Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh no plastic plates for the kids!! Hi Babs! Actually I like her new plates etc! And I'd need more soup than that to fill me up!!

Reactions: 9
I cant get my head around anyone even contemplating serving soup with cheddars!!! Her diet is so basic. It makes me feel so sad for those poor children lacking sustenance. Its no suprise they are so thin. Ethan's diet must be even worse as i doubt she fills him with beans and pulses to make up his protein intake. My 4 year old eats more than they do and she is not overweight. They cant have any energy!

The nose is resembling that of a person with a drink problem more and more each day. Don’t think it’s the sun that’s making it red 🥴
Nice hangover shades. Eww babs think you need to clean your jacket

I’m not even ashamed to say I love Heinz tomato soup. It’s the taste of my childhood and makes me feel better if I’m a bit under the weather. (It’s my council estate roots). However under no circumstances should it be served with anything other than a big chunk of cheese on toast. Wtf are those cracker things? Filth!
Cheese on toast and tomato soup it ace!

Incidentally, did you know if you add a tin of Hienz tomato soup to a tikka masala, it just lifts to to the next level hmmmm...

The nose is resembling that of a person with a drink problem more and more each day. Don’t think it’s the sun that’s making it red 🥴
What’s the quote underneath?
‘I’ve been a size 8and also a size 18’ yawn fest?!

I cant get my head around anyone even contemplating serving soup with cheddars!!! Her diet is so basic. It makes me feel so sad for those poor children lacking sustenance. Its no suprise they are so thin. Ethan's diet must be even worse as i doubt she fills him with beans and pulses to make up his protein intake. My 4 year old eats more than they do and she is not overweight. They cant have any energy!
Imagine today’s menu: sugary cinnamon rolls and a handful of blueberries (covered in sugar), tinned soup and salty mini cheddars and white bread, and I expect it’s Ste’s famous hot dawgs for tea, in white rolls...
Then, eat, sleep, repeat.
🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm embarrassed to admit we're on frankfurter style Hot Dogs for tea, a la Babs 😂
Don’t get me wrong - we have stuff like this but it’s the exception not the rule! All that unhealthy stuff for breakfast and lunch then a baileys hot chocolate this afternoon? The woman has no shame.

And as if to prove my point she is straight on the booze. She look really unwell in this story
Just want to point out that yet again she did not say the word "cock", just wrote it in her stories. Emma the PG rated prude would never actually dare to speak this word aloud.

Which I wouldn't care about at all - I know plenty of people who choose not to use language like that - except for the fact that she insists constantly that she says it. What a load of cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's having baileys already. Fml.

I thought she was a size 22 when Stephen first began adoring her

Baileys at 2.55pm??!! Geez she’s got a problem. She is a walking advert for type 2 Diabetes.... sugar sugar and more sugar.
Can’t she even make home made soup? Her friend Taming Twins had a recipe on her stories this week ( or last can’t remember!) for tomato soup it was so easy and lush!
I bet she doesn’t even go for walk half the time. Just dresses up goes outside and takes photo then goes back inside and sits on her lardy arse all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She really needs some type of intervention, why is her mum or her sister not watching this tit show? Kenny’s just an enabler & he looks like he could lay off the drink too.

I’m hoping these comments are from a rattler! 🤣
97A89B1A-A493-4D48-9E8D-0A751DBF23FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can I ask...what’s with the teeth and the little red dots? Failed (drunken) photoshop attempt maybe?
9E6255AD-E404-4B94-B0F2-13D1F67C43B6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She really needs some type of intervention, why is her mum or her sister not watching this tit show? Kenny’s just an enabler & he looks like he could lay off the drink too.

I’m hoping these comments are from a rattler! 🤣
View attachment 386927
She didn't pick up the hint then

Is Stephen a day drinker too? Is that a beer belly we've seen him grow

Reactions: 7
She didn't pick up the hint then

Is Stephen a day drinker too? Is that a beer belly we've seen him grow
He looks more ruddy around the face & in that fridge pic definetely a little beer paunch developing. Was there any beer in the fridge cleaning vlog?

Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong - we have stuff like this but it’s the exception not the rule! All that unhealthy stuff for breakfast and lunch then a baileys hot chocolate this afternoon? The woman has no shame.
This is purely so that for one night I can get a "Yess!" from the kids instead of "Ugh!" like every other night they get proper home-cooked food 😂 Honestly, if they had their way we'd be at Mcds EVERY day 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Welllllll Baileys before 3 is one step closer to alcoholism...I was so tempted to comment that but was scared a Babette might sit on me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.