Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey, she is really struggling for content at the minute isn't she? This is what happens when you don't have a marketable skill, Babs. That begging jegging post as well. Have you no shame? They cost about £14. Just order some and STFU.

Back to the paint, my decorator refused to paint my kitchen with F&B. He went and got the colour I wanted matched at a Crown paint centre. He said it's vile to paint with and doesn't wear well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watching the latest vlog. So Babs favourite sweet is the "airheads" - how appropriate for her 🤭🤪
Also as for the - "I've got some spots so I'm not wearing make up today". Not being rude Babs but that won't instantly fix it. You need to lay off the sweets, eat some broccoli, drink some water. That would be a good start. Hope that helps ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GET THE duck OUT OF YOUR MANKY PYJAMAS YOU UTTERLY VILE FAT LAZY SLOB🤬
Sorry chronic insomnia has left me with short fuse today and she really has pissed me off. She’s a disgusting lazy slob without an ounce of intelligence. No wonder she’s stuck trying to make a living with the tit she puts out on Instagram-YouTube etc. There is no one on the planet who would offer her a proper job. Masters degree?? Obviously having to inhale her vile sweaty smell in her vile manky pjs has killed off most of her brain cells since she got that!!

Reactions: 14
#AD incoming I reckon
Haven’t you noticed that it’s never a thorough clean? Even in last week’s vlog, when she claimed she was giving her kitchen a deep clean, she just had a dry cloth and that flash spray. Surely for a deep clean, she’d have a bowl of hot, soapy water 🤷‍♀️ and put some elbow grease into it, where as our Bab’s was just halfheartedly swishing a dry cloth around.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t you noticed that it’s never a thorough clean? Even in last week’s vlog, when she claimed she was giving her kitchen a deep clean, she just had a dry cloth and that flash spray. Surely for a deep clean, she’d have a bowl of hot, soapy water 🤷‍♀️ and put some elbow grease into it, where as our Bab’s was just halfheartedly swishing a dry cloth around.
Because she has a cleaner! She’s obsessed now, there’s literally nothing else for her to latch on to so she’s trying to find a new niche. duck off Babs, that niche is crammed and you’re more Manky than Minkie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anybody know what her thesis was on? She’s shown it so often over the past few weeks but i’ve never managed to catch the title.

Reactions: 4
There are days when it gets quite late in the morning but the fact I might need to answer the door or zoom anyone makes me wants to get dressed so I don't look like a lazy slob

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s because I’m tired or forgotten how to speak babs lingo but what the duck bab you’ve really mind boggled me this morning with this. What’s the point?
View attachment 399735

I think she’s mistaking cleaning for moving one pile of crap to another pile of crap. 🥱
Babs!! I've had those kinds of Windows, I lived in a converted gas works for almost three years which had the original single pane Windows in. Condensation galore, damp around the windows, freezing cold (no wonder that manky blanket is attached to her 24/7) and I did not love them. Yes they looked nice but that's as far as it goes. Me thinks Babs doth protest too much about the windows and hobbit house 😂

Reactions: 22
The Vlog,,,,,
bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️
The start where she is LEANING on the worktop opening the sweets. This is her job and she is so tit at it. All you can hear is the plastic wrapping 🤦‍♀️
And then the Brummy mummy meet up. That has really got to me. Its not a meet up. Nobody can speak to each other. She clearly won't be speaking to anyone. What a con!!!!
And the food bank chat is shocking." A food bank is where people can get food" 🤬🤬🤬🤬 that is the extent of her attempt to raise awareness of what is a huge problem. She'd rather chat on about the best House Wives of to watch and what she treats herself with to get her through.
Vile Selfish ignorant twit!!!
I've never made the connection before how the constant leaning and sprawling on the worktop etc underlines what a slob she is, most of the time she can't even be arsed to stand up straight

Kids cleaning as a chore.for.pocket money- content and engagement.

Also agree on incoming ad for cleaning or trying to get on the cleaning ad bandwagon!
The cleaner's probably not working during lockdown so she thought she might as well get some content out of having to do it....until she realised she could palm it off on the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never made the connection before how the constant leaning and sprawling on the worktop etc underlines what a slob she is, most of the time she can't even be arsed to stand up straight

The cleaner's probably not working during lockdown so she thought she might as well get some content out of having to do it....until she realised she could palm it off on the kids

And it's probably partly the cause of her back being so bad - unless she wants to do a lopsided forward roll for a video and WAP tik tok 🤪🙄

Deary me, the latest story of PUS sledging.. anyone else visualise an update to the PUS trust?!

"Just £2 a month can buy little Ste here a sledge to allow a snow day. Little moments of joy like these remind Ste he is so much more than a slave. He is a human being. With feelings. Please donate, to give Ste a better quality of life and help towards hopefully funding a brand new bike so he can start a new life away from the Babtator (dictator). Show some compassion. Help us to help PUS. Thank you".

Please put this photo on with the "PUS trust" label 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And it's probably partly the cause of her back being so bad - unless she wants to do a lopsided forward roll for a video and WAP tik tok 🤪🙄

Deary me, the latest story of PUS sledging.. anyone else visualise an update to the PUS trust?!

"Just £2 a month can buy little Ste here a sledge to allow a snow day. Little moments of joy like these remind Ste he is so much more than a slave. He is a human being. With feelings. Please donate, to give Ste a better quality of life and help towards hopefully funding a brand new bike so he can start a new life away from the Babtator (dictator). Show some compassion. Help us to help PUS. Thank you".

Please put this photo on with the "PUS trust" label 🤣🤣
1_JS151000730_20210124151451371.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she can’t wait to talk to Jocelyn another human adult.
so what the duck is her husband, that lives with her? Or her sister that she speaks to every day, or her mom?!
And for the make up free to give her face a break. Nah she has a clown face on every day and doesn’t remove it properly

Reactions: 12
Thanks so much!! This is hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So she can’t wait to talk to Jocelyn another human adult.
so what the duck is her husband, that lives with her? Or her sister that she speaks to every day, or her mom?!
And for the make up free to give her face a break. Nah she has a clown face on every day and doesn’t remove it properly
Isn’t her sister in her bubble? Weird she hasn’t mentioned that for a while!

Reactions: 12
Right it’s great the kids are doing chores but what kind of chores are they doing? Cleaning stairs and windows? I’d end up doing that myself after 😫😂
Why can’t they have little ones they do every day? Mine have to empty the dishwasher and clear the table after dinner, and keep on top of their bedrooms and make beds every morning. Jobs that make my life that little more easier and I can just vac and polish the house and strip the beds once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

And they are rewarded in pocket money they save up not objects to bribe them to doing something which sounds like babs way of working them
You're my kind of Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What?! How? When did this happen?!

I’m so over the bog, sorry vlog. And the snow stories just duck off
She stated in her vlog that Lucy keeps mooching in a corner and they think they might have a "Creature" either there or under the floorboards!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.