Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is in bed??! At bleeping lunch time. Because she's got PMS!?
I am going from thinking she's a lazy idol mare (she is) to hang on, is she actually really ill. And not just mentally. Because I've struggled with heavy periods, bad PMS, and even needed surgery 7 years ago to have an ovarian cyst removed that was the size of a melon. And I never took to my bed, EVER!!!

Or Eastenders! Or she would not be laughing at a self harm storyline 🤬🤬
Shouldn’t exercise ease the symptoms? It helps me, she needs to shift her arse.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get my head round ordering greggs
Babatha probably isn't aware, as she hasn't tried to tell us she loves, adores, and uses them all the time (if its an ad she's getting paid for), but Iceland sell Greggs stuff, and it would all be cheaper. I know thus as I am partial to the occasional sausage bean and cheese melt.

Reactions: 11
Why has she betrayed whatever that gross looking microwaveable pastry she did an AD for last week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has she betrayed whatever that gross looking microwaveable pastry she did an AD for last week
She takes the money and runs!!!

Really annoys me how she hasn't even affected by covid in any way. I dont want to wish harm on anyone but she hasn't been inconveniences one bit in this pandemic. No school/ summer club bubbles bursting, no self isolating for 10 days. So many people I work with have been off for weeks with covid. Luckily I was asymptomatic.

With all the shopping she does and the holidays it just winds me up. I think o could have caught covid in school or when I visited tesco before Christmas to buy birthday cards! 8m incredibly careful and even i caught it! Sorry for the moan! 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shouldn’t exercise ease the symptoms? It helps me, she needs to shift her arse.
Yep! I said this on an earlier post this morning. Exercise will relieve any pains or cramps and release endorphins that will counter act the dip in other hormones. But she'd rather wollow in self pity and sweat in her pit 🤢🤮

Reactions: 18
News flash bab: You ARE terrible at your job. And I completely agree with being disgusted in ridiculing self harm behaviour with Max and cigarette. Total knob. She really has no idea
So it’s not tattle or the IC20 (2k) that makes her think/feel she’s shite at her job it’s her pms now

lord, give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please reach out if you can. Talk to your GP or Google IAPT and see if they are available in your area x

This mornings content is already so damaging from our Dear Bab.
The PMS self care is utter bullshit. Its all just another way for her to justify her laziness. Bed, Choc and Cake are the worst things she could do. She needs to exercise more to get the endorphin levels higher to counter act the drop in other hormones. This will also eleviate any cramps or pains. Less sugar will stop highs and lows in moods due to hugs drops in her Blood sugar level. More fresh food will help the tiredness, bad skin and greasy hair. Emma. If you're reading this. This is what you SHOULD be using your platform for. Because if its as bad as you say, you could use your space online to help the 95% of your followers who apparently suffer from PMS 🤬🤦‍♀️
Thank you 😘😘😘

Reactions: 3
Yep! I said this on an earlier post this morning. Exercise will relieve any pains or cramps and release endorphins that will counter act the dip in other hormones. But she'd rather wollow in self pity and sweat in her pit 🤢🤮
She could start her couch to 5k again, oh wait, that would mean actually getting off her arse to go outside

Reactions: 11
Oh how lovely and relatable for Emma to take herself to bed at lunchtime because she's suffering with PMS, the poor thing. What a terrible time she must be having. All those essential front line workers that are experiencing PMS surely do exactly the same and pack themselves off to bed the second their hormones start running amok.

I had my meeting and found out that I am now officially an at risk employee! 😀🎉 So Emma has every single sympathy I could send her, because like me she is suffering with PMS and obviously having such an awful, awful day. You do you, bab. #selfcare

Loves ya 🤗

(PS, not a pity party / sympathy seeking post, I just felt like being a witch because I've had some crappy news)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh how lovely and relatable for Emma to take herself to bed at lunchtime because she's suffering with PMS, the poor thing. What a terrible time she must be having. All those essential front line workers that are experiencing PMS surely do exactly the same and pack themselves off to bed the second their hormones start running amok.

I had my meeting and found out that I am now officially an at risk employee! 😀🎉 So Emma has every single sympathy I could send her, because like me she is suffering with PMS and obviously having such an awful, awful day. You do you, bab. #selfcare

Loves ya 🤗

(PS, not a pity party / sympathy seeking post, I just felt like being a witch because I've had some crappy news)
witch away you have a reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s such a slob. I gave birth 10 days ago and I haven’t spent a single day in my pyjamas.

Who the duck watches her stuff and thinks she’s great. I worry about them 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.