? She’s confusing those poor babettes!
My Dad worked his whole life in the Black Country and Bab is definitely more from that side of the Midlands than Birmingham, in my opinion too. I lived at the South East Side of Brum but trained and worked my whole career in Birmingham based hospitals and units. Nobody says Bab 🤷‍♀️

She is on the edge today. Very manic and now on her Stories justifying the price of the mugs 🤦‍♀️🙄 Give it a rest Emma!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm a born and bred Brummy too and none of us use Bab, my dad is from Yorkshire and he'll use it when taking the piss out of my Brummy accent 'you alright Bab?' he thinks he's funny!

Her mugs are a poor show and I really don't get why she does it for the amount of money she makes or she is lying (which we all know she does a lot of!) Like many of you have said previously, if she actually designed it herself and packaged them up (she has enough time on hands, plus she had PUS) she could make more profit and not be called out so much. The Babette's are paying for a product that she literally had nothing to do with - it's embarrassing and also a con!

Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion: Emma Conwoman “I got 865 mugs but the Babettes ain’t buying 1”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm a born and bred Brummy too and none of us use Bab, my dad is from Yorkshire and he'll use it when taking the piss out of my Brummy accent 'you alright Bab?' he thinks he's funny!

Her mugs are a poor show and I really don't get why she does it for the amount of money she makes or she is lying (which we all know she does a lot of!) Like many of you have said previously, if she actually designed it herself and packaged them up (she has enough time on hands, plus she had PUS) she could make more profit and not be called out so much. The Babette's are paying for a product that she literally had nothing to do with - it's embarrassing and also a con!
I live in Solihull and I never hear it! I always find that, I was cabin crew for a long while before I lost my job and whenever someone would hear my accent they would say “alright Bab”. I feel like people that aren’t from Birmingham associate it with a Birmingham accent but no one in Birmingham actually uses it 😂

Reactions: 19
She’s just appeared on my FB feed, a mug with bab or something on... wouldn’t mind but a) I don’t follow her and b) why is it relevant to me? It isn’t.
I’ve reported it 😂 sorry not sorry bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We’ve now got the story explaining she doesn’t make a lot of money out of the mugs. Twatbab

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone has just posted saying that at £15 that's half their weekly food shop. Does she not realise that people are massively struggling right now? Myself and my husband have narrowly avoided redundancy this year but I don't know if my job is safe longer term. The economy and people's lives in absolute tatters. I've had to help my brother with his bills because he's had covid and couldn't live of stat sick pay. So no Bab. I won't be spending £15 on a crappy mug.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
We’ve now got the story explaining she doesn’t make a lot of money out of the mugs. Twatbab
She knows what a rip off they are!! I can't believe she literally JUST puts her name to them. Actually I can! She pays other people to do literally every aspect of it, but acts like they are labours of love. Intriguingly quiet today though, Emma? Regretting making an absolute twit of yourself on DMCs post on the very day you had some mugs to flog, are you?

Reactions: 21
I live in Solihull and I never hear it! I always find that, I was cabin crew for a long while before I lost my job and whenever someone would hear my accent they would say “alright Bab”. I feel like people that aren’t from Birmingham associate it with a Birmingham accent but no one in Birmingham actually uses it 😂
Or the other saying 'I'd love a cuppa tea', don't think I've ever heard anyone say that (well not seriously!!) People get us Brummys mixed up with the Black Country which is where I have heard the term Bab being used (I work across Birmingham, Sandwell & Solihull!)

And this comment by Babs has made me howl.... You don't do anything!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Another vote for ‘bab’ being a Black Country thing. I grew up near Walsall/Wolves and it was commonly said round that way, don’t remember hearing it much in actual Birmingham.
I don’t hate the mug, I would maybe pick one up if I saw it in the pound shop but £15! She’s having a laugh!

I think making £1.90 per mug when all she’s done is take a tit photo/video is a lot 😯
It is actually, when you look at it like that- plus she'smaking more than the charity they are supposedly in aid of. And, remember, she added the £1 per mug she gives to charity onto the price.

• Wow
😭 One of my fb friends has commented she's starting to have a whole shelf of the mugs. I thought she was a sensible one too

• Haha
  • Sad
Or the other saying 'I'd love a cuppa tea', don't think I've ever heard anyone say that (well not seriously!!) People get us Brummys mixed up with the Black Country which is where I have heard the term Bab being used (I work across Birmingham, Sandwell & Solihull!)

And this comment by Babs has made me howl.... You don't do anything!!!!
Hahaha it’s really hard to organise selling mugs?! No it’s not! I had some mugs designed and produced for my mum’s business a couple of years ago and that wasn’t my full time job. Admittedly we didn’t sell them, that must be where all the hard work is 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.