Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've hardly had time to keep up with Babs today, been working a shift after having my first COVID jab 🙌 I felt so emotional. So many people working really really hard to get this thing rolled out safely and quickly.
We really are in good hands people.
Not long and we'll be saved from the likes of 'Emma Emma, the big fat Covid spreader' ♥
I've really had the sense over the last couple of days that there is light at the end of the tunnel. We've still got a rough journey ahead of us but we just need to keep holding on. It is going to get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've really had the sense over the last couple of days that there is light at the end of the tunnel. We've still got a rough journey ahead of us but we just need to keep holding on. It is going to get better.
That’s how I feel too, staying hopeful that the future is going to be better. Oh & if the influencer bubble could burst that would be great 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her kids actually do strike me as two very creative children who always want to be doing things (they're forever doing things with crafts or drawing etc). It's a shame Babs never seems to get involved with them and just films them doing it from another room. Erin has made both of her parents bracelets which is really sweet. It'll be interesting to see if we ever see Babs wearing it.

Tingo incoming...

Reactions: 14
in reality, she was dumped in a "it's not you, it's...actually, duck that babs, it's DEFINITELY you" style way, and then whacked this song on the minute she got home. i doubt the song was actually playing when she got dumped - it's a song she's associated with getting dumped, and the fact that she thinks she's living in a movie.her next marketing ploy will be a download for all the diehard babettes:? babs, the soundtrack of my life! 🙄

i wonder how ste feels knowing that she literally only married him because he was the only guy she ever dated who didn't dump her. that photo of his gormless "what the hell have i just done?!" face on their wedding day was probably the moment he realised, and she's been rubbing it in his face ever since. probably reminds him daily that "this is the day. fifteen years ago. that i was dumped. by a boy" etc etc. she probably even casually mentioned the relevance of every song they danced to at their wedding: "this was the song that was playing. when a boy first kissed me. at the bus stop".
Am I normal cos I don’t actually remember the times I was dumped? I’m not old, I’m the same age as babs, but it’s not something that I remember in the way she seems to remember every detail

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I normal cos I don’t actually remember the times I was dumped? I’m not old, I’m the same age as babs, but it’s not something that I remember in the way she seems to remember every detail
Nope you’re perfectly normal. I only remember because I have mean friends 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think so, looking at the y’s and the l’s, I don’t think the notes tonight are from the same person who wrote the list 🤷🏼‍♀️
and the M's. also, the list seems to start off neater, and the writing gets progressively messier, obvs as emma put more effort into forging the handwriting of a child. that said, babs could have created both the list AND the notes herself, as "proof" she is adored, hence the difference in writing, because it's literally emma attempting to write like a child so isn't going to be consistent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was the original notebook list not produced hastily in retaliation to being called out on tattle? The bracelet note seems more childlike.
Once again the golden child shines & Ethan has been berated for his “bug” drawings & all of Babs audience know he sleeps with Iggle Piggle.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve been busy all day about to have a read and catch up....but FFS the opener this morning was so Louise Pentland - had actually forgotten about her until just now haven’t looked at her for ages plus calling everyone friends like she does all of a sudden.....
The plants - as always is nicked from Sarah Turner IMO.

Reactions: 10
In going out on a limb here and derailing slightly so excuse this rant but today is a not so good day mentally, plus lockdown and work, homeschool, the whole shebang.
But I think what's irritating me most about Emma and the whole "woe is me, dumped at a bus stop, dumped to a song" routine, is by sounds of it that's the worst that's happened to her at the hands of an ex. Yet she plays on it like some Shakespearean tragedy for laughs - I get its to be 'funny' for the Babette's but how they are not sick of her spouting the same tit I don't know.
All i can say is Emma, be thankful you've never been with a mentally abusive partner who gaslighted you to the point you felt you were going insane, who also then sexually assaulted you. It's taken me years to even start to heal and still not fully there. It's damaged my trust and relationships and there were times when me and my husband almost broke up because i was so messed up from it and couldn't trust him. I'm still traumatised and going through counseling but that's on hold because of covid and twats like Babs spreading their covidiot germs around, which makes it all the more infuriating.
I appreciate I may sound a bit of a snowflake, but I needed to vent it somewhere. Sometimes I don't think she realises, in the grand scheme of things how little she has had to put up with.
Sorry everyone - thanks for listening 💖💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
In going out on a limb here and derailing slightly so excuse this rant but today is a not so good day mentally, plus lockdown and work, homeschool, the whole shebang.
But I think what's irritating me most about Emma and the whole "woe is me, dumped at a bus stop, dumped to a song" routine, is by sounds of it that's the worst that's happened to her at the hands of an ex. Yet she plays on it like some Shakespearean tragedy for laughs - I get its to be 'funny' for the Babette's but how they are not sick of her spouting the same tit I don't know.
All i can say is Emma, be thankful you've never been with a mentally abusive partner who gaslighted you to the point you felt you were going insane, who also then sexually assaulted you. It's taken me years to even start to heal and still not fully there. It's damaged my trust and relationships and there were times when me and my husband almost broke up because i was so messed up from it and couldn't trust him. I'm still traumatised and going through counseling but that's on hold because of covid and twats like Babs spreading their covidiot germs around, which makes it all the more infuriating.
I appreciate I may sound a bit of a snowflake, but I needed to vent it somewhere. Sometimes I don't think she realises, in the grand scheme of things how little she has had to put up with.
Sorry everyone - thanks for listening 💖💖
Mate this is terrible, well done for getting out of that relationship. I send you love and virtual support.
Babs the twit, can duck off, she’s an irrelevant piece of tit, don’t let her bother you. She has no real life experiences. She’s dull and uninspiring. a narcissistic person. Xx

ETA: my brother has the same thing with his ex girlfriend, they had children together, so he is always going to need to be in contact with her until the children are older. I can understand parts of what you must be going through, and how this must’ve affected you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mate this is terrible, well done for getting out of that relationship. I send you love and virtual support.
Babs the twit, can duck off, she’s an irrelevant piece of tit, don’t let her bother you. She has no real life experiences. She’s dull and uninspiring. a narcissistic person. Xx

ETA: my brother has the same thing with his ex girlfriend, they had children together, so he is always going to need to be in contact with her until the children are older. I can understand parts of what you must be going through, and how this must’ve affected you.
This is the thing. Nothing dramatic has happened to her. She's had a very normal life. I wouldn't say boring necessarily, just normal. Two loving supportive parents. Until recently she had a fulfilling job, a steady marriage (I assume, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors), two healthy, happy kids. But a normal, secure life. She obviously thinks it's boring and is constantly trying to find drama in her past. That's why she's always wanging on about her back injuries and the fact that at some point in the last four decades, she was dumped. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being ordinary. It's weird how she tries to make her brand relatable, chummy old same-as-you-Brummy-Mummy and yet at the same time wants to constantly show you how amazing her life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is the thing. Nothing dramatic has happened to her. She's had a very normal life. I wouldn't say boring necessarily, just normal. Two loving supportive parents. Until recently she had a fulfilling job, a steady marriage (I assume, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors), two healthy, happy kids. But a normal, secure life. She obviously thinks it's boring and is constantly trying to find drama in her past. That's why she's always wanging on about her back injuries and the fact that at some point in the last four decades, she was dumped. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being ordinary. It's weird how she tries to make her brand relatable, chummy old same-as-you-Brummy-Mummy and yet at the same time wants to constantly show you how amazing her life is.
Yup! I love my ‘boring’ normal life, I love my husband, my children, and my job as a civil servant. It may not be exciting but I know that I’m lucky, extremely lucky, and I’m grateful every day of what I have. I don’t feel the need to tell strangers that I’m happy, I don’t need to create content for strangers, I don’t need to make sure everything seems exciting for people I’ve never met! I will never ever understand how she needs to please strangers, I just simply don’t understand it. So I never really let her bother me, because in my eyes she is a complete and utter twit to put all that before the health and well-being of her family. @Missymoo92 this is why you should not let her bother you, she is a worse person than you, you are so much better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.