Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling to believe she gets 3 years out of those damn leggings/jeggings. I’m larger of thigh and am lucky if I get a few months out of them!

Reactions: 15
I’m struggling to believe she gets 3 years out of those damn leggings/jeggings. I’m larger of thigh and am lucky if I get a few months out of them!
Yeah but she only wears them for maximum 10 minutes a day, just to show her outfit of the day, then she gets back in her pjs as quick as she can!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
so, in other words, "NO, matalan have ditched me, so i can't blag any freebies". there's no WAY babs would "splash out on some" if she had a choice - literally proven by the fact she's posted about her worn-out jeggings in the hope that she's gifted new ones.

Screenshot_20210123_173953.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Did some snooping and she has literally copied Alison Perry's exact shelves. Right down to the same F&B colour?!

Remember on the vlog when she was like 'ooh our decorator recommended we got F&B'. I call bullshit on that Babs since PUS did the painting and you've clearly just copied your mate!!

Reactions: 23
so, in other words, "NO, matalan have ditched me, so i can't blag any freebies". there's no WAY babs would "splash out on some" if she had a choice - literally proven by the fact she's posted about her worn-out jeggings in the hope that she's gifted new ones.

View attachment 398774
Oh yes whatever happened to her deal with matalan? She’s getting dropped from everyone! But she’s desperate to get a primark deal or even New look!! She probably blames lockdown for not getting her deals!!!

Reactions: 13
Oh yes whatever happened to her deal with matalan? She’s getting dropped from everyone! But she’s desperate to get a primark deal or even New look!! She probably blames lockdown for not getting her deals!!!
It’s def New Look she’s after! Remember the other day she did her outfit and said she loves ‘traccy bs’, gets a “large from New Look but these are Primark”. So why even mention New Look then unless you are on the beg?? No shame at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God - I missed so much yesterday!! Some real howlers on here 😂😂😂
Here’s my little contribution (be it 24hrs late)

THE PUS TRUST (Read as The Dogs’ Trust)

This is Stephen. We found him, shaking & shivering, in a shoe storage box, in a damp shed. He was dressed only in a t-shirt & shorts, wearing socks with sliders.
Stephen has suffered terrible abuse over the last few years. He’s been screamed at, laughed at & forced to be involved in crap adverts on camera. He’s been fed scraps of beige, stodgy food, causing a pot belly with skinny legs.
Stephen has responded well to being spoken to at a normal volume & he’s very good at obeying commands. His eyes lit up when we gave him a Tip Top!
We’re sure that, with a lot of encouragement, Stephen could be an excellent companion for a quiet couple. He is not good with loud mouthed, egotistical types & showed fear when exposed to ‘mustard yellow’ hair.
He is currently under assessment at our Birmingham Branch but if you are interested in giving him a loving home, please get in touch.

NEUTERED: YES (no sign of any testicles)
GOOD WITH CHILDREN: YES
GOOD AT EXCEL COLLAGES: YES
GOOD AT ENJOYING LIFE: NOT YET TESTEDView attachment 398318
If I sponsor him will I get a sticker of his face for my car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If this is like the disenio saga and she does a vlog next week featuring new #kindlygiftedjeggings I will implode

• Angry
Reactions: 14
God - I missed so much yesterday!! Some real howlers on here 😂😂😂
Here’s my little contribution (be it 24hrs late)

THE PUS TRUST (Read as The Dogs’ Trust)

This is Stephen. We found him, shaking & shivering, in a shoe storage box, in a damp shed. He was dressed only in a t-shirt & shorts, wearing socks with sliders.
Stephen has suffered terrible abuse over the last few years. He’s been screamed at, laughed at & forced to be involved in crap adverts on camera. He’s been fed scraps of beige, stodgy food, causing a pot belly with skinny legs.
Stephen has responded well to being spoken to at a normal volume & he’s very good at obeying commands. His eyes lit up when we gave him a Tip Top!
We’re sure that, with a lot of encouragement, Stephen could be an excellent companion for a quiet couple. He is not good with loud mouthed, egotistical types & showed fear when exposed to ‘mustard yellow’ hair.
He is currently under assessment at our Birmingham Branch but if you are interested in giving him a loving home, please get in touch.

NEUTERED: YES (no sign of any testicles)
GOOD WITH CHILDREN: YES
GOOD AT EXCEL COLLAGES: YES
GOOD AT ENJOYING LIFE: NOT YET TESTEDView attachment 398318
This is comedy gold and I sincerely hope Emma has read this 🤣🤣🤣 she can only dream of being as funny as us and it makes up for the time she set 'Ste the guard dog' onto you 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did some snooping and she has literally copied Alison Perry's exact shelves. Right down to the same F&B colour?!
Was it you that mentioned this earlier on this thread? I meant to reply then 🤣
It is also the same as what Unmumsy Mum did in her house reno if you have a wee look back on her home account and she put her hand up and said don’t like it - too dark and didn’t suit so changed it for lighter colours.
So that’s the living room, plants and i’m sure there was something else she copied but forgotten just now 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can someone help me out

Was it you that mentioned this earlier on this thread? I meant to reply then 🤣
It is also the same as what Unmumsy Mum did in her house reno if you have a wee look back on her home account and she put her hand up and said don’t like it - too dark and didn’t suit so changed it for lighter colours.
So that’s the living room, plants and i’m sure there was something else she copied but forgotten just now 🤣
Gallery wall art 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not looked at our Babs or been on here for a few months as my life imploded, but today I thought I’d take a look at the Emma tit show Conway, and OMG she’s not got any better has she?? And grown another chin!?!? WTF!?! Lay off the snacks bab!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember on the vlog when she was like 'ooh our decorator recommended we got F&B'. I call bullshit on that Babs since PUS did the painting and you've clearly just copied your mate!!
... and because most decorators actually recommend *not* getting F&B as both of ours have said it’s overpriced. (We colour matched instead as if a pro says it’s not the best who am I to disagree)

Reactions: 10
I don't even look at my self in the mirror when I have just woke up, can't not imagine getting my phone and doing a Instagram story!!! Why the hell does she think people want to see tjst and close up? Is she trying to be like that woman who dancing around in her pants and bras plus a full close up of her horrid teeth ( can't remember her name).
Knee Deep in Life. I can't stand her either.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.