Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ASA rules are now that you have to mention you've worked with a brand, or got something gifted, for the next 12 months of posting

Which means every photo of her on one sofa and Pus on the other, every mention of netflix on TV, or sitting on her mummy Corner pit watching TV, needs to now be hastagged 😂
that ad was filmed BEFORE they got their new par-ket flooring in the living room - so, mid december or earlier. she's featured that tv in SO many of her stories, and hasn't once labelled it as a gifted product. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
that ad was filmed BEFORE they got their new par-ket flooring in the living room - so, mid december or earlier. she's featured that tv in SO many of her stories, and hasn't once labelled it as a gifted product. 🙄
Not to be a wanker but I’m pretty sure I see the new flooring if you zoom in close to the tv and the wall.

Reactions: 1
What mum would even think to make their child being awarded a certificate all about them. Those poor kids. 🥺 She's such a narcissist.

Reactions: 17
wait, is babs claiming that ethan has grown 4.3 meters taller during lockdown? or that he has sprouted an extra 12 additional feet? if that's the case, now wonder she's having a matalan shopping spree - she needs to stock up on shoes, since all those extra feet just "won't stop growwwwinnnggggg"! who knows how many he'll have at the end of lockdown 3!🤣
Screenshot_20210129_174518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get over this 😂🤣😭 the absolute bleeping state of it 😭💀

It keeps making me snigger out loud every time I look at it.

Imagine if they actually sat like that to watch telly 🤣 I can't cope
This has got to be a joke. A company actually gave this woman a TV. For free. The TV is about 5 times too big for the room and who actually watches TV like that. Honestly my mind boggles!!!

Reactions: 21
Er...how many adverts??? For big companies too. She must be making a fortune.
Also why can't her kids even sit at the same table to do their schoolwork? I genuinely don't get it 💁‍♀️. So much has irritated me about her this week! I too have had multiple back operations and I can honestly say that I can't get my weaker leg on the kitchen surface and that after each op you're really encouraged to do Pilates and don't gain excessive work to avoid unnecessary pressure on the spine. I struggle day to day with my pain, am fit and active so how is she ok? I know everyone is different but it boils my piss that people like her trot out the 'bad back' line when it suits them 😣

• Heart
Not to be a wanker but I’m pretty sure I see the new flooring if you zoom in close to the tv and the wall.
yeah, it's her new par-ket floor in the photos. but in the video on very's website (in the swipe up) the lounge is still carpeted.

wait, is babs claiming that ethan has grown 4.3 meters taller during lockdown? or that he has sprouted an extra 12 additional feet? if that's the case, now wonder she's having a matalan shopping spree - she needs to stock up on shoes, since all those extra feet just "won't stop growwwwinnnggggg"! who knows how many he'll have at the end of lockdown 3!🤣View attachment 408943
also, is she justifying the size of her fat thumb on "eating too many cookies"?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What mum would even think to make their child being awarded a certificate all about them. Those poor kids. 🥺 She's such a narcissist.
Nothing surprises me about this woman. She made their birthdays all about her too. Makes me sick. Poor kids 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I noticed she never wears the Disney castle necklace anymore that was her gift for being the best home schooling teacher last year. So these gifts really mean something to her......

• Angry
Er...how many adverts??? For big companies too. She must be making a fortune.
Also why can't her kids even sit at the same table to do their schoolwork? I genuinely don't get it 💁‍♀️. So much has irritated me about her this week! I too have had multiple back operations and I can honestly say that I can't get my weaker leg on the kitchen surface and that after each op you're really encouraged to do Pilates and don't gain excessive work to avoid unnecessary pressure on the spine. I struggle day to day with my pain, am fit and active so how is she ok? I know everyone is different but it boils my piss that people like her trot out the 'bad back' line when it suits them 😣
My 5 and 6 year old sit at the same table just fine to do their school work so I'm pretty sure her 8 and 10 year old could 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s such a fuckin hoarder.....one day when the kids have fled the nest cos they will and she will be bereft, ste might grow a pair and go live with a special friend from Grindr and she will be all alone wallowing in filthy dressing gowns, swigging from a 2 litre bottle of white lightning looking at all her treasures.....channel 5 might feature her on something like secret hoarder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you all seen this doing the rounds? Feel like it really applies to Babs; all of her deleting comments, whinging, bathroom breakdowns and of course the classic “I can’t have feelings on social media because people always judge me so I say I’m happy all the time” 🙄
8DB3F8E6-7D19-41FD-8A4C-D87D243EB86B.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
DD431C40-7A29-4029-A4D9-B50378BEFBE2.jpeg

i'm sure she'll be rewarding herself by feasting on those mini egg cookies. the kids won't get a look in. she'll label them "sexual", and therefore "not suitable for tweens"
I always feel that when ever someone mentions this it reminds me of the John goodman bit from family guy. *john goodman doesn’t share food* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I learned about Emma, the twit, today: the scrunch on her nose is bleeping fake and she’s still a massive twit who thinks she’s better than her followers.

My 5 and 6 year old sit at the same table just fine to do their school work so I'm pretty sure her 8 and 10 year old could 🤷
My 10 year old and 4 year old also sit at the same table. It gets messy when the youngest wants the paint out but apart from that...!!!

Reactions: 13
My 9 year old came out of her Teams meeting this morning and said “mum I got star of the week for my extra history work”. I said “amazing work, well done you” and gave her a high five.
I didn’t realise at the time but now Babs has alerted me to the fact that she got a certificate because I am so amazing! Without me and my superb home school wisdom she would be nothing. A mere year 4 like all the others, not star of the week with a special mention! I will be immediately retiring to my bed, to watch my own program and revel in my success with a Baileys and 17 bags of mini eggs.

(Actually I won’t cos husband is nights and I’m on my own, in charge of dinner, clearing up, sorting kids etc. And I don’t have any mini eggs 🤣)
My son got online learner of the week last week.

I’m still awaiting my ‘home schooling’ present 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.