Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what even does this mean?!
Is this not just a fairly standard Saturday morning in most homes in the nation right now????? There can't be many people with anything to rush around for on a Saturday right now, when we have nothing to dooooo and nowhere to gooooo.

Ffs, Emma, stop thinking your distinctly average and ordinary life is something people are aspiring to. You have NOTHING to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Then I pull my trousers up" , yes people can SEE you pull your trousers up, have you not understood captions. They're for people that can't HEAR the story. Moron.
Which is why, Emma, you are meant to write the actual words you actually say, not paraphrase it because you're lazy. This is not inclusive to hearing impaired people, its the equivalent of them walking in st the end of a funny story and asking what everyone is laughing about, and you saying "oh it was a really funny story- but you had to be there". Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aren’t they different Jeggings to the ootd?
yeah. black pleather leggings in her #ootd, and denim jeggings in her grid post. so either the #ootd was pre-photographed at an earlier date, or she purposefully changed into her worn-out, holey jeggings and went out in a walk wearing them just for the content. she has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s got to replace her denim jeggings because her thic (her spelling, she was a teacher) thighs rubbed through them. Wonder if she’s on the beg for a freebie again 🙄

Reactions: 7
All drinking in the job is making her lose track of which deceptive post goes where and when

Reactions: 9
Is this not just a fairly standard Saturday morning in most homes in the nation right now????? There can't be many people with anything to rush around for on a Saturday right now, when we have nothing to dooooo and nowhere to gooooo.

Ffs, Emma, stop thinking your distinctly average and ordinary life is something people are aspiring to. You have NOTHING to offer.
She's so conceited and arrogant. I think she must be a very unpleasant person to know in real life. She doesn't seem to have any love or warmth in her at all.

Reactions: 17
So she's in her pyjamas at 4:30 (fully made up!)🤡 Let's see if this is a usual Saturday night for Babs:
Pissed by 6:00pm?
Gurning and aggressive stories by 7:00pm?
In bed by 8:00pm?

Reactions: 16
God - I missed so much yesterday!! Some real howlers on here 😂😂😂
Here’s my little contribution (be it 24hrs late)

THE PUS TRUST (Read as The Dogs’ Trust)

This is Stephen. We found him, shaking & shivering, in a shoe storage box, in a damp shed. He was dressed only in a t-shirt & shorts, wearing socks with sliders.
Stephen has suffered terrible abuse over the last few years. He’s been screamed at, laughed at & forced to be involved in crap adverts on camera. He’s been fed scraps of beige, stodgy food, causing a pot belly with skinny legs.
Stephen has responded well to being spoken to at a normal volume & he’s very good at obeying commands. His eyes lit up when we gave him a Tip Top!
We’re sure that, with a lot of encouragement, Stephen could be an excellent companion for a quiet couple. He is not good with loud mouthed, egotistical types & showed fear when exposed to ‘mustard yellow’ hair.
He is currently under assessment at our Birmingham Branch but if you are interested in giving him a loving home, please get in touch.

NEUTERED: YES (no sign of any testicles)
GOOD WITH CHILDREN: YES
GOOD AT EXCEL COLLAGES: YES
GOOD AT ENJOYING LIFE: NOT YET TESTEDView attachment 398318
I just snorted and farted at the same time reading that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she testing her Babettes? The pasty ad post didn’t seem to do well (I know someone posted about the engagement on it...sorry I can’t find it now) then the pjs in snow with her feeling gross seemed to do better and now some crap about being overweight and saying goodbye to some jeggings....see what engagement she gets with that?

Reactions: 9
Those bloody jeggings 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm gonna predict that they came from New Look. £15 quid a pair and aye they're comfy, I live in them as cba to deal with jeans as I'm constantly in knee high outdoor boots. However, if they last 3 months they've done well. My lack of thigh gap means that they rub, which is situation normal for most women i would guess, they get thin and ultimately split. Fun story, I climbed into partners R Rover once and split a pair on the thigh. Ran upstairs to change, got back into truck and yup second pair split. At that point i just went out with some extra ventilation 😆😆

Basically for 15 quid dont expect much, but as i end up ripping them on barbed wire or such like I'm not likely to spend more. Babs treat yoself to some proper ones or just deal with it, without the need for a bizarre attempt at sympathy grid post?!

Edited to add I mention the car type not because I'm a snob (thing never bloody starts and spends more time with the mechanics than on the drive) but as you need legs like Elle Macpherson to get into them without hoiking yourself up 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.