Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babs is now flaunting the contents of her amazon food delivery. okay babs, we get it - you can afford endless food. good the duck for you. stop rubbing it in people's faces. 😡

also, how much food do they NEED?! she mentioned recently that they'd had a sainsburys delivery AND that ste was going to have to pop out to do a shop for "essentials" - and. now, days later, they've ordered MORE food?! the amount they're buying, i'm pretty sure they're having wet San and rog over on a regular basis.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
babs is now flaunting the contents of her amazon food delivery. okay babs, we get it - you can afford endless food. good the duck for you. stop rubbing it in people's faces. 😡

also, how much food do they NEED?! she mentioned recently that they'd had a sainsburys delivery AND that ste was going to have to pop out to do a shop for "essentials" - and. now, days later, they've ordered MORE food?! the amount they're buying, i'm pretty sure they're having wet San and rog over on a regular basis.
Definitely don't think she filmed that today. Different outfit. Plus the six pack of soup would lead me to believe that's what she's been working through the last few days. That's probably the delivery they got last week.

Reactions: 17

It’s an #AD for amazon so she probably hasn’t paid for the food either!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Can anyone shed any light on why she shares when her period is? (her screenshot earlier today). Having a period isn't anything to be ashamed of of course but why feel the need to screenshot a period app for all of sundry to see? The woman literally cannot keep anything private. Wait until she starts sharing pics of used tampons. Absolute pit brute.

• Sick
Can anyone shed any light on why she shares when her period is? (her screenshot earlier today). Having a period isn't anything to be ashamed of of course but why feel the need to screenshot a period app for all of sundry to see? The woman literally cannot keep anything private. Wait until she starts sharing pics of used tampons. Absolute pit brute.
Because she takes great delight in telling followers when she is experiencing premenstrual symptoms. No other reason. I have no idea why she thinks this is interesting to her followers, the majority of whom likely have premenstrual symptoms of their own.

Reactions: 14
actually babs, your kids will remember you dismissing them so you could gurn at the camera, shoving your phone in their faces at every possible occasion to film every moment for content, plastering every aspect of their life all over the internet, exploiting their privacy, slobbing out in front of the tv in favour of spending time with them, banishing them to their rooms by 6pm, bribing them to clean the house so you don't have to, defining cooking as whacking a tray of beige in the oven and prioritising content over her family and purposefully exposing private information for bullies to use against them.

View attachment 402284
Dear God her grammar. Former teacher my ass. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Because she takes great delight in telling followers when she is experiencing premenstrual symptoms. No other reason. I have no idea why she thinks this is interesting to her followers, the majority of whom likely have premenstrual symptoms of their own.
For a woman who delights in telling the world that her husband takes out her tampons, sharing a period app is nothing! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
A few things Emma,,,,,,
How's that bad back of yours after going down the hill on that sledge.
And WTF does this sentence even mean. Weren't you an ex teacher? On the booze early tonight are we? So much so that you don't even know which "too" to use either!?
And your Amazon Prime Ad is the lowest of the low. Read the bleeping room you insensitive idiot. Amazon Prime is a luxury. So many people on the breadline but you carry on flaunting your convenience food and your disgusting consumerism. You might aswell be gearing up to taking the kids down the red light district and selling them on street corners the way you're going 🤬🤬 There is NOTHING YOU WILL NOT SELL.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Amazon Fresh isn’t readily available to everyone, apart from the diced chicken everything else was oven food. Veggie fish fingers & smiley potato faces for Ethan, so no meals cooked from scratch save Fajita night.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
A few things Emma,,,,,,
How's that bad back of yours after going down the hill on that sledge.
And WTF does this sentence even mean. Weren't you an ex teacher? On the booze early tonight are we? So much so that you don't even know which "too" to use either!?
And your Amazon Prime Ad is the lowest of the low. Read the bleeping room you insensitive idiot. Amazon Prime is a luxury. So many people on the breadline but you carry on flaunting your convenience food and your disgusting consumerism. You might aswell be gearing up to taking the kids down the red light district and selling them on street corners the way you're going 🤬🤬 There is NOTHING YOU WILL NOT SELL.
“And giving them probably a few to many sweets than I normally would”

What the fuckity duck are you on about woman?! 🤯

Teacher my arse 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
She lied about the prawn crackers being a prop then. She’s honestly not cut out for this is she? The last time a babette asked her if the prawn crackers were a prop or they really had a takeaway every week she said they were a fresh bag every week. Yet here she is showing the contents of her cupboard! Why didn’t she move them? 🤣 #notverybright #thelightsareonbuttheresnoonehome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
0DD6D638-E924-4270-99BB-0B287B7FE85C.jpeg

Guys give her a break, she’s got post 40 PMS. And apparently it’s the actual literal WORST. There’s nothing worse out there. NOTHING.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
“And giving them probably a few to many sweets than I normally would”

What the fuckity duck are you on about woman?! 🤯

Teacher my arse 🙄
Thats the bit I highlighted in the picture 🤦‍♀️🙄 she really is a bell end !

View attachment 402457
Guys give her a break, she’s got post 40 PMS. And apparently it’s the actual literal WORST. There’s nothing worse out there. NOTHING.
Like, there's not a deadly virus that's now nearly killed 100,000 people in the UK alone! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thats the bit I highlighted in the picture 🤦‍♀️🙄 she really is a bell end !

Like, there's not a deadly virus that's now nearly killed 100,000 people in the UK alone! 🤬🤬
Yep absolutely! She makes no sense and she is an insensitive wanker.

Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell me if PMS gets worse as you get older? My GP always told me it was the opposite:oops:

• Haha

I’ve just got back from Aldi and noticed they had pop tarts down the middle aisle next to little vegan marshmallows. She must’ve got them from there, there’s no way she would’ve purposely bought them for him otherwise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.