Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you do this to your son? Poor kid will get the tit ripped out of him for that. Good work babs, you utter moron.
poor kid. as if sharing the fact that he still sleeps with his iggle piggle toy on his birthday, she has to repeat it again - just in case any of the kids at his school missed it the first time! not that there's anything wrong with a little boy sleeping with a stuffed toy, but announcing it to THE WHOLE WORLD as a way to shame and ridicule him, handing this information to kids who will bully him as a result - what the duck is wrong with her?!

sure, i played with barbies and sylvanians as a kid, probably past the age that was deemed "appropriate" for such toys, but i would have been totally humiliated if that information had literally been handed to my classmates and used to taunt me - especially if it had been my own mother who had told them! babs is setting ethan up to be bullied, with no concern for the fact that bullying literally ruins lives. i'm disgusted. more so at the fact that i'm pretty convinced she's doing it specifically so she'll have "my poor boy is being bullied" style "relatable" content. most mothers would do anything they could to protect their children, but for babs, content always comes first. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Who remembers when she did that half baked ad for Beauty Pie last year? What became of that?! Did anyone buy anything through her affiliate link? She obviously hasn't kept up the routine. It was so WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who remembers when she did that half baked ad for Beauty Pie last year? What became of that?! Did anyone buy anything through her affiliate link? She obviously hasn't kept up the routine. It was so WEIRD.
Went the same way as the fabletics ad? Never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s never mentioned it again, has she?!🤔

Reactions: 9
poor kid. as if sharing the fact that he still sleeps with his iggle piggle toy on his birthday, she has to repeat it again - just in case any of the kids at his school missed it the first time! not that there's anything wrong with a little boy sleeping with a stuffed toy, but announcing it to THE WHOLE WORLD as a way to shame and ridicule him, handing this information to kids who will bully him as a result - what the duck is wrong with her?!

sure, i played with barbies and sylvanians as a kid, probably past the age that was deemed "appropriate" for such toys, but i would have been totally humiliated if that information had literally been handed to my classmates and used to taunt me - especially if it had been my own mother who had told them! babs is setting ethan up to be bullied, with no concern for the fact that bullying literally ruins lives. i'm disgusted. more so at the fact that i'm pretty convinced she's doing it specifically so she'll have "my poor boy is being bullied" style "relatable" content. most mothers would do anything they could to protect their children, but for babs, content always comes first. 😡
my 12 year old still sleeps with a teddy dog, would I take a photo and show everyone on line, no I wouldn't! She is awful. Give the boy some privacy

• Angry
Reactions: 17
On her Bailey's hot cock post.....she's written that she calls it hot cock. Not that it was a Brummie thing as she did in the past.

Reactions: 7
Why would you do this to your son? Poor kid will get the tit ripped out of him for that. Good work babs, you utter moron.
She really needs to be careful what she’s posting. Her children will be in high school before she knows it and teenagers are mean!. There’s nothing wrong with Ethan sleeping with his toy, I’m a fully grown woman but I still sleep with the teddy I had since I was a baby. What isn’t right is the fact that she’s sharing it everywhere!. Do her children have no privacy at all!

Reactions: 16
A tin of tomato soup does not make you a healthy person Babs.........
You just know Babs is one of those people who thinks a cherry Bakewell is healthy because of the little cherry on top 🍒 and Jaffa cakes are fruit because they have orange zest in them 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

You're right. She'd live if he was getting bullied, think of all the content, think of all the campaigning, mugs for antibullying, pamphlets of poems about different boys being bullied. Wonder how she'd teach him to deal with the bullies at school? Bet he'd end up moving schools if that happened

• Angry
Reactions: 11
she also did an ad for a razor company, I can’t even remember the name but a few influencers did an ad for them. She then followed it up with a post about not shaving her legs when she went to the dentist or some tit like that. Great work babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're right. She'd live if he was getting bullied, think of all the content, think of all the campaigning, mugs for antibullying, pamphlets of poems about different boys being bullied. Wonder how she'd teach him to deal with the bullies at school? Bet he'd end up moving schools if that happened
the weird part is that babs, given the way she acts now AND during her teens, i can't imagine got through school without being bullied. it may not have been severe, but i very much doubt that - despite her constant attempts to prove she's a "cool mum" - she was ever one of the cool kids. i was badly bullied at school, and it impacted me massively, and if i have kids i will do anything possible to avoid them ever having to experience such torture. i honestly cannot imagine how any parent could be so blasé about the idea of their child being picked on, let alone actively make it their mission to share private information that other kids will undoubtedly use to tease them. the only reason i can think that she would risk putting him through that is for content,and if that's the case, she shouldn't be a parent. she hasn't thought about the future impact it could have on her sensitive little boy. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
the weird part is that babs, given the way she acts now AND during her teens, i can't imagine got through school without being bullied. it may not have been severe, but i very much doubt that - despite her constant attempts to prove she's a "cool mum" - she was ever one of the cool kids. i was badly bullied at school, and it impacted me massively, and if i have kids i will do anything possible to avoid them ever having to experience such torture. i honestly cannot imagine how any parent could be so blasé about the idea of their child being picked on, let alone actively make it their mission to share private information that other kids will undoubtedly use to tease them. the only reason i can think that she would risk putting him through that is for content,and if that's the case, she shouldn't be a parent. she hasn't thought about the future impact it could have on her sensitive little boy. 😔
Exactly. I was bullied at primary school and it affected me deeply. I have two girls and I worry so much about them going through something similar, and with social media in many ways it’s a thousand times worse. I honestly don’t know how she can sleep at night knowing that she has put personal details about her kids online, for trolls and bullies to see, for weirdos to know exactly what they look like, where they go to school etc, images for people to take and do what they want to. It’s awful, all for a pay packet and some attention from strangers 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes it was dreadful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why oh why do we need to know that an 8 yr old boy still sleeps with iggle piggle. Jesus, give your kids some privacy 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.