Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to go round and round until she finally finds an illness that suits her. It’s all about attention. She has no idea of how people struggle with this. None. A bit of stomach ache, maybe a few more tantrums. That’s it. She’s getting worse with each week that passes. Her family won’t step in, they’re half the bloody issue. Spoiled rotten in all aspects of her vile life.
I love it when you pop in Tweacle, always hoping for a snip of juicy insider information 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion 💡💡

Brummy Mummy #54

"Whingy Babs, raging Babs, what are you eating now? PMS, PMS, it's all your fault!"

(Think "smelly cat" from friends 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another thread suggestion
BrummyMummy #55
"Brummymummy and her Greggs filled tummy. Or was it a Walls Fajita Pastry? 🤔"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talk about hiding in plain sight!
She’s a bloody con artist with all this shite she comes up with.

Reactions: 10
I'm not ready to start another thread, she hasn't answered the question. Who won the quiz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So lots of woe is me on the PMS front then bam “I’ve got new mugs coming buy my mugs, love you lots” - so predictable!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why would you sign up for the newsletter to get first dibs on the mugs? There are still some Christmas ones left aren’t there? They hardly fly off the shelves, it’s more like they limp with a gammy leg (or foot, or back. I forget which, as does babs).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion #55- the only ad Babs seems to do well is ad infinitum content 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they had cottage pie for tea? presumably a pre-made one that they simply whacked in the oven to reheat, as i'm pretty sure they don't own a potato peeler, given that they eat smash and frozen toasties with their roast dinners. and what about ethan? making a plant-based "mince" cottage pie would involve actual cooking, and i doubt they'd prepare two versions of the meal to include a veggie one for ethan. presumably his tea was a plateful of smash with frozen peas confetti. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Thread suggestion: don’t insult my intelligence I used to teach RE PMT STE sorry Me, me me me ME!!

• Haha
  • Heart
If she did her degree in marketing, I’m assuming her masters was in teaching? So a PGDE (or whatever the acronym is) for teacher training and not like an M.A masters?? You do a dissertation for both I think. Either that or she’d have to have done her masters in marketing and then somehow retrained as an RE teacher. I also don’t get how she ended up an RE teacher?? she didn’t grow up religious or do some sort of cultural degree where religion is part of it? Seems like she just wanted a job and picked the “easy” option. God knows she couldn’t teach English or maths 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure the real reason she didn't get him ingredients was because she didn't want to embarrass herself when baking infront of the school teachers
100%. You so know she used to "forget" her PE kit herself at school every week too 😂

She’s such a twit! Your PMS isn’t worse because there’s a pandemic, you’re just full of more worry and loneliness than you ever have been before so your PMS sits on top of it. FFS, we’ve been in this tit show for the best part of a year, it’s really winding me up - and showing off how ignorant and selfish she is - that she’s only just noticing!
We have .... she hasn't. It's telling how much she stretched/broke the rules the first time because it's like this is all new to her and she can't get her head round it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wrote quiz, I meant competition. I was getting confused with her upcoming bm meet up quiz
And even when I wrote quiz I knew you meant Competition 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

If she did her degree in marketing, I’m assuming her masters was in teaching? So a PGDE (or whatever the acronym is) for teacher training and not like an M.A masters?? You do a dissertation for both I think. Either that or she’d have to have done her masters in marketing and then somehow retrained as an RE teacher. I also don’t get how she ended up an RE teacher?? she didn’t grow up religious or do some sort of cultural degree where religion is part of it? Seems like she just wanted a job and picked the “easy” option. God knows she couldn’t teach English or maths 😂😂
Or PE or Food Tech 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.