Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh? Does she think people can relate to this? What is she trying to prove? That she's a good mum 🤣 bleeping hell, are we about to see the return of Planet Erin doing an American sweet haul
What happened to planet Erin? Was it just one video in the end?

Reactions: 2
So she’s not wearing any make up cos her skin has been so bad, then she goes on to tell us about all the sugary crap she’s just bought!
You can’t get away with it when you’re in your 40’s bab. Remember: One sweet = one spot.
But she said the beauty pie products were amazing for spots 🥱🥱🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂 That new vlog is hilarious.
Somebody has asked her for help with how you put framed pictures up on the wall!!! Wtf!!

And ‘ScandiBohoArts&CraftsAmazonMultiTat’ vibe......🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
KLAXON ALERT

BABS SAYS IN THE VLOG THAT SHE IS THINKING OF STARTING A PODCAST ABOUT WATCHING TV

THAT IS ALL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So she did NO cleaning yesterday cos they went for that "long walk".
How long was it Emma? 9 hours!? 🤦‍♀️🙄
Her content get worse by the day now!! Nobody cares about you saying you're going to clean. You say so much tit but never DO anything. And if you do, its either crap, wrong, half hearted or never followed up.
You're a liar Emma. And a huge one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it’s because I’m tired or forgotten how to speak babs lingo but what the duck bab you’ve really mind boggled me this morning with this. What’s the point?
065B14A6-BE0A-4715-81F4-8A77050B3157.png

I think she’s mistaking cleaning for moving one pile of crap to another pile of crap. 🥱

• Haha
So she did NO cleaning yesterday cos they went for that "long walk".
How long was it Emma? 9 hours!? 🤦‍♀️🙄
Her content get worse by the day now!! Nobody cares about you saying you're going to clean. You say so much tit but never DO anything. And if you do, its either crap, wrong, half hearted or never followed up.
You're a liar Emma. And a huge one at that.
its strange she very rarely shows us these 'long walks' they go on apart from posed photos of her looking very overdressed and OTT for a walk.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know if it’s because I’m tired or forgotten how to speak babs lingo but what the duck bab you’ve really mind boggled me this morning with this. What’s the point?
View attachment 399735

I think she’s mistaking cleaning for moving one pile of crap to another pile of crap. 🥱
‘See I do love my new house, I do I promise, see look I even want to marry my window I love it so’
Is she some kind of twit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean, the windows look ok. But they're the reason the house looks cold and damp and why they're always wrapped in those manky blanky's 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Since she did the stories about how scared she was of the dentist I’ve been more aware of how many sweeties she eats. Why eat so many sweeties if you are afraid of getting fillings 🤦🏼‍♀️
Speaking as someone who pulled out a filling with a double decker and am now worried about eating chewy things....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
At least she didn’t say the windows were sexual!
She really does post the biggest load of tit!

Reactions: 12
Right it’s great the kids are doing chores but what kind of chores are they doing? Cleaning stairs and windows? I’d end up doing that myself after 😫😂
Why can’t they have little ones they do every day? Mine have to empty the dishwasher and clear the table after dinner, and keep on top of their bedrooms and make beds every morning. Jobs that make my life that little more easier and I can just vac and polish the house and strip the beds once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

And they are rewarded in pocket money they save up not objects to bribe them to doing something which sounds like babs way of working them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she spent over £200 importing some god-awful sweets. Don’t worry guys she can claim it back as a business expense because it’s for a vlog. See... no money gets wasted in that house!

Reactions: 9
So in reality, the reason she didn't do the housework yesterday was because the kids now want to earn pocket money to do chores! The lazy tike that she is, is sitting on her arse and taking photos of her kids doing the jobs she should have done yesterday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 399735

Ahhh she bought this house because she liked how the windows looked. Makes sense now. Shame about all the upkeep having to wipe off condensation every morning

• Haha
She got a masters you know, just in case we had forgotten.
Masters in what babs, twatery?
This picture is like something a child would do in their diary, like at the age of 9.
All she has to do is add hearts and whatever else little girls draw.

I find stuff like this shocking. How can she be a grown woman.
And btw, when a new pic of her gurning face comes up, I also show my husband and he says the same as everyone else’s husbands

‘Ugh gross, is that that brummy mummy thing? she’s disgusting!’
and
‘how the duck do people follow her’

Reactions: 13
So in reality, the reason she didn't do the housework yesterday was because the kids now want to earn pocket money to do chores! The lazy tike that she is, is sitting on her arse and taking photos of her kids doing the jobs she should have done yesterday!!
can't believe she's bribed the kids into doing the cleaning when she supposedly "loves" to clean! and the standard scathing attitude towards ethan - the golden child is saving up for marker pens, babs apparently has no idea what they even are, but she obviously approves. ethan, however, wants a poster, which ofc babs has labelled "the most random of objects". for someone who literally plastered her walls with boybands posters as a teen, it's pretty cruel to belittle her eight year old for wanting to buy a poster. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.