Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 403800
What is this at the top of the garden?
What is that?! I don't think it's a hot tub.

Also - this story is bullshit. Considering how much she's constantly wrapped up so obviously hates being cold, she wouldn't sit and work with the window wide open like that. Especially not if she's feeling ill. If she did have it open, it would be only slightly, not at full whack like that. I am someone who runs hot and I love the cold and I don't sit with my windows open that wide while I'm working in January. It's obviously all been set up for the Gram. AGAIN. She must think her followers are so stupid.

Reactions: 24
This is all SO TRUE!! My PMS has gotten worse as I've got older, but i try to alleviate it- not do things that don't help or potentially make it worse. I seem to recall her going to the GP some time ago and being advised to take a vitamin supplement to ease some of the PMS symptoms?? So clearly something is very lacking in her diet!! I expect she was hoping for a diagnosis of PMDD- a condition that puts the run of the mill PMS stuff most people have into perspective, i have a friend who was diagnosed a couple of years ago, it has had a huge impact on her adult life, she struggled for years with relationships, it's affected her decision on whether or not to have children she even lost a job over it.
What's amazed me today is her unique ability to acknowledge that about 50% of the worlds population experience menstruation and therefore probably have some PMS symptoms, while simultaneously behaving as she is the only one to have PMS... fellow tattlers, THIS is Emma's USP- she can make anything and everything solely about her!!
tingo! 🎉

babs obvs had a little doomscroll thru tattle, and is now sharing a site detailing the symptoms of PMDD - with the implication that she totally relates. duck off babs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
tingo! 🎉

babs obvs had a little doomscroll thru tattle, and is now sharing a site detailing the symptoms of PMDD - with the implication that she totally relates. duck off babs.
Yep! I also said all this this morning! Tingo to us all on this one i think 🤣🥳🎉👍 She is such a bell end!

Reactions: 7
It's no wonder these threads move so fast! She's just so ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12

Also - this story is bullshit. Considering how much she's constantly wrapped up so obviously hates being cold, she wouldn't sit and work with the window wide open like that. Especially not if she's feeling ill. If she did have it open, it would be only slightly, not at full whack like that. I am someone who runs hot and I love the cold and I don't sit with my windows open that wide while I'm working in January. It's obviously all been set up for the Gram. AGAIN. She must think her followers are so stupid.
Absolutely. Also she’s off the bed which normally wouldn’t happen. She clearly got up, opened the window and asked the golden child to throw a snowball through it for content. It’s so transparent.

Reactions: 14
tingo! 🎉

Well, it's a shame she shared her Clue screenshot then - her PMS was clearly listed as 3 days. That slide very distinctly says that symptoms last 1 or 2 weeks before the period.

By her own admission, it can't be PMDD.

Reactions: 18
Well, it's a shame she shared her Clue screenshot then - her PMS was clearly listed as 3 days. That slide very distinctly says that symptoms last 1 or 2 weeks before the period.

By her own admission, it can't be PMDD.
I'm wondering if she just uses the word PMS to describe her hangovers while she's on her period

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if she just uses the word PMS to describe her hangovers while she's on her period
Yes, cos there is definite medical proof to show that alcohol heightens Anxiety levels, and while I'm not an expert in hormonal related issues, there are lots of similarities between PMS and Anxiety Disorders.

Reactions: 15
She may as well just screenshot tattle to her account. Its laughable.

Also, why promote Amazon you absolute vile money grabber. This company has made MILLIONS out of the pandemic, they do not need promotion. Have some integrity.

She is the absolute worst human. Disgusting.

Reactions: 22

I am fully convinced they are. Those who aren’t have left. Like myself. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her stickers look exactly like Gabriella from her shop who’s also look similar to lots of other small businesses.

Reactions: 3
Dear Emma. You do not have PMDD. I am not a doctor but I can assure you that you do not. My sister has it and is suicidal with jt for three weeks of the month on a regular basis. Cake and an afternoon in bed does not fix it. Stop trying to justify being a lazy twit. Put some clothes on, go downstairs and cook your family a decent meal from scratch. Have a proper routine of getting up at 7am, and go to bed at 10pm. Wallowing is a privilege for you and you need to stop trying to find a way to justify it. Kind regards. Me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dear Emma. You do not have PMDD. I am not a doctor but I can assure you that you do not. My sister has it and is suicidal with jt for three weeks of the month on a regular basis. Cake and an afternoon in bed does not fix it. Stop trying to justify being a lazy twit. Put some clothes on, go downstairs and cook your family a decent meal from scratch. Have a proper routine of getting up at 7am, and go to bed at 10pm. Wallowing is a privilege for you and you need to stop trying to find a way to justify it. Kind regards. Me.
She’s going to go round and round until she finally finds an illness that suits her. It’s all about attention. She has no idea of how people struggle with this. None. A bit of stomach ache, maybe a few more tantrums. That’s it. She’s getting worse with each week that passes. Her family won’t step in, they’re half the bloody issue. Spoiled rotten in all aspects of her vile life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she even watch Eastenders to know the context of what she's laughing at? Moronus Babicus
Maybe she feels similar to how Little Mo was when she smashed Trevors face in with an iron? Although Little Mo endured years of torture, and Babs just gets twitchy when the washing machine isnt unloaded. Thats right up our Babs street surely?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.