Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've hardly had time to keep up with Babs today, been working a shift after having my first COVID jab 🙌 I felt so emotional. So many people working really really hard to get this thing rolled out safely and quickly.
We really are in good hands people.
Not long and we'll be saved from the likes of 'Emma Emma, the big fat Covid spreader' ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not a fan of wet San, but maybe Babs should take a leaf out of her book 👍🏻
Sadly she has to write this disclaimer or else her narc daughter will think it's a passive aggressive dig at her

Wet San should gain more traction online as she seems to have quite good self awareness and is inspiring 🙌

Reactions: 8
I've hardly had time to keep up with Babs today, been working a shift after having my first COVID jab 🙌 I felt so emotional. So many people working really really hard to get this thing rolled out safely and quickly.
We really are in good hands people.
Not long and we'll be saved from the likes of 'Emma Emma, the big fat Covid spreader' ♥
So lovely to hear that we are in good hands. Thanks so much. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So lovely to hear that we are in good hands. Thanks so much. xx
I know its not really what this thread is for, but after I'd had such a positive experience today, and knowing how much some of you guys have been struggling, I thought to myself I must tell my Tattle buddy's that the end is definitely in sight.
There you go Emma. More proof of what mean horrible Trolls we are!

Seriously! What does Kenny think about this constant looking back about being dumped by other men and looking sad.
She really did settle for 27th best didn't she!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is there a song this clusterfucktard hasn’t been dumped too ffs and most songs in the 90s were not about heartbreak the utter 🔔 end!

I’m almost surprised she didn’t mention Ocean Colour Scene being from fecking brum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know its not really what this thread is for, but after I'd had such a positive experience today, and knowing how much some of you guys have been struggling, I thought to myself I must tell my Tattle buddy's that the end is definitely in sight.

Seriously! What does Kenny think about this constant looking back about being dumped by other men and looking sad.
I never knew she was dumped so much, she’s never mentioned it before 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
would just like to say a huge thank you to all healthcare and essential workers reading this. I appreciate all you do for us and hope you have time to have some selfcare in the coming days ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

50 first dumps starring Emma Conway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it’s quite baffling how she remembers with such clarity all the 90s heartbreak?! Considering that she can’t remember the lies she told us all yesterday I find this quite incredible......

And another thing, how the heck is this interesting content for even the die hard babettes and not totally offensive to her family? Is PUS even aware of the shite that she posts?????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Emma duck off with another dumping song. If I moped about every negative thing an ex boyfriend did to me I'd get nothing done of a day 🤦

Is this going to be her 2nd pamphlet? Perfect for reading on the loo! 🤣
"Dumps" being the operative word 😅💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And who actually gets dumped to a song? She's such a liar, she lives in a fantasy world. Its sad really and another sign of one of the many demons she's battling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol never been dumped to a song BUT did throw a pint over the ex in Kavos 🤦🏼‍♀️ He cheated on me in the toilets with some woman #whathappensinkavosstaysinkavos but yeah
If we are going to open up about breakup songs. Coldplay The Scientist was a good un’ pmsl 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And as if to prove my point she is straight on the booze. She look really unwell in this story
Time it takes her to write *what I calla hot chocolate, why doesn't she just write hot chocolate? And options or highlights low fat crap is not hot chocolate.

• Heart
And who actually gets dumped to a song? She's such a liar, she lives in a fantasy world. Its sad really and another sign of one of the many demons she's battling.
I got dumped when Depeche Modes just can’t get enough was playing. One of my best friends is a massive depeche mode fan guess what she does for the laugh? You got it blast it as loud as she can and reminds me I got dumped to her fave song! And I’ve never moped about it. It’s now one of my go to sing when drunk with the girls songs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Time it takes her to write *what I calla hot chocolate, why doesn't she just write hot chocolate? And options or highlights low fat crap is not hot chocolate.
Ah but she’s adding Baileys, marshmallows and smashed up Flake, so she needs to watch those calories! Altho calories probably don’t count in a lockdown, or on a Saturday, or in January, or when you’ve been on a walk, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
in reality, she was dumped in a "it's not you, it's...actually, duck that babs, it's DEFINITELY you" style way, and then whacked this song on the minute she got home. i doubt the song was actually playing when she got dumped - it's a song she's associated with getting dumped, and the fact that she thinks she's living in a movie.her next marketing ploy will be a download for all the diehard babettes:? babs, the soundtrack of my life! 🙄

i wonder how ste feels knowing that she literally only married him because he was the only guy she ever dated who didn't dump her. that photo of his gormless "what the hell have i just done?!" face on their wedding day was probably the moment he realised, and she's been rubbing it in his face ever since. probably reminds him daily that "this is the day. fifteen years ago. that i was dumped. by a boy" etc etc. she probably even casually mentioned the relevance of every song they danced to at their wedding: "this was the song that was playing. when a boy first kissed me. at the bus stop".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If Kenny were ever to dump her to a song I wonder what it would be????

The Winner Takes it All? (We don't know cos she never announces a winner)

• Haha
in reality, she was dumped in a "it's not you, it's...actually, duck that babs, it's DEFINITELY you" style way, and then whacked this song on the minute she got home. i doubt the song was actually playing when she got dumped - it's a song she's associated with getting dumped, and the fact that she thinks she's living in a movie.her next marketing ploy will be a download for all the diehard babettes:? babs, the soundtrack of my life! 🙄

i wonder how ste feels knowing that she literally only married him because he was the only guy she ever dated who didn't dump her. that photo of his gormless "what the hell have i just done?!" face on their wedding day was probably the moment he realised, and she's been rubbing it in his face ever since. probably reminds him daily that "this is the day. fifteen years ago. that i was dumped. by a boy" etc etc. she probably even casually mentioned the relevance of every song they danced to at their wedding: "this was the song that was playing. when a boy first kissed me. at the bus stop".
she really does think she is living in a rom com!! And a bad one at that 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.