Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so with you. I hate the SJ more than keBabba and that’s saying something. They are all as self serving and vacuous as the next
Don’t want to derail, completely agree the SJ’s are a strange family. I watched the Stacey Dooley documentary & their setup is just plain weird. The Dad films them all day long, no privacy & the way they are exploiting their son just now is awful.
Babs can only dream of being in their league thankfully, but she isn’t far off it. Wonder if she’ll try & track down a tattle troll for her forthcoming podcast? We know she has zero original ideas 💡

Reactions: 17
Surely this person is taking the piss 😳
That has to be sarcasm??

Babs is amazing, isn't she? I find it absolutely baffling that she can acknowledge she is lucky, but in the same breath makes herself sound SO hard done by! Does she not think that, no matter how fortunate people have been during this, that we aren't all missing "normal" social interaction? That there is one person in this country at the moment who hasn't felt hopeless/overwhelmed/frustated/lonely/fed up/had cabin-fever during this?? We'd all like our normal lives back. I wouldn't mind her moans quite so much if she shared anything, anything at all, that was remotely helpful. But no, its a "woe is me" or a "we got this" post swiftly followed by one of her garbled ads. The pattern is so transparent now and because of it nothing she does or says feels authentic. Apart from not going to every tat shop in Birmingham, her life is much the same as it was before all this except her pesky children and husband are at home encroaching on her slobbing time!

I work within the funeral industry and the weight of loss is very heavy amongst us at the moment, and as one of the arrangers I work with regularly said the other day "we're all in a permanent state of grief at the moment, for our lives, our normality, our freedom". It really struck a chord with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just quoting my own recap here to call a Tingo 🤣🎉

Just yesterday I wrote....
Pleather leggings and the white jumper (I mean, I don’t want to be a witch, but she’s genuinely rotating about four items of clothing at the moment.

Today.....
(And also....do you “where” clothes Babs?? Do you?? Or do you wear them? Heavens to Betsy, would you ever just proof read before pressing share?!?)
CC080A7D-0A62-4514-8DB0-2E07242D9FF5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
FFF6DF1B-0420-4CB5-9F2D-7F90920E2A05.jpeg

The face on that 😳 I bet PUS is well used to seeing that face....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Could she look anymore aggressive in that last story?! No wonder PUS is scared of her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just quoting my own recap here to call a Tingo 🤣🎉

Just yesterday I wrote....
Pleather leggings and the white jumper (I mean, I don’t want to be a witch, but she’s genuinely rotating about four items of clothing at the moment.

Today.....
(And also....do you “where” clothes Babs?? Do you?? Or do you wear them? Heavens to Betsy, would you ever just proof read before pressing share?!?)View attachment 408369
Great minds!

Erm I thought she made a big song and dance about today being screen free Friday and baking with her son. Why is she concerned about how she ends an email. why is she using ! At the end of an email anyway unless she’s being gobby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
7AAC92FB-5FFE-4B54-B61F-7E13A89CC4C4.jpeg

Do you think this is the way she gestures as PUS if he doesn’t put the one load of washing a day on? The daily Mail can probably use this image in their next article about her domestic violence tendencies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
she is so unprofessional. It’s really not hard to not end work emails with Xxx. She is in her 40s not 12 year old texting her mates..
I can’t even remember the last time I put xxx on an e mail! Friends and family get WhatsApp’s, my e mails are all formal 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she relate having to end your emails professionally to waving your fist at someone. Is she OK? It's called being professional not aggressive.

We know the hearts and kisses are all bull and fluff. The angry grimacing person is the real her.

Side note I was thinking about all the condensation we keep seeing in her dolls house. Those bloody humidifiers for her tit scents are not going to help at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 408212

Wonder if this will get a reply?....
If the person commenting was really verbally aggressive, made threats towards her or her family that compromised their safety in any way, then yes, I could understand her blocking and deleting, but anyone who merely dares to challenge her or the even the slightest criticism and she can’t handle it. She just classes everyone who doesn’t adore and praise her as a troll. 😤

Reactions: 16
View attachment 408402
Do you think this is the way she gestures as PUS if he doesn’t put the one load of washing a day on? The daily Mail can probably use this image in their next article about her domestic violence tendencies.
Personally I think you can delete all that nonsense text and replace it with what she is really saying behind that fist: "duck you Tattle, I might have to keep wearing this jumper but I CAN still get my wedding ring on 🖕. Oh and have a tit headband while I'm at it 👊."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What's she bleeping on about? I've never, in my 15 years of working in offices, ended an email with kisses. She's been working longer than I have. And that isn't being a "tough biatch" (🤢🤢🤢 why is all the language she uses so hideously dated and embarrassing?). It's just very basic professionalism.

If she can't grasp that, she will not be able to ever have a "proper" job again. God, imagine her actually having to work in a team. She'd be the laughing stock of the office.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.