Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes.... another ad! She says it’s fresh produce but I could only spot a cucumber and maybe some apples? She really has no idea! She says everyone is busy with homeschooling so it’s much easier to order the shopping....what about people who are still working all hours? What about those who have to isolate due to covid and can’t get a delivery slot? She really has no idea whatsoever!!!!

Can someone please tell me if PMS gets worse as you get older? My GP always told me it was the opposite:oops:
I don’t think so but I think periods could maybe get worse??? She always throws this card about pms so it explains her crazy behaviour.....she must be on her period every week then....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Maybe Babs is premenopausal if her pms is getting worse!?? Babs, maybe cut down on the booze you "rarely drink", actually go for a walk everyday, we don't need a picture on said walk or for you to tell us about your WALK everyday, get yourself a multi vitamin, drink a tit load of water and eat some vegetables and maybe a few nuts, Brazil nuts are fab!! Doing those things would make you feel so much better, I can guarantee it!!

Can someone please tell me if PMS gets worse as you get older? My GP always told me it was the opposite:oops:
I just googled it and it said as you become premenopausal it does!!

Reactions: 13
And I don’t suppose her crappy diet is doing her any favours when it comes to PMS either.

Reactions: 12
Yep absolutely! She makes no sense and she is an insensitive wanker.
Yes but she's an award winning, who once met Gary Barlow insensitive wanker with a masters. She's off to bed to catch up on Tattle & get ideas for tomorrow. Hi Babs!

Maybe Babs is premenopausal if her pms is getting worse!?? Babs, maybe cut down on the booze you "rarely drink", actually go for a walk everyday, we don't need a picture on said walk or for you to tell us about your WALK everyday, get yourself a multi vitamin, drink a tit load of water and eat some vegetables and maybe a few nuts, Brazil nuts are fab!! Doing those things would make you feel so much better, I can guarantee it!!

I just googled it and it said as you become premenopausal it does!!
I absolutely swear by evening primrose oil, it helps me anyway.

Because she takes great delight in telling followers when she is experiencing premenstrual symptoms. No other reason. I have no idea why she thinks this is interesting to her followers, the majority of whom likely have premenstrual symptoms of their own.
I now find her completely relatable. Who would have thought that a Star Kween such as Babatha Scumway has PMS and a period. I thought it solely us lower class serfs. Whats more is how relatable it is that she gets to duck off to bed early due to it. How about you put up with those feelings for 2-3 weeks a month love, have hot water bottles shoved down your pants for days on end and howl in bed with the pain. Some of us don't get the pleasure of an early night (unlike the pleasure that Pus and kids will have with you upstairs out of the way), most of us have to still put in 9 hour work days, cook dinner, walk the dog, entertain partners (not like that, this isnt a saucy page now) and try and have a reasonable social life at the same time!!

Apolgies, gears ground. Guess i must be PMSing soon, which means I can act like a complete bleep and get away with it, hey Mrs Scumway?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes but she's an award winning, who once met Gary Barlow insensitive wanker with a masters. She's off to bed to catch up on Tattle & get ideas for tomorrow. Hi Babs!
WAIT. Has she met Gary Barlow?!?! She should have mentioned it! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few things Emma,,,,,,
How's that bad back of yours after going down the hill on that sledge.
And WTF does this sentence even mean. Weren't you an ex teacher? On the booze early tonight are we? So much so that you don't even know which "too" to use either!?
And your Amazon Prime Ad is the lowest of the low. Read the bleeping room you insensitive idiot. Amazon Prime is a luxury. So many people on the breadline but you carry on flaunting your convenience food and your disgusting consumerism. You might aswell be gearing up to taking the kids down the red light district and selling them on street corners the way you're going 🤬🤬 There is NOTHING YOU WILL NOT SELL.
Hey Babs, you can turn ads down you know!

Yet another crappy, rushed, badly timed ad just churned out like the rest of them! This coming out on the back of the food bank charity quiz announcement FFS, is so insensitive to say the least!

Saying all that, WTF was in that order anyway? It was mostly shite processed rubbish!!

As for the PMS, I'd park that 'cos I'd say diabetes and heart disease is more of a worry for her, judging by the state of her diet and lifestyle! But then PMS is a good one to use as an excuse to duck off and watch telly alone. Ain't that right Babs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Hey Babs, you can turn ads down you know!
Yet another crappy, rushed, badly timed ad just churned out like the rest of them! This coming out on the back of the food bank charity quiz announcement FFS, is so insensitive to say the least!

Saying all that, WTF was in that order anyway? It was mostly shite processed rubbish!!
And squeezing it in between sledging and PMS, like she’s trying to hide it so the Babettes don’t realise she’s getting paid for it. And it was so tit the last word cut off, as per.
I feel like she’s just taking the piss now with showing off how much she can afford to shop, how lazy they are, the crap that they buy and how easily she can get paid for putting out crappy adverts. Not to mention the “don’t have time for Ethan’s ingredients” but can advertise Prime shopping. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nobody cares what she bought in Poundland. How about you do some slow cooker recipes and share them hey babs? That would be much better content.
This! A woman who has no interest/is not a natural cook takes the time during lockdown to learn/teach herself and discover healthy nutritious family meals in a slow cooker etc. Now that is content! Not ordering a box of hideous, American crap!!

Honestly think she did it to prove she’s not pregnant after her welly gaff last night. Now there’s a sentence I never thought I’d say!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is babs trying to get a supermarket bingo full house by doing adverts for every shop? So genuine and relatable...not.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I must say she has influenced me.....to up my water intake, veg intake and work on my flexability. No way i want to be as creaky as her in a couple of years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mine has- but we are all different. I don't feel the need to bash on about it the way Emma does though! She knows she's erratic at the best of times so definitely needs to alert the babettes to forthcoming menstruation so she's hot a ready made excuse if she does anything completely ridiculous (as if her life isn't already ridiculous).

Reactions: 12
View attachment 402457
Guys give her a break, she’s got post 40 PMS. And apparently it’s the actual literal WORST. There’s nothing worse out there. NOTHING.
Of course 🤯🤦 POOR Babs 😢😢
I mean I'm pretty sure having heavy periods from the age of 12 - to the point where I was wearing two pairs of knickers, three night time pads (during the day) stuck together and STILL soaking through within an hour with blood clots. Not to mention the crippling pains - my childhood and early adulthood "fun" years were basically ruined. Only now in my late 20's have I been diagnosed with adenomyosis (basically very similar to endometriosis which is what I thought I had). The bleeding isn't as drastic as what it is - I think my pregnancies have eased those side effects thankfully - but the pains and flare ups are horrific and I'll need pain relief for the rest of my life for it. The doctors also found fibroids with the adenomyosis, only cure for it is a hysterectomy - which they have flat out denied me because I am "too young" and "may want more children" (I have 3!)
But sure, Babs, PMS over aged 40 is THE worst 🙄 you douche.

Sorry for the pity post but my god does she need some perspective 🤦

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I mean I'm pretty sure having heavy periods from the age of 12 - to the point where I was wearing two pairs of knickers, three night time pads (during the day) stuck together and STILL soaking through within an hour with blood clots. Not to mention the crippling pains - my childhood and early adulthood "fun" years were basically ruined. Only now in my late 20's have I been diagnosed with adenomyosis (basically very similar to endometriosis which is what I thought I had). The bleeding isn't as drastic as what it is - I think my pregnancies have eased those side effects thankfully - but the pains and flare ups are horrific and I'll need pain relief for the rest of my life for it. The doctors also found fibroids with the adenomyosis, only cure for it is a hysterectomy - which they have flat out denied me because I am "too young" and "may want more children" (I have 3!)

That sounds awful. I'm glad you finally found out what was making it all so bad, but astonishing that they don't think you'd know your own mind enough to give you the hysterectomy.

Reactions: 11
That sounds awful. I'm glad you finally found out what was making it all so bad, but astonishing that they don't think you'd know your own mind enough to give you the hysterectomy.
Thank you 💖
It's ridiculous. Considering in my work I deal with Dols (deprivation of liberty safeguard's) and assessments for residents who lack mental capacity (dementia) and yet I'm being refused to make a decision for my own body despite having full mental capacity to make that decision - it's a whole other debate entirely though 🤪

• Wow
Can anyone shed any light on why she shares when her period is? (her screenshot earlier today). Having a period isn't anything to be ashamed of of course but why feel the need to screenshot a period app for all of sundry to see? The woman literally cannot keep anything private. Wait until she starts sharing pics of used tampons. Absolute pit brute.
Is she letting Always and Tampax know she's still available for business, not too old yet

View attachment 402457
Guys give her a break, she’s got post 40 PMS. And apparently it’s the actual literal WORST. There’s nothing worse out there. NOTHING.
Sounds like it is worse for Ste than it is her. Didn't she tell us she threw a plate at him once and blamed it in PMS?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I had something similar but in my late 30s I fought to get a hysterectomy after 4 years - I have 6 children and they kept telling me I would want more. My periods were literally like turning a tap on for a solid 8 days then 2/3 day break then back on again - raging pms (never had cake or took myself to bed yano kids and that) I lived on naproxen and tranexamic acid. I could hardly walk never mind sledge. One gp (male) told me to man up it was just my periods 🙄 Got my hysterectomy the same year I turned 40 yay also found out I had endometrial and cervical cancer so her and her pity pms party can duck the duck off she had no clue whiney, nerdy, attention seeking witch

keep fighting for the hysterectomy you’ll get it and try to get a female consultant. all the the love in the world for what you’re going through ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honest to god. If I hear doom scrolling from her cake hole again I’m gonna throw my phone threw a window. If you’re reading this Emma (we know you are we see your content) And I will put this in a way you understand.
It’s. Not. Doom. Scrolling. If. You. Actively. Seek. Out. Peoples. Comments. And. Thoughts. On. You. Get👏🏼A👏🏼Bloody👏🏼Grip👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.