Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, on a more serious note. First we had Babs condoning Domestic Violence. She now finds it hilarious when somebody was upset by a very serious and sad portrayal of self harm on Eastenders. She is laughing at this when the person could have quite likely been triggered by this storyline. She is a disgusting ignorant idiot!! Am I the only person who thought this?
I don’t understand how she can make so many mistakes. She’s actually disgusting. I don’t see why anyone would want to follow her, she offers nothing

Reactions: 17
Ok so we all know she’s got PMS, what’s her excuse for the rest of the month? The pandemic? Oh duck the duck off Babs, you never stuck to the rules & now you are having to your PMS is worse.
How about you take a few days off from “your job” reading tattle, have a decent wash not a wet wipe, stop drinking & cook a decent meal for once. Bloody idiot. Self care? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you do it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just when you think she can’t get any lower.
The fact you are a total screwball has nothing to do with your hormone levels....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me so annoyed with her she hasn’t used her slow cooker. It’s just another example of middle class privilege to have a lovely new appliance not being touched. You don’t even need to be able to cook to use a slow cooker and can make so many healthy easy delicious meals. She could even get the kids involve helping her prep vegetables (bet they’ve never seen a potato peeler in their lives) and find new recipes online they fancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doomscrolling ✔
Video of home (with 🥰 daughter) ✔
Pit story ✔
PMS dream✔
Moaning about pandemic AGAIN ✔
Sniffing kid ✔
Engagement question ✔
Self care mentioned so she can be lazy AGAIN ✔
New Post to get more engagement ✔
Predictions for this afternoon-

A new reel
An ad
A walk
Pjs and a bath by tea time!

I'm reminded of a song from my childhood by Mel and Kim 🎧

(She's on the) Make, make, make, make,
Make-make, m-m-make, make, make, make!
Vote and tag me as an ad is likely
Babs is always gonna be predictable!

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm calling a huge Tingo after we discussed how many of her followers also experience PMS yesterday.

I can't be bleeping arsed with her today. I also have PMS currently. I also slept badly after finding out yesterday that our company is in crisis and every single department will be required to make cuts. I'm a team leader and have my meeting with my manager today to find out how this affects my team.

She's a twit and her followers are twats if they think she provides relevant content.
I'm all for people wanting a little bit of escapism from every day life in the pandemic. I'd like someone to explain to me how Emma Conway, the most dull, tedious, boring, ordinary, plain woman on the planet provides this.
Maybe she makes many feel like they’re handling it all so much better when watching her tit show and that in turn makes them feel good about themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she makes many feel like they’re handling it all so much better when watching her tit show and that in turn makes them feel good about themselves!
Yes! This! There will definitely be some truth in that. So many people feel like they're failing at the moment. One look at her Insta and they no doubt feel like Mary Poppins and Michelle Obama all rolled into one, with a sprinkle of Mary Berry on the side!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
News flash bab: You ARE terrible at your job. And I completely agree with being disgusted in ridiculing self harm behaviour with Max and cigarette. Total knob. She really has no idea
And what job does she actually have? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And what job does she actually have? 🤔
Village idiot altho not half as amusing

Also that River Island story, she doesn’t need to blame PMS on behaving like such a total self obsessed twit, she probably acted that way cos PUS looked at the shop assistant or didn’t act in the manner that she deems that she deserves, Babs def has a regular knack of turning around a simple shopping trip to all be about her - she would have had his attention for the rest of the day, playing the victim and being a total narc when all PUS prob wanted to do was fo in the pub and watch the villa

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm getting whiplash from her flip flopping between I'm super happy and positive to this is terrible I feel terrible. Pick a narrative and stick to it woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Also that River Island story, she doesn’t need to blame PMS on behaving like such a total self obsessed twit, she probably acted that way cos PUS looked at the shop assistant or didn’t act in the manner that she deems that she deserves, Babs def has a regular knack of turning around a simple shopping trip to all be about her - she would have had his attention for the rest of the day, playing the victim and being a total narc when all PUS prob wanted to do was fo in the pub and watch the villa
Poor Pus, when do they ever do something he wants to do

Reactions: 4
Please reach out if you can. Talk to your GP or Google IAPT and see if they are available in your area x

This mornings content is already so damaging from our Dear Bab.
The PMS self care is utter bullshit. Its all just another way for her to justify her laziness. Bed, Choc and Cake are the worst things she could do. She needs to exercise more to get the endorphin levels higher to counter act the drop in other hormones. This will also eleviate any cramps or pains. Less sugar will stop highs and lows in moods due to hugs drops in her Blood sugar level. More fresh food will help the tiredness, bad skin and greasy hair. Emma. If you're reading this. This is what you SHOULD be using your platform for. Because if its as bad as you say, you could use your space online to help the 95% of your followers who apparently suffer from PMS 🤬🤦‍♀️
It would seem that Babs suffers from PMS every, single day. As she’s always eating sweets/cakes/crisps and does as little possible on a daily basis, so not really sure why she’s making such a big thing out of this! Same old, same old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm getting whiplash from her flip flopping between I'm super happy and positive to this is terrible I feel terrible. Pick a narrative and stick to it woman.
She isn't the only influencer flip flopping, it seems they try whatever emotion will get them the best engagement.

In reality she and many of the others are in a very, very privileged position. They are at home, low 'work' load, children with the resources needed to home school, no financial worries.

But they can't /won't admit this or they will admit it briefly to appease their followers then they jump back on the woe is me category to engage with those folks who are having a genuinely tough time.

It must be exhausting living for 'content and likes'. This is what is challenging her mental health!

• Heart

It makes you wonder why he didn't see the signs and get out earlier doesn't it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.