Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she used the slow cooker yet? Spose you can't put fish fingers in there so she won't bother

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The last takeaway dance I can remember was when they first moved into the sylvanian family dolls house. She did the risky business scene, white shirt sliding along infront of the doors where the Smeg room is. I can’t remember any after this? Someone mentioned they have moved away from their favourite Chinese now (what a relief shame)
Was that before of after the atrocity that was the ghostbusters dance where she pulled/pushed the “ghost” aka Ethan out of the way so she could have the limelight?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is it with her obsession with putting her legs up on the worktops, she seems to be doing it daily? She's either got a bad back/numb leg/ numb flaps or she hasn't.

I for one am not looking forward to today's insta uploads from Plant Mummy as she has declared that today she is not only watering and misting her plant babies, she's also making love to them. That is definitely something my eyes do not want to see thanks 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My god. She looks sad, tired, fed up, utterly done in. That woman neeeeeeds something fulfilling in her life- job, hobby, wellbeing overhaul, some spark in her marriage!
[/QUOTE]

She really does, doesn't she. She is stuck in a life she thought she wanted but hates. Actually, sometimes, very briefly feel sorry for her.

In my humble opinion (I'm not expert) parents who like telling anyone who will listen on social media all the great things they do with their kids and how happy they are are usually the ones who don't enjoy parenting and are deeply unhappy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The icing on those non-cinnamon buns actually makes me gip it’s far too watery. It just looks like kenny has jizzed on the buns.

im sorry couldn’t help it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20210116-085550_Instagram.jpg

This is why it's so important for the text on the screen to read exactly as she's saying it. I initially saw this with the sound off and thought "what a witch". But in actual fact, she's saying Ethan is drawing naughty bugs.

Babs, that's not how it reads. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 386340

This is why it's so important for the text on the screen to read exactly as she's saying it. I initially saw this with the sound off and thought "what a witch". But in actual fact, she's saying Ethan is drawing naughty bugs.

Please don’t insult her intelligence she’s an ex teacher don’t you know. She wrote exactly what she meant. Just said something different

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emma for the love of god stop trying to mount every surface in your house. Mount Ste instead if you insist on mounting things but dont show us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow what a week in the life of Babs!!! Just caught up on the threads! Phew!

One question, how do they get filled up on freezer food all the time? Like I love a fish finger don’t get me wrong, but as an adult I also love a big tasty pasta dish or steak, chips and veg or a lovely risotto!! I think they need to have bigger and better main meals and they would then need less of the snacks and all the sweet things they eat! I also love eggs for breakfast/brunch while furloughed, they never seem to have anything like that. Oooh a nice scrambled egg with avocado or smoked salmon as a treat mmmmm!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 386340

Wow how dare she insult Ethan's drawings I thought they were sweet

Reactions: 6
Was that before of after the atrocity that was the ghostbusters dance where she pulled/pushed the “ghost” aka Ethan out of the way so she could have the limelight?
I think it was post ghostbusters disaster, she’s a very aggressive dancer. Can only imagine what she was like throwing shapes on an actual 90s dance floor, drunk 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is she going to make love to the plants?! Poor plants 🤢🤢
She’s just gross, everything is sexual even her plants. Propagation or as she says PRO- PER- GATION, she’s the original plant mom & they are her babies - god give me strength, surely the toddler mum brigade can’t relate to that?

She’s hungover isn’t she?

Babs have a bit self respect, stick a bra on.
2C6F5AB5-CE86-464C-BFE7-5F06E8F63739.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My god. She looks sad, tired, fed up, utterly done in. That woman neeeeeeds something fulfilling in her life- job, hobby, wellbeing overhaul, some spark in her marriage!
She really does, doesn't she. She is stuck in a life she thought she wanted but hates. Actually, sometimes, very briefly feel sorry for her.

In my humble opinion (I'm not expert) parents who like telling anyone who will listen on social media all the great things they do with their kids and how happy they are are usually the ones who don't enjoy parenting and are deeply unhappy!!
[/QUOTE]
I know I occasionally feel sorry for her too! She does absolutely nothing to help herself though and she must know deep down that she’s not happy. She seems to be trying so hard to be a ‘slummy mummy’ type but it just doesn’t work!!! Having said that, she adopts a different approach on you tube by trying to sound quite sensible!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.