Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Frozen grips for teenagers?! Wtf she has no clue. Oh and keBabba you aren’t American and there isn’t an R in Anna. Arna bloody Arna I’m irrationally pissed off at this!
So she’s cleaned out her tat crap from under her daughters bed. So the golden child can finally put her own stuff away. Did you know at 10 she puts her own clothes away?! So now Miss Trunchbull doesn’t have to brief kenny on what he’s doing. Again wtf
Why does she have Scandinavian walking boots?!
oh🎉TINGO🎉 bad leg is mentioned - you know the one that she said was healed (& when she wants to cock her leg like a rabid dog on her kitchen side)
Kenny almost grew a pair by telling gobonastick he was going to throw the worlds biggest snowball at her - not like he can miss her is it
Hot chocolate what happened to hot cock bab?!
She really begrudges helping Ethan with anything. Just let me finish this - erm you’re not on the clock you c*nt go and help your son.
How do you listen to the sun rising ?!?
why does she keep deviating back to her skin mid-sentence?! It’s tit not because of the weather but because your diet, hygiene and general demeanour sucks eggs
😂😂😂 at the hole in the utility cupboard
Oh and duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We're on to the best chocolate poll now....but I can't cope with this. After her sporadic uploads of the heat, quarter finals, semi finals and finals I think I must have missed what the final of the best crisp was! Please tell me, I'm desperate to know!!! (Just like I missed the final of the best Christmas song poll, damn Bab for ruining my Christmas day, as I was devastated for days)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The more she suggests an illness or condition is the reason for her crappy behaviour, instead of acknowledging it’s just her crappy behaviour, the more she’ll start to alienate people. People who have those conditions but have to get on with their lives as best they can will see through her and call her out on it. It’ll be embarrassing to see her then trying to back pedal and remain relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I won't be watching todays Vlog. Mainly because I'm just off for a shift in one of the crisis units I work in where we desperately try to put people back together who are broken through no fault of their own. A bit like your kids will be Emma!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can believe she’d die on a hill for a chocolate bar. She looks like Augustus Gloop but acts like verruca salt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No mention of Holocaust Memorial Day then Babs???? No of course not, flake vs crunchie!!!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We're on to the best chocolate poll now....but I can't cope with this. After her sporadic uploads of the heat, quarter finals, semi finals and finals I think I must have missed what the final of the best crisp was! Please tell me, I'm desperate to know!!! (Just like I missed the final of the best Christmas song poll, damn Bab for ruining my Christmas day, as I was devastated for days)
She didn't do the final. Or at least, I posted saying I didn't think she had either. Just stopped before she got there.

The "nowhere to go, nothing to do" narrative is REALLY starting to duck me off now. Try having a year of this bab, just like the rest of us. We all know it's bleeping tit. We all know that that's what we have to do to try and get this whole thing over with.

It annoys me that she never EVER references how staying at home is the best and safest thing. Just how lucky and privileged she is 🤢 You might think you're lucky Emma, but I wouldn't swap my normal, ordinary life for your fantastic, amazing, money grabbing one for anything. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No mention of Holocaust Memorial Day then Babs???? No of course not, flake vs crunchie!!!! 😡
I think chocolate is more of a point of discussion on the RE school curriculum than the Holocaust nowadays anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

#55 KeBabs and her pointless polls, who ever wins, nobody knows

• Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping Frozen grips for teenagers?! Wtf she has no clue. Oh and keBabba you aren’t American and there isn’t an R in Anna. Arna bloody Arna I’m irrationally pissed off at this!
So she’s cleaned out her tat crap from under her daughters bed. So the golden child can finally put her own stuff away. Did you know at 10 she puts her own clothes away?! So now Miss Trunchbull doesn’t have to brief kenny on what he’s doing. Again wtf
Why does she have Scandinavian walking boots?!
oh🎉TINGO🎉 bad leg is mentioned - you know the one that she said was healed (& when she wants to cock her leg like a rabid dog on her kitchen side)
Kenny almost grew a pair by telling gobonastick he was going to throw the worlds biggest snowball at her - not like he can miss her is it
Hot chocolate what happened to hot cock bab?!
She really begrudges helping Ethan with anything. Just let me finish this - erm you’re not on the clock you c*nt go and help your son.
How do you listen to the sun rising ?!?
why does she keep deviating back to her skin mid-sentence?! It’s tit not because of the weather but because your diet, hygiene and general demeanour sucks eggs
😂😂😂 at the hole in the utility cupboard
Oh and duck off
👏 👏 👏 Thanks for doing a Tattle team summary for us! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her skin is crying out for some care in her tap to tidy story, which incidentally why is she naked in? Water Emma drink water.

• Sick
She looks an absolute clown in today’s outfit and headband. I realise slippers are because she’s indoors with nowheeeeere to goooooo but if you’re going to Instagram it (which you shouldn’t because it’s not inspirational, it’s ridiculous) then take the slippers off.
Happy to see she’s acknowledged she’s filming today - Hi Babs 👋🏻 We know you don’t wear the full clown face if you’re not filming or sneaking out, don’t try to pretend it’s for feeling “spiritely”. We see you! And your web of lies. Her PMS is so obviously the WORST thing that can happen to anyone that it miraculously disappears overnight, after a Greggs and a pyjama day. Should have told my sister that cure when she was suffering so badly she had a hysterectomy at age 32, if only she’d known!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The utility room is hilarious. How does Kenny even do his daily load of laundry when can barely open the washing machine door? The radiator cover blocks it??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How out of breath is she just from moving? Really noticeable on the vlog, kenny’s revamping the dolls house utility. Filling a hole & painting by the sounds of it, then Babs is going to work her magic ( dotty decals & matching baskets). Unless Kenny is knocking through to his shoe cupboard it’s not going to look much different. So much stuff crammed in there with shoes & coats surprised they can get to the washing machine & dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not going to post it because I think her kids are on the internet enough but she's done an ad with Ethan and I CANNOT BELIEVE that this child is 8. She'd genuinely keep him a toddler forever if she could. He looks so much younger than his years.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
And there’s the ad grid post, using Ethan’s image. These companies need to take responsibility for the use of children by their parents & ensure that the children are getting paid.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She has no idea what people with PMDD go through and the ways it affects their lives. I can only imagine how "disappointed" she was to be told that what she needed was vitamins!!!
If I remember rightly she self diagnosed and bought the vitamins herself!

• Wow
I'm not going to post it because I think her kids are on the internet enough but she's done an ad with Ethan and I CANNOT BELIEVE that this child is 8. She'd genuinely keep him a toddler forever if she could. He looks so much younger than his years.
Picture of the book with tools alright, she could have just taken a photo of Ethan reading the book and not even includes his face. And then for engagement asked her followers have you read the wimpy kid books with your child? Which one is their favourite? And then how about a giveaway of the book?

Just send me 10% of the next ad income Babs. Im no 'influenza" but you're not new to this game! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both the before and after photos in her tap to tidy stories are really bad 🙈 She just looks so unhealthy! 😬 I don't understand why she continues to post so many close ups of her face. Can she not see it?!

How out of breath is she just from moving? Really noticeable on the vlog, kenny’s revamping the dolls house utility. Filling a hole & painting by the sounds of it, then Babs is going to work her magic ( dotty decals & matching baskets). Unless Kenny is knocking through to his shoe cupboard it’s not going to look much different. So much stuff crammed in there with shoes & coats surprised they can get to the washing machine & dryer.
Every time I see the not a utility room, I have to hold my breath for her as she squeezes in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.