Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the vlog Ethan is sat at the table doing something with crafts for school. Except the school had asked them all to do cooking but Babs (and I directly quote from her) DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET THE INGREDIENTS.

What. The. Actual.... Babs, how have you not had time to get ingredients for cooking? You're literally home ALL DAY. I could understand if you were a key worker and homeschooling or a single parent but you have been a stay at home parent (because that is what you are Babs) since before this pandemic. The fact you couldn't even be bothered to get ingredients for something the school have set is mind boggling. Especially when you had time to order a duvet from Dunelm, buy new curtains and order sweets from bloody America!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So in the vlog Ethan is sat at the table doing something with crafts for school. Except the school had asked them all to do cooking but Babs (and I directly quote from her) DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET THE INGREDIENTS.

What. The. Actual.... Babs, how have you not had time to get ingredients for cooking? You're literally home ALL DAY. I could understand if you were a key worker and homeschooling or a single parent but you have been a stay at home parent (because that is what you are Babs) since before this pandemic. The fact you couldn't even be bothered to get ingredients for something the school have set is mind boggling. Especially when you had time to order a duvet from Dunelm, buy new curtains and order sweets from bloody America!
Not to mention filming it all for content 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
love how ethan was obviously told to come in the kitchen while babs was filming and request mango, just so she could say "we LOVE mango", and prove to tattle that they definitely DO eat fruit other than the blueberry confetti on their saturday morning jus roll! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Vlog,,,,,
bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️
The start where she is LEANING on the worktop opening the sweets. This is her job and she is so tit at it. All you can hear is the plastic wrapping 🤦‍♀️
And then the Brummy mummy meet up. That has really got to me. Its not a meet up. Nobody can speak to each other. She clearly won't be speaking to anyone. What a con!!!!
And the food bank chat is shocking." A food bank is where people can get food" 🤬🤬🤬🤬 that is the extent of her attempt to raise awareness of what is a huge problem. She'd rather chat on about the best House Wives of to watch and what she treats herself with to get her through.
Vile Selfish ignorant twit!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this cleaning..,.there’s definitely an ad coming up surely or she’s on the beg to other cleaning companies since she’s done the flash one!.....and getting the kids to clean for money.....is there going to be a Go Henry ad???

Reactions: 13
Also! She is nothing but cruel to Lucy. Saying "Treat" and "Walkies" just to get her to perform for the camera! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Had to have a look at Alison Perry as I’d never heard of her.
Wow.

Im realising now that Emma actually spends A LOT of time online copying everyone.
She obviously looks to other accounts and TikTok for her inspiration. I didn’t realise this before because, we’ll...I don’t spend much time looking at all this crap and comparing myself to Emma, she is obviously more up to date on the on all the internet fads etc than I am.

And I’m a stay at home mom too. I’ve definitely got the time.

Reactions: 16

Wow-both my husband and I are key workers and still going out to work whilst balancing home school and I managed to get all the resources my son needed for his cub zoom crafts....why? Because I prioritise and multitask to make sure my number 1 (the kids) have what they need. She isn't juggling going out to work like I am so what's her excuse? One less Netflix show would have given her the time to check what he needed and put it on PUS next non essential sainsbos trip...not hard KeBab. Said it before and I will say it again-she's a tit mum
ETA-I would have been embarrassed to admit I'd not helped my son properly why is she admitting it. What impression is she giving to Ethans teacher when Ethan has to say my Mum, who doesn't have a job or excuse, couldn't help me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had to have a look at Alison Perry as I’d never heard of her.
Wow.

Im realising now that Emma actually spends A LOT of time online copying everyone.
She obviously looks to other accounts and TikTok for her inspiration. I didn’t realise this before because, we’ll...I don’t spend much time looking at all this crap and comparing myself to Emma, she is obviously more up to date on the on all the internet fads etc than I am.

And I’m a stay at home mom too. I’ve definitely got the time.
I just looked at Alison Perry’s account. So much the same... She has the same spotty bedding as AP too

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Vlog,,,,,
bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️
The start where she is LEANING on the worktop opening the sweets. This is her job and she is so tit at it. All you can hear is the plastic wrapping 🤦‍♀️
And then the Brummy mummy meet up. That has really got to me. Its not a meet up. Nobody can speak to each other. She clearly won't be speaking to anyone. What a con!!!!
And the food bank chat is shocking." A food bank is where people can get food" 🤬🤬🤬🤬 that is the extent of her attempt to raise awareness of what is a huge problem. She'd rather chat on about the best House Wives of to watch and what she treats herself with to get her through.
Vile Selfish ignorant twit!!!
a fleeting mention of "a food bank for people who...need food" - with an emphasis on the fact that people should definitely buy tickets to HER virtual quiz which i'm going to use your money to pay someone else to create "meet-up" - which will involve absolutely no interaction with babs so is hardly a meet-up - because hey, kids might be starving but she can still find a way to make it all about meee! and she mentions it literally minutes after showing off her stash of american sweets?! she has no clue.

how about simply making a donation herself - and resisting the urge to brag about doing so, in order to achieve asapats and praise - and suggesting that her fans donate to their local food bank, instead of exploiting the situation into a way of making a profit and finding her questionable taste in decor. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
love how ethan was obviously told to come in the kitchen while babs was filming and request mango, just so she could say "we LOVE mango", and prove to tattle that they definitely DO eat fruit other than the blueberry confetti on their saturday morning jus roll! 😂
“Yes, we LOVE mango. We have it every day. Don’t know about you guys but always find the skin very tough to chew. Makes us laugh - in fact, we scream about it! LOLZ!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just looked at Alison Perry’s account. So much the same... She has the same spotty bedding as AP too
They are ‘pals’ irl, AP does a lot of virtue-signalling type of posts, then Babs gets onboard with some bandwagon or other. AP is always one of the first to like and comment on Babs’ posts. It’s a strange friendship really but it benefits them both I suppose as Babs has bought herself a bigger following.

Reactions: 9
So she’s obsessed with the housewives, listens to podcasts about the housewives & now wants to start her own........Babs the party has already finished on that one. Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope it's not just me but I'm so baffled for her sudden "love" of cleaning. In all the time I've followed her, I don't think I've ever seen as many posts/stories related to cleaning as she has done in the recent weeks. I'm so confused by it!

I hope it's not just me but I'm so baffled for her sudden "love" of cleaning. In all the time I've followed her, I don't think I've ever seen as many posts/stories related to cleaning as she has done in the recent weeks. I'm so confused by it!
It’s a replacement for shopping! She can’t go to Poundland, B&M, Costco - or if she does she can’t tell us because she’ll be accused of being a Covidiot. So she’s at home, she’s not going to bake or paint or read, she’s crap at DIY/decor, the plant thing was ridiculous. So what’s left to use as a beg for engagement or ADs?? Cleaning. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and crisps apparently, altho she hasn’t announced the result of her best crisp poll. Shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
#AD incoming I reckon

This may have been mentioned but why the hell is she having the kids clean today? There's so much snow, let them bloody go and play in it, you evil witch!!
I know they want to earn money but I'd be sacking it off for today. We don't often get snow like this!
No cleaning is happening in my house today and I don't care, we've had the best morning out playing!

Reactions: 22
Kids cleaning as a chore.for.pocket money- content and engagement.

Also agree on incoming ad for cleaning or trying to get on the cleaning ad bandwagon!

“Yes, we LOVE mango. We have it every day. Don’t know about you guys but always find the skin very tough to chew. Makes us laugh - in fact, we scream about it! LOLZ!!!”
"It's soo sweet though mango - did I invent that word? - it's just sweet and kinda ... Sexual... Yanno?!" *Gurns*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm convinced she is going to get some joy of clean brand partner work-they seem to have lowered their standards recently (Lucy Jessica Carter has been doing some with them and she is a smaller following with an untidy house for example) She did flash the other day didnt she so think she is setting herself up for that-wonder if someone needs to tell joy of clean we know she has a cleaner so her ads would be a waste of time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.