Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it you that mentioned this earlier on this thread? I meant to reply then 🤣
It is also the same as what Unmumsy Mum did in her house reno if you have a wee look back on her home account and she put her hand up and said don’t like it - too dark and didn’t suit so changed it for lighter colours.
So that’s the living room, plants and i’m sure there was something else she copied but forgotten just now 🤣
I didn't mention it but perhaps someone else did. She's totally just ripping off other people but no where near as well 😂

... and because most decorators actually recommend *not* getting F&B as both of ours have said it’s overpriced. (We colour matched instead as if a pro says it’s not the best who am I to disagree)
Same. My decorator gets it colour matched with something better quality and half the price!!

Reactions: 12
So she's in her pyjamas at 4:30 (fully made up!)🤡 Let's see if this is a usual Saturday night for Babs:
Pissed by 6:00pm?
Gurning and aggressive stories by 7:00pm?
In bed by 8:00pm?
tingo! 🎉

in bed by 8.20pm - justified by the fact that villa are on the tv. bullshit babs. we know ste is forced to watch villa on his phone curled up in a cupboard AND you're ALWAYS in bed by 8pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If I sponsor him will I get a sticker of his face for my car?
ooh, what's the betting babs now branches out into sticker designs?! 🤣

i mean, you gave her the idea, so you've definitely earned this:

1_JS151000730.jpg

make sure you display it proudly on your car, and remember: "a pus is for life, not just for crisp-runs!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ste doesn't really watch Villa. I think he just uses it as an excuse to hide from her in another room!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth has she gone to bed with a face full of badly applied makeup???? Do yourself a favour Bab and get yourself a cleanser or at least whaft a flannel around your chops.

Also as you're quite happy to spend your hard earned (😂) cash on crap for your kids to consume maybe splash out in some NYDJ leggings. You're thighs, and the world in general, will thank you for it. Also they're American sizes so you can keep pretending you're a size 18.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why on earth has she gone to bed with a face full of badly applied makeup???? Do yourself a favour Bab and get yourself a cleanser or at least whaft a flannel around your chops.
That beauty pie prescription is going well then babs? I thought she raved about the products? Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't mention it but perhaps someone else did. She's totally just ripping off other people but no where near as well 😂

Same. My decorator gets it colour matched with something better quality and half the price!!
It was me that mentioned it. Finding out they all have the same house is very stepdord wives 😳

• Haha
All this talk of Pus the Dog, I'm imagining him on a leash crawling on his hands and knees around his new neighbourhood, Babs following him around with a poo bag

• Haha
  • Sick
Those American sweets cost £200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she for real?????

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So in a year when people are showing the paltry food parcels they've received and where some people have lost their jobs , she thinks it's appropriate to mention she's spent £200 on international sweets???? Why couldn't she just buy them a treat from "Sainsbos?" Or alternatively, just don't brag about how much things cost.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Only Babs can brag about wasting £200 on sweets one minute and then talk about the Trussle Trust food banks in the next - what a head

I’ve never noticed how buck toothed she is either before today 🤔😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those American sweets cost £200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she for real?????
Is she having a laugh? Does she think people can relate to this? What is she trying to prove? That she's a good mum 🤣 bleeping hell, are we about to see the return of Planet Erin doing an American sweet haul

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just watched the first part of the vlog, and I think she said it came to just over £20? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was more than that though. I can’t get over her privilege when she says “every time we go to America....” like it’s the same as just popping to Tesco. Have some humility please babs. It also makes me feel so sad seeing Ethan getting so excited over the pop tarts that have animal products in them. She is a terrible mother.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched the first part of the vlog, and I think she said it came to just over £20? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was more than that though. I can’t get over her privilege when she says “every time we go to America....” like it’s the same as just popping to Tesco. Have some humility please babs. It also makes me feel so sad seeing Ethan getting so excited over the pop tarts that have animal products in them. She is a terrible mother.
Oh wow ok than Babs I must apologise!!! I will go and get my ears syringed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing! Hahaha Good lord thank goodness she hasn’t blown £200 on sweets!!!! 🤪❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s not wearing any make up cos her skin has been so bad, then she goes on to tell us about all the sugary crap she’s just bought!
You can’t get away with it when you’re in your 40’s bab. Remember: One sweet = one spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.